Chapter 14: Return
526 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've rearranged and renumbered the main and extra chapters to better fit in the story. i apologize if it took very long to make this chapter

The sound of the bell echoed throughout the school as it rang. Some students bade their goodbye to each other while others chose to stay behind, conversing with one another.

“Inaho, Did you hear that Aoba received a confession today?” a blonde girl with glasses asked

“No way! I didn't expect that idiot would get someone to fall for him” the red haired girl called Inaho exclaimed.

A loud pop was heard as she opened the lid of the soda and took a long gulp from it.

“Who's the girl anyway?”

“I heard that its Erina who confessed”

“Seriously? Shibata-san? Well... Who would've thought that the shy girl would actually have the guts. If she didn't do it then I'll gladly take Aoba away from her, Miyuki””

“Ho, I didn't know that you also have thing for him” Miyuki jeered

Amid the chattering of the two girls in the corner, Kaede was seated on her desk, rummaging her bag for a missing cartridge disc. She thought about playing the spin off of My Sweet Otoko during lunchbreak.

“Oh, where did I put it? It should be here somewhere” She muttered under her breath.

After a good ten minutes of searching, Kaede finally found the item that she was looking for. It slid underneath the secret pocket of her bag without her knowing.

Her eyes began to sparkle as she held the cartridge on her hand. Finally, the moment of truth has come.

She popped it inside the handheld console and pressed the power button. An upbeat music emanated from the device and several characters appeared shortly afterwards.

However, when she was about to play the game. Toshiro came in running as he approached her desk, slamming both of his hands on top of it with an exhilarated look on his face.

“Your brother has came back!”

Kaede placed her console down and turned to look at her boyfriend's face. She had a curious look on her face and raised an eyebrow.

“Nii-san is back? Great!” She said and her gaze went back to the screen as she picked her console up. “Now, if you'll excuse me”

“Can't you be more happy that your brother is back, Kaede?”

“I am happy. Can't you see the look on my face?”

Toshiro sighed in disbelief as he shook his head. He realized that once she gets invested in playing a game, nothing else matters anymore.

“Since, you're here. Why don't you buy your cute girlfriend lunch for today?” She glanced at him

“Eh?” He asked with a dumbfounded look on his face.

xx

Earlier that day at the Ueno Summer Home...

The sky was tar black and the large clouds were moving towards each other. A continuous tap was heard on the window then it became a pitter-patter. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier.

Droplets of moisture began to drip from the leaves. They were sprinkling onto the grass like a gardeners hose.

Misaki looked out the window and sighed “Looks like the rain won't be stopping anytime soon”

A clanking sound was heard from the sky. Its as if a huge anvil was being dragged across the vault of heaven against its on will.

She walked towards the bed and plopped herself on top of it. It has been a few days since her arrival at the Ueno summer home.

Her life was nothing short of passive aggressive encounters from Sei but she didn't mind it all.

'I wonder what should I cook for breakfast?'

Quick and loud footsteps came approaching and the door swung open as Kazuya went inside, closing the door behind him.

He turned the lock on the knob, clockwise and turned his attention to Misaki. There was lust in his eyes and his face had lecherous expression.

His eyes ogled at her from top to bottom. Her outfit consisted of a white longsleeve shirt that was tucked inside a black under-bust corset. She also wore a black pleated skirt with matching tights.

“Let's do it”

Misaki sat up and cupped her chin, appearing to be deep in thought. She remembered an article that she read a few weeks ago. It stated that having early morning sex could trigger the body's natural defenses against viruses, bacteria and boost the immune system as well.

She planted a determined look on her face and turned to look at Kazuya who had a puzzled expression on his own face.

“Very well, let's start our early morning session”

He raised his forearm with the fist clenched and swung it downward towards his body in a vigorous pumping motion.

xx

Sei cheerfully walked along the halls leading to Kazuya's bedroom. She had the perfect idea of snuggling up inside the covers with him and after that, she will begin to attack him.

'Since, it's raining. This is the perfect time for me to strike. He might be still be sleeping at this hour'

She grabbed the knob and twisted it clockwise. The door slowly creaked open and what appeared before her was an empty bed.

“Where could Kazuya-sama be?” Sei scratched her head as she looked around. There was no sign of him anywhere the room.

Her eyes widened at the thought that popped in her mind and the look on her face turned sour.

'Fujibayashi Misaki!'

She furiously closed the door and walked along the halls leading to Misaki's bedroom. A faint sound of moaning was heard from the outside.

Sei grabbed the knob and twisted it but the door didn't bulge. This made her angrier even more and the rage that was building inside of her flowed through like lava.

'Damn, that girl! How dare she lock me out of her room!”

She took out a key from her sleeve and twisted the knob furiously, pushing the door to violently swung open.

Misaki's breasts continuously jiggled with every thrust of Kazuya's meat-stick. They were half naked and was in a spooning position.

“And here I was thinking of getting to make a move first. Yet you made your move once again, Misaki”

Sei shook her head in dismay and had a fuming expression as she looked at them.

“Alright, you win this time, Kaichou. Next time we meet, I'll get him for sure and you won't find where we are.”

Her gaze turned its attention to Kazuya and added. “You're free to go, Kazuya-sama. I can't stand living with this girl any longer. Take her away now”

After that, Sei slammed the door, so hard that the wall vibrated from the impact. She had an even more furious expression on her face while walking away.

'Just wait and see, I'll take him away from you again and this time, I will surely win'

9