Chapter 29: Responsibility
187 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazuya arrived at the back of the school, feeling more exhausted than usual. It was due to the fact that Misaki suddenly blurted out, I want to do it right now after dinner last night.

He thought that it was a good idea. Since, the last time, they had sex was over a month ago and he has been relieving his urges through masturbating instead.

However, he was in for a treat that night. After exploding his load onto Misaki’s body. He thought about reading the new volume of D*te-A-L*ve that he bought the other day but his girlfriend took a hold of his arm and said. “Let’s do it again.”

To which he nodded in agreement and was definitely game for some more but after reaching four rounds.

Kazuya plopped himself on top of Misaki and wearily removed his meat stick from her genitalia. He didn’t expect her to have this much of a sex drive and he was panting heavily as he turned to lay on the bed beside her.

What a scary woman, she is.

“Kazuya-sama, you look so tired. Are you okay?” A feminine voice spoke, concerned about his health.

He turned his head to where it came from and saw Sei approach him, clad in a white t-shirt, red track pants and white running shoes. Her track suit jacket was tied along her waist and her long blonde hair was styled into a ponytail.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” The black haired youth squatted into a corner and observed a small group of his men play fighting with each other.

Sei squatted down beside him and shook her head, exhaling a long hah. “I think you should definitely stop doing the president every night. That’s bad for you.”

“That’s a bit rich coming from you, Sei.” Kazuya turned his gaze to the blonde haired girl. “Didn’t you always want to have sex while we were still in Ikegawa?”

He then raised an eyebrow and continued.

“How did you even know that we were having sex that night?”

“A wife’s intuition.” Sei nodded to herself and looked at Kazuya with a smug grin on her face. “They say that a wife can tell that her husband is cheating just by his smell. And it seems that I was right.”

“Huh, when did you become my wife? We’re not even dating you know.”

“But aren’t we married already? You took my virginity in Ikegawa and you were also my first.” She cupped both of her cheeks with her hand and squealed in delight. “Not to mention, you exploded your load inside me too. What are you going to do if I became pregnant?”

Kazuya grabbed a hold of Sei’s head and lightly pushed her sideways. “As if that would happen, you idiot.”

However, a sudden thought appeared in his mind. What if Sei really got pregnant? Will he be able to take responsibility for it?

His gaze suddenly went distant as he looked at the ground. He knew that it was only a one time thing but there are chances that it might truly happen. He also thought about his current girlfriend, Misaki.

He remembered that he also released a ton of load inside her and went to do it the second time around.

If the two of them gets pregnant at the same time then that would mean, his children will be half siblings and marrying the two of them is like winning the lottery. Since, he gets two beautiful women as his wives.

Kazuya nodded to himself and decided that he will marry both of them.

He looked at Sei with his green eyes glowing like he found something really exciting.

“I’m going to take responsibility for it!”

“Wha-?!” The blonde haired girl planted a shocked expression on her face as her jaw dropped at what she heard. “A-a-are you serious right now?”

“Of course.” Kazuya said. “Do I look like I’m kidding?”

Sei wrapped her arms around him and began planting soft kisses on his cheek. “You’re the best husband ever! I knew that you’ll leaving that robotic silver haired girl for me!”

“What are you saying? If Misaki gets pregnant as well. I’ll take responsibility for it too.”

Sei had an irritated look on her face as soon as she heard that. “You’re still going to marry her?”

“She’s my girlfriend, you idiot. Of course I’m going to marry her too.”

The blonde shook her head. “I guess it cant be helped then. Well, I’m fine with being the second wife.”

His eyes widened at the sudden thought that flashed in his head.

“I heard that you hired a personal maid to take care of the summer home in Ikegawa, Sei. When did that happen?”

“A few weeks ago. I had a friend who transferred out of their school due to an incident that happened there and they needed a place to lie low for a while, Kazuya-sama.”

“That sounds rough.” He commented.

“Oya, oya, oya?”

The two of them saw Keiji along with Toshiro approach them, drinking soda and the freshman was carrying a brown paper bag on his other hand.

“Oh, its you fatso.” Sei greeted Keiji with the usual contempt. “Why do you always ruin my day?”

“Don’t you mean why do I always brighten up your day, Sei?” The fat boy countered. “Just admit it that you have already fallen for me.”

Keiji ended the last paragraph with a wink that made the blonde dry heave.

“Aren’t you the comedic tub of lard, huh?” Toshiro interjected, squatting in front of Sei and Kazuya. “You know, if you weren’t dating Kaichou, I’d say you and Sei would make a fearsome couple, Danchou.”

“I know right. I’m glad that you support our relationship, Itou-kun.” Sei nodded in agreement. “Imagine, me and Kazuya-sama ruling this school together as husband and wife.”

“Say, did you hear that someone new is selling magazines around and this time, its more discreet than ever!” Keiji interrupted as he squatted beside Toshiro and turned his attention to the black haired freshman, gesturing his palm out to him like he is a merchant introducing his wares. “This boy right here, just bought this month's copy.”

He then took a hold of the cap of his soda bottle and twisted it, clockwise.

A loud fizzling sound was heard as he opened the bottle and took a long gulp from it.

“It’s a shame that the student council put an end to the previous seller. I was really looking forward to seeing Misora’s erect pink nipples once again.”

“You see that’s why none of the girls like you. You’re pervert and a fat one too!” Teased the black haired freshman. “Maybe if you were slimmer, I bet they would flock to you but no, you’re fat as a pig.”

“Must I remind you that girls love grabbing onto this” Keiji grabbed a portion of his belly fat, moving it up and down. “They cant resist my love handles.”

“Ugh, what a creep.” Sei sticked out her tongue as she was vomiting and planted a disgusting look on her face, turning her attention to Kazuya. “Don’t you agree, Kazuya-sama?”

“Uh, yeah.” Kazuya replied, hastily as he was not listening to what they were saying and nodded in agreement to what Sei was saying. “Totally.”

0