Chapter 7: Jealous Wrath
1.1k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The present day…

Misaki and Kazuya had a fellatio session inside the student council office…

Misaki’s head bobbed up and down in a slow pace. Her right hand tightly held the wet shaft in place and started to stroke it after removing the head from her mouth.

It was slow but gradually went fast, maintaining an sporadic rhythm. She licked the tip and her tongue moved in circles around it.

“Ah, oh!” He bit his lip and clenched his fists. Misaki's warm mouth proceeded to cover the whole length of his dick and with one swift motion, her head slowly bobbed like a pump handle that was being used to fill air to an empty balloon.

“Don't come just yet, Kazu-kun” She slapped the head on to her tongue and slowly inserted it once again to her mouth. The pace was fast, this time and like a vacuum. The whole member was inside.

“Nnpf. You're making this hard for me, Tsuma”

“Not yet. I'll tell you when you can shoot your load inside my mouth”

Kazuya's member was glistening due to the amount of saliva and drool from Misaki. Her vacuum and fellatio skills did wonders to him.

The strokes of her hand began to quicken and her mouth assaulted it like a vacuum once gain.

His member was pulsating from the pleasure and the blood vessels were beginning to dilate.

“I'm near my limit. I think I'm going to come now, Tsuma”

The bobbing motion of her head rapidly accelerated and with a blink of an eye.

Misaki's mouth was filled with his spunk which caused her to drool.

“My, my. Kazu-kun, you're still releasing your seed onto me”

Slow gulping sounds were heard from her throat and after that, she released his member and wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her uniform.

His dick was greasy from the excessive amount of saliva and drool that came from Misaki's mouth.

She then stood up and proceeded to remove her underwear.

“Let's have sex now as I will be busy for the next few days in order to prepare for the festival”

The date for the upcoming school festival was quickly approaching as the student council were tasked on assigning the booths that were going to participate on it.

Sex would be off limits until it ends. Doing it now would be the most plausible course of action.

Kazuya understood this and laid Misaki with her back on top of the desk.

He bent his hips and positioned his dick in front of her vagina. He then inserted his member through her outer labia and with a quick thrust, the whole thing disappeared from the view as it had managed to get inside.

“Kazu-kun, your dick feels so big and It feels so warm inside me”

Kazuya lifted her skirt up and used it as a handhold. His pace was slow at start but it began to quicken as soon as he was nestled in.

Her breasts moved like a pendulum on a clock and the desk creaked with every thrust.

Kazuya lifted her leg and adjusted his position as he shifted his weight on top of her.

“That's right, Kazu-kun. There's no need to rush”

“I'm going to fuck you so hard that we won't need to do it again at home”

Her cheeks began to turn red and her eyes were filled with love as her gaze met with his.

Kazuya released her leg and placed Misaki on his lap as he sat down on the chair behind him.

She began to slowly grind her body onto him and they engaged in a passionate kiss.

Misaki broke the kiss after a few minutes and took a hold of his hands, placing it on her breasts.

Kazuya took advantage of the opportunity and began to massage it while his mouth snaked her neck, planting soft kisses at every turn.

Her grinding started to quicken its pace and her moans were beginning to get more louder.

She then wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her on head on his shoulder.

“I'm coming, Tsuma. Do you want it inside you?”

“I want your seed, Kazu-kun. Don't hold back and give it all to me”

“Are you sure? You might get-”

“There's no need to worry. Your seed is a wonderful blessing to me” Misaki raised her head as she leaned back to face him. “If that happens, I will be so happy”

Misaki unwrapped her arms around his neck and turned around with her back facing him.

She then bent over as Kazuya gripped both of her arms from the side. Both of them began to moan with each thrust.

A large gush of semen came out of her vagina after another thrust. He released his grip on her and wrapped his arms around her stomach.

Misaki wrapped her arms on the desk and rested her head on top of it as she bent over.

Both of them panted heavily from the intercourse and the room was silent for a while.

Little did they know that Sei witnessed the whole thing that had happened inside the student council office as she slightly opened the door from outside to peek.

“That damned girl, trying to take Kazuya-sama's seed all for herself! I'll take him away from you, just you wait”

The following day...

Kazuya awoke to find himself in a dimly lit room. He looked around and saw that Sei was sleeping beside him.

“Sei, wake up.” He called out to her in a low voice and sat up to shake her awake.

Her eyes slowly opened, revealing crimson red orbs as it looked at him.

“Hello, Kazuya-sama”

“Where are we? What happened?”

Sei got off the bed with a mischievous smile on her face. She walked towards the window and pulled the curtain aside.

“What the?” Kazuya's eyes widened at the sight in front of him as he approached the window.

He was no longer in Yokaharu but all that remained are high stone walls and a vast grassy land with tall bamboo plants.

“We're at the Ueno summer home in Ikagawa”

He was taken aback by what she said and sat on the edge of the bed. There were a lot of questions that popped in his mind. How did he get here? What happened to him and why is Sei in here?

He remembered that Sei and him were walking home after school yesterday as Misaki chose to stay behind due to her student council work. On the way, they stopped a convenience store to eat for a while and she bought the drinks for both of them.

Could it be that Sei drugged his drink? and brought him here? That could be the most logical situation to his situation. But how?

“I know you have questions, Kazuya-sama” Sei walked to her bag that was on the desk and took out a pill bottle, tossing it over to him.

He picked it up and thoroughly scanned it. It was a drug meant to knock out a person after ingesting it via drinking or eating.

Kazuya was bemused at what Sei did. He never thought that his childhood friend would do this.

To him, Sei was cheerful, mischievous and protective of her friends but this was a side of her that he never knew and it scared him.

“I've wanted to be with you for so long, Kazuya-sama but you always turn me away. Ever since, we were children. I loved you, admired you but what do I get in return? Nothing

Sei cupped her face with both of her hands, her eyes wide with jealous terror and her smile was malicious.

“Now that I have you here with me. I won't return you to that popular girl! Kazuya-sama is only mine and mine alone! I want you to look only at me!”

14