Alternate Chapter 28.5: Be My First
187 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following day

Midoru lay on his bed, looking at the white ceiling. He still can't forget the  words that Nanase said to him during their embrace.

Goodbye, Middy-kun.

She was the first friend that he met after his parents decided to move into Yokaharu from Tokyo due to their line of work.

A few soft knocks on the glass broke his concentration, he didn’t really expect his childhood friend to come over as she was nowhere to be seen since yesterday.

He got off his bed and walked towards the area where the sound was coming from.

Nanase stood before him outside the balcony of his room. She was clad in a plain black sweater that was tucked inside her gray high waist shorts, black thigh high socks and white hi-top sneakers.

His eyes widened in surprise as he thought that she moved out of her parent’s house.

The silver haired boy slid the clear glass door to the side and closed it after Nanase got in.

“Didn’t you say goodbye to me yesterday?”

“I did.” The brunette said, giggling to herself. “But I forgot something important.”

“What is it?”

“It’s actually” She leaned over to him, her face was close to his ear. “I want you to be my first.”

Midoru was taken aback at what his childhood friend whispered to him.

She wants me to be her first? What the hell does that mean?

“I don’t understand what you are talking about, Nana-chan.” He pushed her gently away and looked at her straight in the eyes. “Can you tell me what that is?”

The brunette girl sighed as she shook her head in disbelief.

“Its sex.”

“Oh, that one.” He sighed in relief but his eyes widened as soon as he realized what she meant. “You want to what?!”

Nanase placed her hands on her hips with a smug look on her face.

“You should be grateful that I am going further with our relationship. Not only are we best friends but we are friends with benefits!”

What the hell is she saying?

Midoru cupped his face with an open palm while shaking his head.

“You know what I think being expelled from school turned you into a deviant.”

“Me? A deviant?” Nanase whined. “How dare you say that to me!”

“You aren’t serious right?” Midoru asked as he sat down on the bed. “We’re still underage teens you know.”

“You’re probably right.” The brunette nodded in agreement. “How about we do it after we turn eighteen?”

“No way.”

She walked towards him, bending over and leaning her face close to his. “How about we invite Hagiwara-san then? It will be a fun threesome!”

That sounds like a good idea.

He nodded to himself as he was getting tired of receiving only blowjobs from his girlfriend and the thought of seeing Hagiwara’s naked body along with his childhood friend, Nanase is definitely a sight to behold.

“Heh.” Nanase commented as she somehow sensed Midoru’s perverted thoughts. She then planted an impish look on her face. “Why don’t we do it right now?”

He brushed off her face away and left his room, not wanting to deal with his childhood friend’s provocation.

“Hey!” The brunette playfully yelled and left the room as well to make more sexual advances on her childhood friend.

2