Chapter 14.1: What If Misaki and Kazuya’s Gender Were Switched?
612 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is a What If Chapter. Kind of a gender-bent cast with two new characters. This is also another short chapter as well

A brown haired boy fell on his back as he was tossed by two girls clad in a red tracksuit. In between them was a tall black haired girl dressed in the school's uniform. Her attire consisted of a white short-sleeve buttoned up shirt that was tucked inside a gray pleated skirt.

The top few buttons of her shirt were undone and it revealed an ample view of her cleavage. She also wore black thigh high socks and brown loafer shoes.

“You better cough up your lunch money or you're going to get it.” The black haired girl said with a cocky smile on her face.

“B-B-But I've already given you my lunch money yesterday.” the boy stammered as he stood up, cowering in front of them.

“Tch, it looks like you don't understand the situation that you are in” The black haired girl said and turned to look at the blonde girl beside him. “Give it to him, Mi.”

“You got it, Anego.” Mi replied and walked towards the frightened boy. She slugged his stomach and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. “Now, are you going to cooperate with us or do you want some more?”

The boy dry heaved as he took a hold of Mi's hand, desperately trying to break free. “I-I don't have money any more as you already took it.”

“Oh, you like to play the hard to get type eh?”

Mi tossed him on the ground and stomped on his stomach. Amid the ongoing shakedown, a silver haired boy dressed in the school uniform came and approached the group.

He shook his head in dismay and sighed tediously while looking at what was happening in front of him. Another shakedown for lunch money, even though he had warned these girls not to commit any illicit activities inside the school. They still managed to do it again and it disappointed him.

“Ahem.” He cleared his throat and the commotion suddenly came to a halt.

The black haired girl slowly turned to look behind her with a stunned expression and blatantly blocked Mi and the brown haired boy from his view.

“Masato-kun! I didn't know that you were here!”

Fujibayashi Masato, the student council president who is popular in school and is considered a genius due to his consistently high grades.

“Didn't I already warned you about this, Kyoko?” Masato asked

Maeda Kyoko, the leader of Murasaki High's infamous delinquent group and the girlfriend of Masato.

“We're not doing anything suspicious around here right, Asuka-chan?” Kyoko turned her gaze to the red haired girl with glasses.

“Y-Y-Yeah! Nothing suspicious here, Kaichou! We're just hanging out here at the back of the school.” Asuka replied

He had a disgusted look on his face as he crossed his arms. “Really now?”

Kyoko and Asuka nervously nodded their heads in agreement and chuckled half-heartedly.

“Fine” Masato said in a monotone voice and turned around, looking to the side. “I'll be expecting you at the office, Kyoko.”

The three girls became relieved after he left. Although, they have managed to “convince” him that they weren't doing anything suspicious or illicit. They still felt distressed from their encounter with the student council president.

“Phew!” Asuka sighed as she lowered the zipper of her tracksuit revealing the white shirt that she wore underneath. “That was a little intense for me”

“You bet. Although, I didn't see Kaichou but I could feel his murderous intent” Mi said while flapping her hand in front of her face like fan.

“Speaking of which, Anego is about to get murdered!” Asuka jeered

Kyoko turned around with an angry expression and picked up the brown haired boy using the collar of his shirt “This wouldn't have happened if you just cooperated!”

xx

The news of Maeda Kyoko being suspended for a week spread like a wildfire through out the campus. Most of the students rejoiced as they weren't going to experience any more shakedowns and harassment.

“Masato-senpai!” A large group of female students approached Masato as he walked along the school grounds.

He closed his book and looked at the group with a cheerful expression. “What is it?”

“Ah~ Senpai is so charming!”

Amongst the loud cheers and applause of the girls surrounding him. Kyoko watched teary eyed from afar as she was unable to stop what was happening

“Those thieving snakes!”

She wiped the tears from her eyes and inhaled the snot back into her nose. “Those girls flock to him once they heard that I'm gone!”

“It's just not fair, you know!” She sobbed into her arm “I will teach them a lesson when I get back! You girls are going to back me up, right?”

Kyoko had confused look on her face as there was no answer from Mi and Asuka. She turned around and saw that they were busily drinking tea.

“Is this Darjeeling tea?” Mi asked after taking a sip from her cup.

“Yes, it's first flush too.” Asuka replied and took a long sip. “If you want I could teach you how to brew it yourself.”

“Oh, I will take you up on your offer then” Mi took another sip and noticed that Kyoko was fuming with anger while looking at them. “Is something wrong, Anego?”

“After all this time, you two weren't listening after all!” Kyoko scowled as she approached the two.

6