Chapter 11: Revelation
590 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later...

The main hall had multiple bottles of liquor on the banquet table, waiting for the staff to pick it up and serve them to the guests. As for the people in the area, they looked like the ones that you would see in a typical event, gossiping and boasting their achievements to one another.

A classical yet refined tune filled the air and it thrummed in both of the girl's ears. They were nestled in the corner of the room. A bottle of champagne stood atop of their table along with a plate of steak that was cooked in an exquisite manner.

“At least the food ain't that bad” Miku wiped her mouth with the napkin and picked up her glass. “I could certainly use a pig to rest my feet on right now”

Misaki shook her head at her friend's callous remark and looked outside the window. Her mind was set on finding where Kazuya is being held.

Has he eaten yet?

Is he lonely?

Is his sexual urges being satisfied at all?

These were questions that plagued her although out her ordeal. She exhaled a long sigh as there was still no update from the people that she hired.

All this waiting was driving her insane and her patience is almost running out but she knew that it wouldn't do her any good if she harassed them with providing her with an immediate update. Now, all she could do was wait.

“Hey!”

“Wha-What is it, Miku?” replied the surprised Misaki, turning her gaze to her friend.

“You haven't touched your plate at all. Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I'm just tired. I had to finish a lot of paperwork today”

Miku nodded. “You don't have to finish them all in a single day. Learn to take a break too”

The music was cut and a loud static feedback was heard but it disappeared after a few seconds.

Yoshio stood at the wide stage that was situated in the northern part of the room. He had a microphone in hand and there was large cage beside him. It held a few naked people and their wrists were securely handcuffed behind their back and a black leather collar was strapped on their neck.

“Ladies and gentlemen! I welcome you to the auction that we will be doing today” Yoshio said

There was a roar of applause which gradually subsided and he continued. “This would all not be possible if not for the two lovely women that are here right now”

He extended his open palm and shifted his gaze from the crowd to the corner of the room where they were.

“Let's give a round of applause to Fujibayashi Misaki and Tachibana Miku!”

The crowd erupted in cheers and applause as they turned their attention to the two girls.

Miku waved her hand with a courteous smile while Misaki didn't pay them any attention as she was focused on eating her steak.

After that, the auction began to start. Numerous voices argued with each other and the price kept on growing and growing until a certain number was accepted.

xx

“Are you enjoying yourselves? How was the food?” Yoshio asked

“It was not that bad. Tell your pig to do better next time” Miku replied after having a sip of her glass.

He had a distressed look on his face and shook his head. “I will certainly lecture my staff about it”

“Don't mind what this idiot said. It was wonderful, really and it's so lively here.” Misaki answered.

“I'm glad to hear that” He flashed a warm smile and noticed that their bottle is almost empty. “Shall I procure another bottle for you?”

Amid the conversion between them, a tall long haired brunette young woman came towards them. She was clad in a red dress and had a glass that was half empty in hand.

“My, my, my. If it isn't the prime minister's daughter herself”

Miku turned her gaze to the the brunette with an irritated expression.

“What's a tall walking stick like you doing out here, Rin?”

“My brother, Yoshio brought me here. There are a lot of new toys that I've had my eyes on” Rin took a sip on her glass “Does daddy dearest know that his sweet little girl became a naughty minx?”

“Very funny. Now, run along. I'm sure a baby like you must be eager for playtime now”

“Hmpf” Rin scowled as she walked away dragging Yoshio along with her.

“Who's that?” Misaki asked, curious on what happened between the two.

“She's the head of the disciplinary committee on our school. I didn't expect that Rin was the sister of our lovely host.”

A loud vibration was heard as the screen of Misaki's phone lit up. The name “Hideo” appeared on the screen and she quickly picked it up to answer.

“Good evening, Ojou-sama. I do apologize for my intrusion but I have the location on where he is being held”

“That is great news, Hideo-san. Let's meet up at the same cafe right now”

“As you wish, Ojou-sama”

Misaki hung up the phone, placing it inside her purse and proceeded to leave. Miku followed suit after emptying her glass.

“Hey, wait for me!”

xx

At a cafe downtown

“This is where he is held right now” Hideo handed a brown envelope to Misaki. “Do you want us to accompany you there?”

“There is no need for you to do that.”

“Very well. Until next time, Ojou-sama” He stood up, grabbed his coat and left.

She opened the envelope and pulled out the paper containing the artist sketch of the supposed location, along with the complete address and information pertaining to the residents.

xx

The following day

Misaki arrived in front of the gates of Murasaki High. She walked along the path leading to the main entrance and gestured for a student to approach her.

“Yes, Kaichou?” The brown haired boy asked as he came.

“Give this to Ryu-sensei immediately” She handed a white envelope to him and looked at him menacingly. “Don't open it”

After that, she walked back to the black car that was parked near the gate and went inside. This was the moment that she longed for but she suddenly felt a stab of anxiety on her gut.

She blew her cheeks out with a heavy breath meant to steady herself and crossed her arms across her chest tightly.

“To Ikegawa”

“As you wish” the driver said and when he turned the key, the car briefly chortled, then began to purr.

7