Chapter 23.5: Machine
186 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This extra chapter is a little bit longer than the previous ones


Somewhere inside Club Succubi

“I’m glad that you can make it here today on such short notice." Miku greeted the silver haired girl as she came inside. “The new equipment just arrived.”

“What is that thing?” Misaki asked, curious. Her purple eyes were fixated on the medium sized machine in front of them. It was shaped like a cube with a long steel pole. On the side was a rather large wheel and on the front of the cube was where the pole is securely held inside a hole. At the tip of the pole was an eight feet dildo. The thick shaft had rough edges and its rounded head was smooth to touch.

“Manager-san says that this machine is just sitting inside her condominium and she brought it here to be used. Since, she fears that it will just be broken due to being unused.” Miku circled around the contraption and flicked the switch on top of the cube.

The wheel slowly began to turn and within a few seconds, the pole started to move in a slow pace akin to a piston.

“That’s so great!” The blonde exclaimed in delight and switched her gaze to her silvered haired friend. “What do you think? Its awesome, right?”

“Hmm.” Misaki held her chin while her other hand was cupping her hip. 

What a crude way of inducing stimulation.

She then crossed her arms below her chest and shook her head. “I cant believe you called me on a weekend for this, Miku. I still have a ton of work to do.”

“Aw, come on. Don’t tell me that it doesn’t interest you for a bit?” The blonde teased with an impish grin on her face. “Besides, you got to relax sometimes. So, you want to try it on a lucky pig?”

_

Continuous screams of agony echoed throughout the room and a faint rotating sound was heard inside the machine. The unlucky slave lay on his stomach, atop of the horizontal X-frame.

His hands moved frantically on its restraints and clenched his fists to withstand the machine’s assault on his behind.

Miku stood beside of the restrained individual, gleefully watching as he writhe in pain. She went in front of him and grabbed a handful of his hair, lifting his head up.

“What’s the matter? It’s only set to level 3 and you’re already screaming bloody murder. Tsk, what a pathetic slave you are.”

While holding the slave’s head in place, the blonde grabbed ahold of the shaft of her strap on and shoved it inside his mouth. She giggled to herself as it effectively muffled his screams and proceeded to push the glans even further inside.

“That should shut you up.” Miku smirked. “You should be thankful that my strap on graced your filthy mouth.”

She moved her hips like a slow piston and with every thrust of her hips made the slave gag in pain, much to her delight. “You love getting throat fucked by a large dick, right?”

Amidst the intercourse going on, Misaki sat on top of a medium sized cage which housed another naked slave inside. He was in a kneeling position and his hands were cuffed behind his back. This same slave also tried to secretly move his head to kiss her butt through the bars but to no avail as his neck was securely strapped in place on top of the cage.

The silver haired girl crossed her hands below her chest and sighed deeply. Internal Affairs still hasn’t contacted her with an update about Nanase Ogata’s information and it has been five days since then. 

Whatever the delay, I hope I can hear from them soon.

She shook her head and was visibly shaken at what Kazuya said, a few days ago.

Looks like you’re getting fat, tsuma but don’t worry, I still love you.

Hearing those words from his mouth made her eyes widen and her jaw drop in shock. It’s no secret that she’s been munching a lot due to the amount of stress going on with her role as the student council president but he didn’t have to say those words to her.

_

“Aaah, that session really tired me out.” Miku plopped her herself onto the couch in the employee’s area and slouched. “That client’s taste was extreme! Who knew that he would be so willing to try out the sex machine first and he wants it in the ass.”

“Say, Miku.” Misaki called out as she sat beside the blonde, placing her drink on the coffee table in front of them. She looked at Miku with determined eyes. “Do I look fat to you?”

“W-Why did you suddenly ask that, Misaki?” Asked the blonde with a bemused look on her face. “Did your boyfriend told you that?”

Misaki nodded in agreement and picked up her drink, lifting the lid. A loud popping sound was heard as it slowly opened and a faint fizzing sound was heard afterwards.

“Let me see.” Miku stood up and went in front of her silver haired friend.

“Hmm.” The blonde crossed her arms below her chest while examining Misaki from head to toe. “You’re kind of round at the hip area and but its not that visible. Your boyfriend probably knows a lot more of your body than you do.”

“You really think so?”

“Definitely.” Miku said. “I also noticed that your skin is much more glowing than before. Do you do it a lot?”

“Three times a week.” Misaki took a long gulp of her drink. “It’s probably more than that if he’s feeling a little horny.”

“That’s insane.” Miku commented. “Do you use contraception or do you do it bare backing?”

“We mostly do it bareback since he likes it that way but we also do it with condoms sometimes.”

(A/N: Its actually the other way around.)

“Now, I’m starting to get jealous about your relationship. I need to find myself a man who could satisfy me.”

“Oh.” Misaki took another long gulp. “Why don’t you ask one of your pigs to fuck you?”

“As if, I would want an old executive’s dick! That thing couldn’t even get hard anymore.” Miku scowled and planted a smug look on her face after a sudden thought popped up in her head. “Maybe you could lend your boyfriend with me? He’s a delinquent right? Bad boys are such a treat.”

Misaki’s purple eyes glared at Miku for even suggesting that to her. Her stare was like a thousand daggers piercing through every part of her body emanating a cold embrace.

“Never. Don’t touch my boyfriend, Miku or you’ll get it.”

“Okay, okay. Chill, ice queen.” Miku sheepishly chuckled as she scratched the back of her head. “Don’t worry I wont do it.”

The nerve of this girl! How dare she suggest that I lend her Kazu-kun. First that girl, Sei and now, Miku!

“I’m glad that you understand.” Misaki finished off her drink. “He only belongs to me.”

A loud creaking sound was heard as the door opened, a tall black haired woman with porcelain white skin and a voluptuous body came inside, approaching the two girls. She was clad in a gray formal attire and carried a purse along her hand. The most noticeable feature about her is that she was strikingly beautiful to look at. One cant help but to be smitten by her appearance as if she was chiseled by the gods themselves.

“I’m glad that you two are still here.”

“Oh, Manager-san!” Miku turned around to face the black haired woman. “That machine you brought in here was totally superb!”

“I know right? I used it to discipline my husband when he’s being a little naughty a few years ago. ”

“Take this.” The black haired woman took out a brown envelope from her purse and handed it to Miku. “That’s your bonus pay for the session earlier. The client was really happy but I’m afraid it will take long for him to sit down and eat properly.”

“Miku went hard on spit-roasting him. I saw it as she violently assaulted both his mouth and ass.” Misaki interjected and shook her head. “It looks like being a dominatrix is your true calling.”

“So, that explains it.” The black haired woman clapped her hands and nodded. “Since, the client was happy with the result of his session. That’s all that matters.”

After that, the woman, they call “Manager” left shortly after handing the bonus payment to both of them.

1