Chapter 12: Found You
767 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaede went to the student council office but the door was locked.

“Huh?” She twisted the knob a few more times. “That's strange. Kaichou is always around at this time”

“Maeda-san!” a brown haired boy approached Kaede with a white envelope in hand. “Can you give this to Ryu-sensei? It's from Kaichou."

“What's this?” Kaede asked as she took the envelope from him and looked at it from top to bottom.

“I was supposed to give it to him but i have to attend practice today”

"Alright, I'll take it to him"

xx

“Huh. This is strange” a tall black haired man dressed in a semi-formal attire said as he thoroughly read the letter. “I kind of expected that Misaki would get sick from all that fatigue but I didn't know that it would take that long for her to recover”

He then placed the letter on top of his desk and turned to look at Kaede. “Do you know what's going on with her lately?”

“I don't know anything but it might be related to my brother's disappearance, sensei” She replied

“Oh” He took a sip of his coffee. “Speaking of your brother, it's been eight days since he disappeared. Do you have any news about him as well?”

“Well... I, uh” She had a troubled expression as she rubbed the back of her head. “I haven't heard anything about it, honestly. You know my brother, he hates going to school”

“Don't you find his disappearance pretty odd? I know that he doesn't attend my classes sometimes but for him to completely vanish.”

He took a long sip and sighed wearily.

xx

A few days later, news of Misaki's prolonged absence spread throughout the campus like wildfire and the students whispered among themselves in class.

“Did you hear that Kaichou was absent today?”

“Really? What happened to her?”

“I heard that she gotten herself sick”

“Poor Kaichou! Always working late and pushing herself to the limit”

Amid the chatter and whispering, Keiji looked out the window on his desk. The gang hasn't been the same since Kazuya's disappearance. And with Misaki's sudden absence, it all felt unreal.

He brushed the top of his hair with his hand and sighed. “Where on earth are you now, Danchou?”

xx

Meanwhile in the ueno summer home

Sei cheerfully walked along the halls leading to Kazuya's room. She wanted to tend him even more like a loving wife should.

The door slid noisily as she entered the room and saw him reading a book on the bed.

“Kazuya-sama” Sei walked towards him and proceeded to lie down, resting her head on his shoulder.

“What do you want now?” Kazuya said with an irritated tone of voice.

She raised her head and pouted as she looked at him. “You're such a big meanie, Kazuya-sama”

“Look, I'm in this part where the book gets more interesting. You can read it with me if you want”

“What I want is your seed. Can you give it to me too?”

Kazuya had a perplexed look on his face as he closed the book that he was reading and placed it down.

“Can you repeat that once again?”

“I said I want to have your seed, Kazuya-sama. You give it to her all the time and since, I'm your wife. I think its my duty to bear your seed in me”

“Do you hear yourself, Sei?” He turned to look at her with an even more confused expression than before.

“Of course! I love you very much, Kazuya-sama. All I want is to please you in every way possible and I'll show you right now why I'm better than that girl”

She sat up and began to hastily remove his shorts and underwear in one swoop.

“Let me pleasure you with my mouth” Sei grabbed the shaft of his member and stroked it upwards then downwards in a slow pace.

Kazuya gripped on the covers of the bed and moaned softly as she was using both mouth and hands on performing fellatio.

A thick trail of saliva hung between the tip and her mouth as her strokes began to quicken its pace.

“Your meat stick is throbbing so hard right now and it's all mine.”

Like a vacuum, she inhaled the whole girth and bobbed her head like a hammer that is continuously hitting a nail.

“Aaah! Sei!”

He gritted his teeth as his grip on the covers tighten and his breathing became deep.

“We've just only started Kazuya-sama. I'll make you feel good that you won't even consider on coming back to that girl”

Sei proceeded to remove the obi of her kimono as she stood up and completely undressed in front of him revealing her slender features. Her nipples also stood in attention and was dripping wet below.

“I'm going to use my breasts now, Kazuya-sama”

His erect member throbbed even harder as both of her mounds rubbed the shaft. She then used her tongue to lick the tip adding even more pleasure.

“I want you to shower my face with your load, darling. Give it all to me”

Kazuya moaned loudly as his member started spewing a large quantity of gunk on her face.

“Your seed is so thick and warm. I love it” She licked her lips and added. “We're not done yet”

Sei proceeded to sit on his face with her genitalia in direct contact with his mouth.

“You've made me very wet, Kazuya-sama. Now, clean it up”

He gently sucked on the outer labia and then inserted his tongue to lick the inner part.

“Yes, yes, that's it!”

Her moans were getting louder and louder by the minute as both of his hands snaked up to her breasts, kneading them like dough. He then used his fingers on pinching her nipples adding to the stimulation that she was feeling.

With a blink of an eye, Kazuya drank all of her juices and used his hands to shove her off.

Sei stood up and crossed her hands with a smug expression on her face. “We're still not done yet”

“There's more?” He wearily said as he sat up on the bed.

“Of course! I want you to plow me like I'm a filthy sow” She prostrated herself on the bed and turned her head to side. “I want your seed in me, Kazuya-sama”

He positioned himself behind her and slowly thrust his erect member inside. He started his pace slow and it began to quicken after a few minutes.

There was a small speck of blood on the covers as this was her first time doing it but it didn't really matter now. To her, she was finally receiving the seed of her beloved.

Her face had an ecstatic expression and her moans began to get louder once again.

With a final thrust, his member spew out another load inside her vagina, much to her delight.

The door suddenly slid open and the the biggest shock came to Kazuya as he froze in sight of the person in front of him.

“Tsuma?! It's not what you think it is!”

“So, this is where you have been all along, Kazu-kun” Misaki crossed her arms while glaring at them.

11