Chapter 5: First Time
1.2k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This continues after the events of Are We Going To Do It?

Kazuya met up with Misaki outside of the art classroom and asked her where the materials were.

“There's no such thing” She said and pulled the door to the side . “Come with me”

He followed her inside and closed the door behind him. “What are we even doing here?”

“You must be wondering why I dispatched one of your men to meet me here” Misaki sat on top of the table and crossed her legs while leaning backwards. She then placed her hands behind her to act as a support, in order for her not to lean down completely.

“You've been ignoring my advances for the past few days and I've had enough of it. Kazu-kun, we will do it today!”

xx

“Well?” She raised a brow and her pointer finger continuously tapped on her upper arm. “I'm still waiting”

“Is it okay to do this, Tsuma?” He asked, still unsure if he would undress or not.

“This will solidify our bond as a couple even more and we will go past the first stage of our relationship!”

Kazuya began to undress as arguing with her would prove to be futile. He neatly arranged his clothes, placing them aside and he stood in-front of Misaki clad in his boxers and a tank top.

“I didn't expect you to undress completely but it will do” She laid down her back against the table and raised her head to look at him. “Let's do it”

He hesitantly walked towards her and pulled out his meat-stick. “I'll just need to stick it in, right?”

Just when he was about thrust it inside of her. Misaki flashed her palm at him and said. “I'll need to make it hard first”

She got off the table and knelt in front of him. “I learned this from reading an article online”

Misaki took a hold of the shaft and proceeded to lick the tip and the head in a circular motion.

Her eyes grew wide as his member began to throb and erect. “It became this hard instantly after that”

She proceeded to insert half of his member inside her mouth and her head bobbed up and down slowly.

“Feels good, right?” She pulled it out and started to stroke it slowly. “There's more to come”

Kazuya moaned and grabbed a handful of her hair as she devoured his meat-stick whole.

Once again, her head moved like a hammer that is striking a nail and after a while, he exploded his load inside her mouth.

The amount of the cum that was released was too much for her and it began to leak out.

She removed his member from her mouth and was astonished to see that it still stood hard and erect.

“Wow, Kazu-kun. You're still hard after all that?”

Unable to contain himself any longer, Kazuya scooped his girlfriend up and laid her on the table. He then undid the buttons of her shirt that revealed the black lace underwear that she wore.

Inside of him was a conflict of sorts, he wanted to do her so bad after that fellatio but he also wanted to stop as he wasn't ready for this.

The sight of Misaki laying on the table in front of him in a vulnerable position made his decision clear.

“I think we should get a condom for this” Kazuya said as he didn't to risk impregnating her during the intercourse

“There is no need for that” She replied in a calm tone. “Today is a safe day and we can go all out”

He positioned his meat-stick in-front of her hymen and with a swift thrust. Blood oozed out of her genitalia and she groaned a little.

“Does it hurt? We can stop now, if you want” Kazuya looked at her with a worried expression

“No, don't stop. It's adjusting to your member, Kazu-kun” She assured him

The pace was slow at the beginning and it began to get faster and faster after each thrust.

Misaki covered her mouth with both of her hands as she didn't want to alert someone outside of their presence but it proved to be difficult.

Kazuya took a hold of her wrists and pinned it down on the wooden table. They engaged in a hot, open mouth kiss.

His head slithered down her neck like a snake and went down to her chest. He briefly stopped for a while and used his right hand to pull down her undergarment.

Her large breasts popped out from its lace prison and her erect nipples appeared before him.

“Why did you stop, Kazu-kun?” Misaki asked with a confused expression. She was aware that she couldn't contain her moans but he didn't have to stop it abruptly.

Loud and quick footsteps came approaching from the outside and it disappeared after a few seconds.

She quickly understood that he stopped in order to not get caught by students passing by. Not only would their reputation be tarnished but her parents might get a wind of what's happening if one of the teachers reported it to them.

“I think they might be gone now” Kazuya glanced at the door and added. “Do you still want to continue?”

She wanted to continue with their intercourse but with the threat of them being seen and exposed by other students proved that it was very risky to do so.

In the end, Kazuya and Misaki left the art classroom after getting dressed. Getting caught was not a part of their plan and both of them agreed to continue their intercourse at the safety of their own home.

16