Chapter 2.1: Working
1k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A backstory on how Misaki got to work part-time at an S&M Club

Murasaki High, Student Council Office

Bzzt

Bzzt

Bzzt

Misaki picked up her phone on top of her desk and powered it up. The name Tachibana Miku appeared on the screen after a few seconds.

She pressed the answer button and placed it over her ear.  “What do you want?”

“Aw, is that how you greet a friend? I'm deeply hurt, you know”

“I'm busy. Can you call again later?”

“All work and no play makes Misaki a dull girl. That's why your boyfriend doesn't want to do it with you”

“Listen, if you're calling just to piss me off. I'm hanging up”

“No, no, no. Hear me out for a bit.” Miku chuckled. “I found a perfect place for a part-time job”

“That's a first. Are you getting tired of maxing out your own credit card?”

“Well... My dad wanted me to learn how to earn money and this job looks like a lot of fun!”

“Good for you. Now, if you'll excuse me” Misaki laid her back against the chair and disconnected the call, placing the phone aside.

What a bothersome woman”

xx

The next day

“When you said part-time work. I didn't expect that it would be at a place like this” Misaki scowled while looking at the building in-front of them

“I'm sure you'll love it too! Come on” Miku took a hold of her hand as they went inside.

“Hello, ladies. Welcome to Club Succubi! How may I assist you?” The female receptionist named Misato greeted them.

“We're here for the job opening!” Miku exclaimed in delight while approaching her desk. She had the craziest look on her eyes and was brimming with excitement.

Misaki on the other hand had a confused look on her face as she was dragged along.

We're applying?”

“Great!” Misato took out two forms from her drawer and placed it on top of her desk. “You'll just need to fill them out and you're good to go”

xx

Misaki stood in front of the clothing rack, unable to discern what happened. Originally, she didn't want to come as she wasn't interested in working as the allowance that she receives from her parents was more than enough.

However, Miku kept pestering her about coming along that she decided to give in.

“Aren't you going to get changed?”

She turned around and saw Miku clad in a red bondage outfit. The outfit itself had very little fabric on covering the breasts and genitalia but nevertheless it covered the most vital parts.

“How did you find this place?" Misaki asked with a confused expression as she still couldn't believe what was happening.

“While I was walking around the plaza yesterday. I saw a poster with some women in leather outfits and it also said something about getting paid while you inflict pain on someone”

“And that's it?”

“Yeah, that's basically it. Don't tell me that you expected a grand answer”

Misaki shook her head in disbelief at what she said. “What in the world were you thinking?”

“Hurry up and get changed. We have a lot of work to do today”

xx

Both girls came out of the building, Miku had a joyful expression on her face as she counted the money that she received from their session.

Apparently, most of the customers were so pleased with her performance that they added a huge tip.

While Misaki had a sullen mood, it was the first time that she saw so many dicks on display and how their customers engaged in such behavior made her feel disgusted.

13