Chapter 17.1: Control
286 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Murasaki High, Photography Club

“Very nice.”

Nanase thoroughly examined the finished magazine. She was delighted with the quality of the print and with every turn of the page, a crisp flipping sound was heard.

She was also amazed that Toshiie managed to complete her request alongside their monthly magazines as he promised.

“Great work.” She said with a smug smile.

Nanase stood up and walked towards him, wrapping her arm around his shoulder and leaned closer to his ear.

“What’s this?”

Her free hand was slowly rubbing his meat stick through his pants and lowered the zipper. It then snaked inside and went through his boxers, grasping his genital’s shaft.

“Getting hard, aren’t we?”

Toshiie swallowed his own saliva and a trickle of cold sweat dropped on his forehead. He was at a loss on what to do.

“I’ve done what you want, Ogata-san. Can you delete the evidence now?”

He looked at her with a nervous expression and hoped that she would delete the evidence of his “secret activities”.

“You’re a funny guy, Toshiie-kun” Nanase giggled.

With a blink of an eye, she proceeded to lean her head back, making both of their faces in line with each other. 

Her expression now turned into a sinister one and her gaze was cold and piercing.

“We’re not done yet. You’re going to print a lot of copies from now on.”

“T-T-That’s impossible, Ogata-san. We’ll be running out of materials, if that were to happen.”

Nanase leaned her face closer to his and violently squeezed his shaft, applying an ample pressure from the grip on it

“That’s too bad, Toshiie-kun.”

Her grip began to tighten once more and leaned her head close to his ear once again.

His shrieks of pain were music to her ears as she was delighted by his agony. 

“More, more, more! I want to hear your voice, Toshiie-kun.”

The feeling of superiority and full control made her feel hot and her cheeks were flushing red from arousal. 

She also began to pant slowly and heavily through his ears as his shrieks turned into a yelp.

“Oh, my.”

She then loosened her grip on his meat stick and switched to stroking it up and down.

“This is more like it, right?”

“Y-Y-Yeah”

Her pace began to get faster and after a short while, the feeling of a thick and sticky fluid came in contact with her hands.

Nanase composed herself as she pulled out her hand from his pants. Satisfied with what she has done, she wiped her hand clean on Toshiie's blazer and went for the door.

“I expect you to create more copies of my magazine and if you don’t comply with my request. You’ll face the consequences.”

With that said, she left the room with a bubbly mood. The president of the photography club was now under her thumb.

She didn’t mind giving a couple of blowjobs to the club members as it was worth the risk to get what she wanted from them and in the end, her plan was executed perfectly without any problems.

4