Chapter 16: Visitation
337 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Toshiro arrived in front of the big wooden door which is the main entrance to the Maeda compound and rang the doorbell.

Quick and loud footsteps came approaching and a burly long black haired man appeared in front of him as the door creaked open.

He was shirtless and both of his arms were tattooed in oriental designs. His physique was toned and muscular, the kind that you would see in a bodybuilder's magazine.

He also wore white gi pants and a black belt was securely tied on his waist and thick straw sandals covered his feet.

A menacing look was planted on his face as he looked at Toshiro with disdain. “So, you're the one.”

'Crap, who is this scary looking man? Maybe he's one of her family's goons? She did say that her family is in the Yakuza business.'

Toshiro had a distressed look on his face as he swallowed his saliva. He composed himself before speaking. “Are you one of her father's goons?”

The burly man's expression switched into a shocked one as he could not believe what Toshiro said to him.

'Me? A goon? How dare you! I'm the head of the Maeda Family!'

“I forgot to introduce myself. I'm To-”

“I know who you are boy.” The man leaned forward and his face had a much more menacing look on it than before. “You're my daughter's boyfriend”

'Huh? Daughter's boyfriend? Could it be that this man is...'

“I'm so sorry.” Toshiro hastily bowed his head “I didn't know that you were her father!”

'How did her family know that I was her boyfriend? She hasn't introduced me to them yet and she hasn't talked about it too.'

Flashback to Chapter 8

Somewhere in the Maeda Residence

A tall mohawk haired man saw the events that unfolded in front of him while peeping at the front entrance through the balcony.

He saw that the young princess of the Maeda Family kiss a tall black haired boy on the cheek and she was giggling after she did it.

A trickle of cold sweat dripped on his forehead as he placed the binoculars down and had a perturbed look on his face.

'Kaede-sama has a boyfriend?! That's impossible.'

He used the binoculars again to see where Kaede was and he found her still blushing and giggling to herself.

'I must relay this information to Nobunaga-sama at once!'

Flashback End

Nobunaga crossed his arms as he looked at the boy with contempt. “Tsk, what do you want?”

“I brought a couple of handouts from today's lesson. Since, she was absent today” Toshiro raised his head and composed himself. “May I come in?”

“Tsk” Nobunaga grunted “You better not to do anything inside or I'll end you.”

xx

Murasaki High, student council office

“Kaichou, where do we place these?” The black haired boy with glasses asked while he entered the room, clutching a brown box along with two other boys carrying the same.

“At the corner” Misaki replied without looking away from her paperwork. A lot of magazines were confiscated by the committee and she recalled that Kazuya and his gang were now being monitored due to the little stunt that she made, a few days ago.

The group of boys left shortly after dropping off the boxes and closing the door behind them.

She leaned her back on the chair and cupped her chin, appearing to be in deep thought.

'Lately, whenever Kazu-kun and I have sex. His mind seems to drift off somewhere.'

Misaki listed the “possible” reasons on her mind and came to a sudden conclusion that made her eyes widen with shock.

'Could it be that he's getting tired of me?'

She shook her head at the thought and leaned forward, hands clasped on the table.

'Maybe, I need to get better in bed' Misaki nodded her head in agreement and turned her look to the boxes located in the corner.

'There might be some tips on those magazines' She leaned her back on the chair once again and averted her eyes.

'No! I am the student council president and it's my duty to prevent these students from going the wrong path'

She stole glances from the boxes and rocked her chair in a slow, steady motion.

'Well, no one's around and they won't know that I took a quick peek on it.'

With that, Misaki made up her mind as she stood up and walked towards the confiscated magazines.

She squatted down and took out a crisp and smooth copy that seemed to be the latest issue for the week.

Misaki began to scan the pages for something that could help her do better in bed but all it contained was pictures of young women clad in scandalous outfits.

'I wonder if I dress up like one of these women. Maybe, he would focus only on me.'

The door swung open and a loud creak was heard it moved. The same black haired boy from before came back with a piece of paper in hand.

“Kaichou, can you-” He came to an abrupt stop and slowly closed the door while backing away. “Oops.”

She glared at them with eyes set to kill and the look that says “You're dead if you tell anyone about this.”

After that unnecessary interruption, Misaki continued to browse the other magazines but it turned fruitless as they contained no valuable information aside from being an eye candy.

She went back to sit on her chair and continued to do her paperwork. The struggles of being a student president and being the best girlfriend that she could be is really hard.

Bzzt

Bzzt

Bzzt

Misaki picked up her phone on top of her desk and powered it up. The name, Tachibana Miku appeared the screen after a few seconds.

'Now what does this woman want now?'

She pressed the answer button as she placed it over her ear and spoke in an irritated voice.

“What do want? Can't you see I'm busy?”

“One of the pigs invited me to the grand opening of their mall and they wanted both of us to come tomorrow.”

“These people have names too, you know.”

“I don't have the time to memorize each of their names. Plus, it's more convenient for me to call them that way.”

“Whatever, I don't have time for your nonsense.”

“Wait wait” Miku chuckled on the other line. “If you don't come tomorrow. I'll go to your school and tell everyone that the president is a skank.”

“Alright, alright. I'll go.”

Misaki disconnected the phone and placed it aside. She leaned her back on the chair and massaged both of her temples, exhaling a deep and long sigh.

'What a bothersome woman.'

7