Chapter 4: Moving In
993 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What? You want me to live with you?” Kazuya asked, perplexed with what Misaki said to him. He scratched his head and added.

“Don’t you think you’re taking this a little bit overboard?”

Misaki placed her hands on her hips and leaned close to his face.

“You’re not seeing another girl, are you?”

“Of course not! It’s just that your proposal is a bit overboard, that’s all”

She composed herself and crossed her arms.

“Since, you’re not seeing another girl. I think its imperative for a couple to live together”

“We just started dating a few days ago and I think we should take it slow you know”

“There are no buts! You will live with me and fulfill your duty as my husband!” She took out her phone from her pocket and handed it to him. “Give me your number”

He saved his number on her phone and gave it back to her.

Misaki placed the phone back to her pocket and left.

“Kaichou just waltzed in here and ordered Danchou to live with her then left. What a scary woman!” Keiji exclaimed while watching Kazuya who was still perplexed at the situation and looked defeated.

“To think that he would be beaten by his girlfriend” one of the members sighed as he finished his soda. “Danchou, took the saying ‘Love your enemy’ literally”

xx

Kazuya received a text from Misaki as he was laying on his bed. It contained a picture of where her apartment was and the address of the building that it was in.

At the bottom of the picture has the message: “Don’t be late”

He got off the bed and went to pick up his duffel bag at the closet.

The door swung open and a burly long black haired man with a scar on his left eye came in. He wore a blue floral shirt over his shirtless body and black jogging pants.

“I’ve heard that you’re leaving” He puffed on his cigarette and exhaled. “Is that true?”

He had a menacing look on his face as he looked at Kazuya who was busy placing his clothes inside the bag.

“Well… She kind of forced me to live with her, actually” Kazuya said as he closed the zipper on his bag and placed it on the bed.

The man laughed heartily and threw his cigarette away. “My boy is going to become a man! Will I finally have a grandson?”

“Eh?” He had a confused look on his face and scratched the tip of his head. “We’ve only started dating a few days ago”

“What is this? My baby boy is getting married?” A female voice spoke.

A long red haired woman dressed in a short black floral yukata came in.

“You heard it right, Yui! Our boy is becoming a man!”

“As expected of our boy, Nobunaga!”

Loud footsteps were heard as they quickly approached Kazuya’s room.

”Young master is getting married?!”

“Not you guys too!” Kazuya sighed as he packed his belongings into a small bag.

Not only did his father and mother knew about his living arrangement with Misaki but his minions knew too!

The three were in high spirits because of this as the Maeda Family will finally have a new heir to succeed Kazuya when the time comes.

Yui walked towards her son and handed him a condom. “Be sure to use protection during your first time, okay?”

“This isn’t necessary, okaa-san” Kazuya said while beginning to get more confused at his situation.

“That’s nonsense, Kazuya. You'll need it if you don’t want to impregnate her. Unless…” Nobunaga had an impish grin on his face and gave him a thumbs up.

xx

Kazuya arrived in front of the apartment building where Misaki lives. He went to the intercom and pressed the button under the name, Fujibayashi.

“Tsuma, I’m outside the building”

It took a minute before she answered on the other line.

“I’ll buzz you through. My room number is 403”

The front door swung open after a few seconds.

He went inside and the doors automatically closed behind him.

“Now, where’s the elevator?”

Kazuya looked around and found the two elevators on the far right of the main lobby.

He walked towards it and pressed the call button.

After a few minutes, the elevator doors slowly opened and he went inside.

xx

Kazuya lightly knocked on the door and quick, rapid footsteps came approaching.

Misaki peeked her head out as she opened it. “Come inside.”

He came inside and closed the door behind him when he turned around to face her. A perplexed look came to his face.

She was naked except for the white frilly apron that she wore.

“Welcome home, darling! Do you want to eat first? Take a bath first?” She leaned close to his face and slowly added. “Or do you want me?”

“Oh, did I surprise you with this?” she composed herself and placed her hands on her hips. “Isn’t this how wives are supposed to greet their husbands?”

“We-we-were not even married yet”

“We will be, in the future!” She remarked and brushed her silver hair aside. “So which will it be?”

“Ho-ho-how about we eat first” He stammered while looking away.

A trickle of sweat dripped down on his forehead as Misaki’s outfit was too much for him to handle.

“Alright, I’ll cook something up” She said in a cheerful tone and went to the kitchen.

Kazuya sighed in relief as soon as she left.

He went to the bedroom and began unpacking his belongings and clothes as he sat down on the bed.

The door swung open and she came in with an iron ladle in hand.

“Can you help me with chopping up the vegetables?”

His member began to get erect once again at the sight of her.

Kazuya bit his lip and clenched his fist as his imagination was running wild. In his head, he pinned her to the wall and their tongues were pressed together in a hot open mouth kiss. Then, he tossed her into the bed and they kissed once more.

However, his perverted thought was cut short when he snapped back and saw her face was close to his.

“Kazu-kun, you're thinking about having sex with me. Is that right?”

“No, It’s that!” He shook his head rapidly and tried to come up with another excuse but she placed her finger on his lip.

“I understand the need to relieve your sexual urges, Kazu-kun”

Misaki stood up, tossed the ladle on the bed and untied the knot of the apron. She then removed it, revealing her large breasts with erect nipples and clean shaven vagina.

“I’ve also made sure to remove my pubic hair. Just in case, something like this happens.”

She proceeded to sit on his lap and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

“Do you want to do it now or after we eat?”

Kazuya unwrapped her arms around him, placed her on the bed and went to the kitchen.

15