Chapter 4.3: Are We Going to Do it?
880 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Extra Chapters for Daydream are short while the Main Story Chapters will still have the normal length. This also continues after the events of Misaki's Dilemma 2

“What are we doing in the Art Classroom, again?” Kazuya asked while scratching his head.

“Sex” Misaki said nonchalantly as she arranged the tables to form a makeshift bed.

“Wha-What?”

“We are having sex, Kazu-kun” Misaki removed her underwear and placed it aside. “You're not undressing?”

“Isn't this a little too extreme, Tsuma?”

“It isn't.” Misaki crossed her arms and stared intently at him “Now, it's your turn”

Earlier that day

“Nii-san, I heard that you have moved in with Kaichou” Kaede said as she turned off her console and placed it in her sweater pocket

“Yeah, we've been living together for a week now” Kazuya peeled off the plastic wrapper from the rice ball and took a bite from it.

“I bet you're doing some perverted stuff to her” She leaned her face closer to his with a leery expression “right?”

“What are you saying? Of course not!”

“You got a smoking hot girlfriend but you haven't made any advances to her?” Kaede pulled away and sat beside him. “Well... You don't have the guts to do it anyway”

Kazuya raised a brow as he turned to look at his little sister. While its true that they haven't reached that stage yet even though Misaki was initiating it for the past few days. He wants to take it slow and learn more about her.

Of course, one of the reasons that he confessed to her in the first place was his lust towards her but a big part of him wants Misaki to be his girlfriend.

“Look, we just started dating recently and you want me to do it with her? Are you high or what?”

“Nii-san” Kaede said, her tone was serious as she looked at the sprinklers activate and its small short rectangular hose released a thin stream of water that showered the flowers on the ground.

“You must do it or she will leave you for being an incompetent man”

Kazuya sighed while he shook his head. “Sometimes, I wonder if all that hours you spent playing that game has turned you into a dummy”

One of his gang members came running and said. “Kaichou wants you to come meet her outside the Art Classroom”

“Did she tell you the reason why?”

“Sorry, Danchou. She didn't tell me but she wants to see you there right now”

After delivering the message to him, the gang member quickly left.

Kaede had a mischievous grin on her face as she looked at her brother. “Now, what could Kaichou want from you, I wonder?”

“It must have something to do with the upcoming Art Exhibit as she wanted my help with carrying stuff around”

“Or she wants you to have sex with her? Considering, the room is empty at this hour”

Kazuya chopped the top of his sister's head with his hand as he stood up and left.

“That hurts, you know!” Kaede rubbed the top of her head, massaging it to lessen the pain.

15