Chapter 21: Busted
216 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nanase leaned her back on the chair and sighed. She learned from the higher ups that they will be conducting a sting operation tomorrow afternoon. This was bad as she conducts her secret transactions in the old gymnasium building during that time. If somehow, she gets missing from the committee or gets caught as the hooded masked person, her reputation and future plans will be ruined.

She continuously tapped her finger onto her desk while trying to think of way to escape. How would her fellow committee members know about the location of the trade, in the first place? Come to think of it, she recalled during a transaction last week, the buyer was very confident and seemed to ask a lot of questions about the magazine's scheduled releases and production.

Nanase found their behavior suspicious as she knows that most of her buyers are nervous of getting caught and wants the transaction to be done quickly but didn't mind it as they could just be curious, since some of her buyers are like that.

However, is it possible that she has fallen into a secret operation? There wasn't any information about it on the committee's files or on the folders. However, she had an idea on who would do these kinds of things and that person was Katagiri Momoe, one of the representatives in the student council and a fellow of the member of the committee. She was the only one that could pull it off and Nanase was sure of it.

Bzzt

Bzzt

Bzzt

Her phone vibrated loudly and powered up itself to display a message from Toshiie about the completion of the new volume. Nanase planted a devious smile on her face as she has found a perfect way to escape.

Xx

The next day

Toshiie opened the door to the rooftop and saw Nanase standing at the corner, her gaze was distant. He scratched his head with an irritated expression as he approached the brunette.

'This woman thinks she can summon me whenever she wants to. If only she didn't have those pictures and recordings to threaten me! I'll have my revenge on you, I swear!'

Isn't it a lovely day today, Shinozaki-kun?”

He raised a brow at what she said and clenched his fist. “Did you just call me to ask that?”

She turned around to face him and chuckled, obviously she was in the mood to get into his nerves even more.

I have an offer for you.”

What's that about?”

You can go to the transaction this afternoon and after you complete it, it will be the last time that we'll meet. The photos and recordings will be deleted from my phone as well.”

His mood began to lighten up and was somehow relieved that this will be all over. He agreed to her offer immediately as he wanted it to be done as soon as possible but there was one thing that bothered him and before Toshiie left, he asked if she will fulfill her part on the bargain.

Of course, I will delete it and I'll send you a message about it too.” Nanase replied with an impish grin. “You can trust me.”

xx

At the back of the school

What's going on here?” Kazuya asked as he approached a large gathering of his men on the corner. He squeezed his way inside the circle and saw that they were watching a concert on a phone.

The singer was a tall girl with a slender physique and a white complexion. She had long green hair with two floating objects that resembled a small spaceship and was clad in a matching cute green outfit. The most notable part of her was her outrageously big ass. Even though the skirt of her dress had a puffy shape, it still displayed the fullness of her behind.

The black haired leader whistled while watching the concert, seeing her figure made him an instant fan.

What's the name of the singer?”

Her name is Yuki-tan, Danchou. So, are you also a fan of her dancing skills?” one of the gang members replied as he looked up to him.

Of course, I love the way she moves. It's so good.”

Can you tell Kaichou to let her perform in one of our school festivals here? I'm sure they'll love her as well.”

Let me tell her about it.” Kazuya said but deep inside, he knew that they just wanted to see the singer's ass up-close.

A loud cough was heard and a few members of the group turned around to see who it was.

Sei stood before them with a large grin on her face and her arms were crossed below her chest.

I can definitely schedule one for you, if you want.”

Seriously?” one of the gang members with an eye-patch asked.

Of course! It's no big deal for me.” She replied. “But if you want I could also fly us all to one of her concerts too.”

That's so sick!”

Alright!”

Sweet!”

The group exclaimed in unison. They were all excited and ecstatic about the fact that they'll be on a free flight to see her perform.

xx

Later that afternoon, at the old gynasium

Toshiie pulled on the hooded coat and zipped it up to his neck. He then pulled the hood over his head and donned the mask.

He inhaled and exhaled multiple times and reminded himself that his nightmare will be over after this transaction.

'You can do this, Toshiie. It will be all over soon.'

Once he was done with dressing up. He went left the backstage dressing room and went up on the stage.

He saw that the clients were two boys, clad in grey tracksuits at the bottom of the stage. They must've went straight here after the physical education class.

You have the money?” He asked.

Toshiie was shocked that his voice became distorted and sounded non-human. He didn't expect that Nanase had installed a voice changer onto the mask. He thought that he would just speak with his normal voice.

Yes we have it.” A blonde boy spoke as he took out an envelope from the pocket of his jacket, raising it up above his head. “You have the merchandise correct?”

Of course.” Toshiie replied, crossing his arms. “This new issue contains a new batch of girls for your eyes to feast.”

Can you give us the magazine's right now? We're in a hurry and we would like to read it immediately.”

'Maybe I can give it to them right now. Since, I'll be a free man after this.”

Toshiie nodded at the blonde's suggestion and went down to collect the payment. He wanted this to be over quickly. So, that he can message Nanase about deleting the evidence of his mischievous exploits involving the naked bodies of the volleyball and swim team in the women's locker area.

As soon as he grabbed the envelope from the client. The brunette boy that was with the blonde, tackled him onto the ground, mounted on top of him and placed his neck on a submission hold.

Toshiie tried to break free from the brunette's hold but he was just too strong for him.

Within a blink of an eye, the black haired youth became unconscious and lay prone on the ground.

The blonde then loudly whistled and a small group of students came inside afterwards. They had a red armband on their left arm and the words “Committee Member” was written on it with white text.

Nanase walked towards Toshiie who was on the ground and with a smug expression, she looked down upon him like he was a rat that was placed in a maze.

Great work, team. Looks like we finally caught the hooded masked offender.”

1