Chapter 4.1: Misaki’s Dilemma 2
797 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is a continuation of the events from Chapter 4

Now that her boyfriend has moved in with her. Misaki thought about the next step on how to progress even further.

She rested her back against the leather cushion of the chair, cupping her chin.

Kazu-kun didn't have sex with me last night even though I was only wearing an apron”

Could it be that he found her repulsive that he lost his appetite on having sex with her?

No, that can't be the reason”

Maybe he was secretly seeing another girl that he had screwed and had his sexual desires sated?

Misaki nodded her head as it seemed to be the most logical reason on why he wouldn't have sex with her. Upon reaching that conclusion, she left the student council office and headed straight to the back of the school where Kazuya's gang was.

“Oh, Kaichou! Are you looking for Danchou?” one of the members greeted her as he approached.

“Yes, where is he?” She asked while looking around.

“He went to the cafeteria but he should be back soon. You can wait here, if you want”

After that, he went back to sit with the other members to resume playing cards. A large pool of money nestled in the middle of them and multiple cans of beverages littered around.

xx

Misaki went back to the student council office as she didn't want to wait for him any longer. She stood there for ten minutes but he hasn't returned yet.

I'll ask him about this after we get home”

A tall stack of paperwork to be approved and reviewed appeared before her and it was all due this afternoon. She thought about finishing them after speaking with him but that will have to wait.

The door swung open and in came, Kaede with another stack of paperwork. “Kaichou! You'll need to work on these next! A lot of students are registering their clubs lately”

With her workload increasing, she might not be able to speak with him about her findings. Misaki sighed wearily as this was going to be a long day.

xx

Later that night at their apartment

Misaki rested her head on the edge of the bathtub and closed her eyes.

Could it be-”

Her eyes opened wide at the thought that popped up in her head. Seeing another girl behind her back was one thing but to be like that is something else.

xx

Kazuya opened the lid of the pot and scooped a little portion of the dish that he was cooking. He took a small sip and nodded.

Tastes wonderful”

He placed the ladle aside and turned off the stove afterwards. He wanted to make a good meal for her as she looked tired after they went home from school.

Fast and loud footsteps came approaching and Misaki appeared before him dressed in a blue sleeveless dress that had a V shape slit at the torso, showing a large amount of cleavage in view.

“Perfect timing, I was about to call you” He glanced at her while pouring a moderate portion on a bowl.

“Kazu-kun, are you gay?”

Kazuya was taken aback and stunned at her sudden question. “Why would she ask that?” He wondered.

He turned to look at her with a puzzled expression and said. “Huh? No.”

Misaki had a relieved look on her face upon hearing his answer and left.

What was that all about?” He scratched his head and became more confused with what was going on.

13