Chapter 13: Confrontation
814 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How can one confession lead to such a disaster?

Did he make a mistake?

Should he have agreed to what Sei asked him that day?

These are questions that plagued his mind as he watched the scene before him. The tension between Misaki and Sei was so thick that you can cut it with a knife. Both girls exchanged glares at each other and neither of them refused to look away.

“My, did you get lonely and frustrated after I took him away from you?” Sei taunted as she pulled out his meat-stick from her vagina. “It isn't fair when you hog all the fun, Kaichou”

Kazuya wanted to stop them but he can't utter a single word due to his girlfriend's sudden appearance. He froze like a statue in place and sat on the bed.

“Do you hate me?” She got off the bed and walked towards Misaki with a smug expression.

Misaki leaned her head aside to look at him and said. “Kazu-kun, get dressed. We're leaving”

The expression on Sei's face turned sour as not only did she ignore her but she also had the audacity to take him away from her.

“You are not leaving this place, Kazuya-sama. You know what will happen if you do what this girl says”

Kazuya had a frightened look on his face, he remembered Sei's violent outbursts when he asked her to release him.

Will she hurt Misaki too? No, that's impossible. She wouldn't do that”

Somehow, he still believes that his childhood friend won't resort to violence as a last resort but considering the bad blood between them, it might erupt very soon like a ticking time bomb.

“Oh?” Misaki raised her eyebrow. “What will happen then? You can't stop me. I will take him back no matter what.”

“I will be very angry and you won't like it” Sei replied as she clenched her right hand into ball. She was getting really irritated with her now.

Kazuya got off the bed and went in between the two girls. He finally had the resolve to intervene as he doesn't want the two of them to get hurt.

“Will you both stop this at once? This is getting us nowhere!”

“Hmph” Misaki grunted as she crossed her arms and turned to look at Kazuya. “I'll be staying here with you until then”

“What?” Sei had a confused expression on her face. “You're not serious, are you?”

Misaki then switched her attention back to Sei. “Since, you don't want us to leave”

“Fine! Do what you want!” Sei growled as she furiously left the room.

Leaving with him is one thing but staying with us? That girl must be out of her mind!” She thought.

xx

Later that night, Kazuya found himself in a precarious situation. Misaki and Sei went into a competition on who would please him the most. While he generally liked the idea at first but the whole thing escalated to another level.

Sei bobbed her head up and down as she sucked on the tip and used her breasts to fondle the shaft of his penis in between them.

“Does this please you, Darling? I can do so much more than this”

Misaki pushed Sei aside and used her own breasts to fondle his meat-stick in between hers. However, both of them came into an agreement and changed the stipulation of their match.

This time, it was to see on which of them will make him cum first.

“Geez, you're such a greedy person, Kazu-kun. Making us do something like this” Misaki cooed.

“W-what? You're the ones who started this, tsuma” Kazuya stammered as the sensation of their breasts and mouth did wonders to him.

“Let's see how if you can still resist this!” Sei exclaimed and like a vacuum, she devoured the whole thing and her head continuously went up and down.

However, Misaki took a handful of Sei's hair and pulled out his penis from her mouth.

“It's my turn now”

She then started to deep throat his penis but was stopped midway as Sei engulfed the lower part of his shaft.

They worked on their respective parts and felt his meat-stick begin to get hot.

I will be the one who will make Kazu-kun cum and win this silly competition”

I will be the one who will make Kazuya-sama happy and make this girl surrender to me!”

Kazuya moans were getting frequent as both of them began to quicken their pace. He gripped on the bed covers and spoke.

“I'm cumming!”

Now, a question suddenly flashed on both of their minds. Who will get him to cum first?

He released a long and loud Ahh as he exploded his load onto them. The thick white fluid was hot and rich when it landed.

“So, who do think is the better one, it's me right?” Sei asked with cheerful expression on her face. She looked at him with wide eyes as if it was saying “Please?”

Misaki, on the other hand, wiped the semen from her hair and sat beside him. They then engaged in a hot, open mouthed kiss and her purple eyes slowly turned to look at Sei who was still on the ground.

“You bastard!” Sei muttered under her breath as she planted an irritated expression. Not only was Misaki was cunning but devious as well.

xx

Meanwhile at the Maeda Residence, the following day.

A beam of light cast through the window, illuminating the room with a pale presence. There were a few game posters that was plastered on the wall and a ton of figurines were displayed on the clear glass shelf.

Kaede awoke and slowly turned around to pick up her phone from the nightstand.

Upon powering it up, her eyes became wide as the clock showed 8:45 am on the screen.

That can't be possible, I slept early last night!”

She quickly got off the bed and rushed to bathroom. Upon the night prior, she finished the secret route where the main heroine ended up with the delinquent.

The feeling of satisfaction when you fully complete the tasks given at hand was such a great thing indeed.

However, she was so absorbed within the game that she didn't even notice the time.

xx

Kaede quickly went downstairs and in one rapid sprint, she arrived at the dining area to pick up a slice of buttered toast

“Why don't you have breakfast first before going to school?” Yui asked.

Nobunaga folded the newspaper that he was reading and placed it on the table. “Can't you see that our little girl is running late” He took a sip from his cup and added. “Do you need someone to drive you there?”

“I'll make a run for it, Otou-san” Kaede called out from the foyer as she hurriedly put on her shoes.

xx

Murasaki High, history class

“The Heian era is a nearly 400 year long span of time that marks the end of the ancient eras of Japanese history”

The instructor explained while writing his lecture on the chalkboard. Amid the sound of pencils clashing on the student's notebook.

Toshiro sat on his seat, looking outside the window with a bored expression. He thought about on where to bring Kaede during the weekend as he saved up a lot of his allowances for this month.

I gotta ask Keiji's help for this”

10