Chapter 16.2: Into the Past 2
247 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later...

Kazuya walked along the street, clutching a crepe in hand. The crepe itself had an assortment of toppings that would certainly give anyone a toothache from eating it.

As he was about to finish, a familiar sight caught the corner of his eye. In a dark alley, Keiji cowered into a corner and was surrounded by Kuro's gang. The group had considerably thrashed the fat boy and his clothes were ripped apart.

He didn't want to associate himself with Keiji anymore and went on his way but his gut told him otherwise.

'Tch! What a bothersome guy'

A sharp whistle caught the gang's attention and the commotion came to a halt. The group turned around and saw Kazuya standing in front of them with a menacing look.

Oh, it's you” One of the gang members spoke while cracking his knuckles “We haven't forgotten what you did with Kuro-sama”

You want us to beat you too, eh? Scram before we lose our patience with you!” a brunette haired boy chimed in and clenched his fist in front of the black haired boy.

Keiji slowly lowered his arms that were covering his head and he looked at Kazuya with a bloodied face and bloodshot eyes. He tried to utter some words but was unable to speak due to the beating that he received.

Neither party spoke or moved and it came to a standstill. After a few minutes of silence and exchanges of glares.

The group decided to encircle Kazuya and chuckled to themselves. Their sheer numbers greatly boosted their confidence and thought that since he was only one person. They could overpower him and make an example out of him for their leader, Kuro.

What are going to do now, tough guy? There's twenty of us and only one of you. You think you can beat all of us?”

Kazuya looked around his proximity as he finished eating his crepe.

The first layer consisted of skinny-looking boys, the type that you can easily knockdown with a well placed punch.

The second layer had a mix of skinnies and average joes. The skinnies posed no threat to him but the joes could endure a multitude of punches before falling down.

Lastly, the third layer were composed of mostly battle hardened, light muscled sluggers. These boy had an ample amount of fatness in them and a few scars were visible on their faces and bodies as well.

Things won't look good for him if one of them decides to incapacitate him. Kazuya thought long and hard to form a strategy in order to win.

But he couldn't think of anything good to begin with. Either way, this will end with his body in the same state of Keiji or it will end with their bodies on the floor, laying on the ground, unconscious.

Kazuya smirked to himself as there couldn't be a better way to vent out his frustration on his old man.

That one-eyed creep managed to hide the magazines that he bought with his allowance and he was planning to binge read it in the afternoon.

4