Chapter 3.1: Misaki’s Dilemma 1
938 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This will be a short chapter following up on the events of Kazuya's confession to Misaki

Fujibayashi Misaki, the aloof student council president who is popular in school and is considered a genius due to her consistently high grades faces new dilemma called love.

For the first time in her life, someone confessed his feelings to her and she accepted his confession. They also had a term of endearment for each other.

Looking back, she heard from one student that shortening your partner's name and making him call her his wife is more lovey-dovey than usual.

The person who confessed to her was Maeda Kazuya but he was no ordinary boy as he is the leader of the Murasaki High's infamous delinquent group.

Now, a question appeared before her. How to proceed? For a girl who studied and excelled most of her life. She had no experience in love at all.

Misaki sat in her chair, cupping her chin and appeared to be deep in thought. Suddenly, an idea came in.

She left the student council office with a pen and notebook in hand and personally conducted a survey among her peers.

After a while, she came back and reviewed the results. One respondent said that girls who wear nothing but an apron will surely make any man's heart beat more faster.

Another respondent replied with a quote saying “Welcome home, Dear! Do you want to take a bath first? eat dinner first or do you want me?” will absolutely do the trick as well.

(A/N: Most of the respondents that Misaki interviewed were heavily invested in watching anime)

However, she also thought about calling her cousin, Mashiro over the phone as she was married recently.

“Hello, Misaki?” Her cousin answered the phone with a sleepy tone of voice.

“Good morning, Mashiro. I'm calling about a problem that I'm currently having right now”

“Is it about love?”

“Wha- How did you know?”

“I had a feeling that you would say that as someone like you would never have a problem that you can't solve”

“Can you give me an advice on how to proceed with my relationship?”

“What I can tell you is to start living with your partner immediately. Misaki. Only then will you find out if you are truly meant for each other.”

“Isn't that too fast?”

“You love him right? Well, if you're going to be married in the future then you should two should start living together. Ask for his number and do it as soon as possible, that is all.”

xx

The next day, at Misaki's apartment

Misaki bought a white frilly apron and decided to put it on after taking a bath. She looked at herself in the mirror and found the outfit to be alluring in a way.

She also looked up articles online and saw that if you come out naked with your hair soaking wet and unkempt, your partner won't be able to resist you and go crazy.

After looking at a dozen more. She found a topic that piqued her interest, it was about pleasuring your partner's sexual desires to makes him want you even more.

The thought of having sex with him flashed on her mind and it will be her first time if that ever happens.

Misaki nodded to herself and was determined to ask Kazuya to move in once she gets the chance.

10