Chapter 30: A Rival Returns
129 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yokaharu station.” A voice from the wall mounted speakers spoke as the train stopped.

A tall young man with pale white skin came out. He looked around his surroundings and nodded to himself. It was still the same train station from ten years ago except there were a lot of vending machines on the side and a couple of stalls were erected as well.

He took off his hat for a while, revealing his brushed up red hair and  scratched the top of his head. 

Now where should I go next?

He placed his hat back on his head while traversing the station’s pathway and inserted both of his hands inside his jacket.

It’s been ten years since my defeat against Kazuya Maeda and that fatso named Keiji. The humiliation I received from losing still hurts and I still remember the feeling like it was just yesterday.

He got out of the station and turned around, resuming his travel along the white concrete path this time.

I’ve returned to settle my score with them and this time, it is I who will win.

His stomach started to grumble during his wandering and stopped by at a convenience store.

_

After having his fill, he resumed wandering on the sidewalk and ended up in front of a large iron school gate.

Shiro Kurosaki looked at the number of students passing by with their smiles and boisterous laughter. He sighed to himself as he didn’t get the chance to attend a school like this due to being arrested at a young age and his gang went to pledge their loyalty with his rival, Kazuya Maeda which was the worst of it all.

Since, no school would take a young delinquent like him. His parents enrolled him inside a learning center for young children. There, he mostly got into fights with his “classmates” but nevertheless, he graduated from that place after his probation ended.

He clenched his fist as he approached the gate to look inside even further. He saw a familiar person walking beside a silver haired girl.

His brows furrowed his eyebrows and gritted his teeth while looking at the couple pass by.

With one quick inhale, he released a loud, primal scream that made all the students stop in their tracks and turned their gaze to him.

“Kazuya Maeda! I know you’re inside! Come out and face me!”

A few students started to whisper among themselves and the others stared at the redhead outsider with wonder.

He grabbed onto the metal bars and like a mad beast, he kept calling on to his rival’s name.

A silver haired girl along with a black haired female student approached him, disgusted by his behavior.

“Please release your hold from the school gates and leave. You are causing a disturbance here.” The black haired girl said in a polite tone.

Shiro looked at the girl who spoke and nodded to himself. She had a petite stature and possessed a slender physique but her most defining trait was her thighs as they looked big and firm. She was also very attractive and her eyes were of two different colors. He then switched over to the silver haired girl.

She was slightly taller than the black haired girl but she possessed large breasts and is strikingly beautiful as well. Her purple eyes dug into him as if she was looking at his soul directly.

“I wont leave her until you get that guy over here and face me.” He said.

“What is your business with him?” The silver haired girl cut in. “We won’t let him near a crazed individual like you.”

“You’re calling me crazy, woman?” Shiro chuckled to himself and planted an arrogant grin on his face. “Shut the fuck up and give me what I want.”

“Homura, call the cops.” The silver haired girl shook her head as she crossed her arms below her chest.

“It will be done, Kaichou.” Homura took out her phone from her pocket, powered it up and typed in a few numbers on it.

“Calling the cops on me wont help you.” He said, giggling like a madman. “You know what? I think I like you already. What’s your name?”

“Misaki Fujibayashi.” The silver haired girl introduced herself. “And you are?”

“Shiro Kurosaki” He introduced himself and leaned his face onto the open space in between the gate’s bars. “Be my woman, Misaki and we’ll rule this town together.”

Misaki shook her head once again and sighed. 

Why does this school always attracts delinquents like him? We just got done with Nanase Ogata’s case a few weeks ago and now this?

Like a rabid animal released from its cage, the redhead delinquent released another primal scream and called out his rival’s name over and over.

Amid the scene going on at the gates, Kazuya watched the redhead go nuts while yelling out his name from afar.

He looks really familiar but I don’t know where I met him.

“Wow, that guy is really something else.”

He turned around and saw Sei approach him, holding a can of orange soda.

“Do you know him? He really seems familiar to me.”

“No, it doesn’t ring a bell.” Sei took a long gulp of her drink and wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her shirt. “He probably came here to challenge for your position as the gang leader.”

“That’s insane. Who in the right mind would do that anyway? Plus, I’ve got the admission exams to worry about.”

“Oh, right.” The blonde finished her drink in one swoop and tossed it into a nearby trash can. “What school are going into?”

“Misaki said that she’s going to Tokyo for that and I think that’s where I’ll be headed to.”

“Tokyo, huh?” Sei gazed down and placed her hands over her hips, appearing to be in deep thought. She then looked at Kazuya with a playful smile on her face. “If that’s where you’re going. I’ll be there too!”

The commotion came to a halt after a faint police siren was heard at a distance. The two student council members dispersed the crowd and told them to get on their way as the show is over.

_

Later that same day at Murasaki High

Kaede walked along the hallway, her hair was in disarray and her uniform was wrinkled. She heard that there was a fight going between her older brother and a red haired guy at the school gates while she was taking a shower after their volleyball practice.

She found her brother inside the student council office talking with his girlfriend.

“Nii-san, are you alright?” Kaede asked as she closed the door behind her.

“I’m doing fine.” Kazuya turned to look at his little sister and couldn’t help but laugh at her appearance. “Did a cow lick you while you were on the way here?”

“Of course not! I was worried that you were in a brawl again. So, i hurriedly looked for you and found you here. You know that Mom and I had a hard time patching up all your wounds back then.”

The younger sibling sat on one of the chairs in front of the student council president’s desk and proceeded to comb her hair with her hand.

“You’re also going to give Kaichou a hard time, jeez. What a moronic brother you are.”

“Huh? What are you saying Kaede?” Kazuya protested at what his sister said. “I wont be doing that anymore as someone might get angry with me.”

“Its good that you understand, Kazu-kun.” Misaki interjected, arms crossed below her chest and nodded to herself. “Because if you don’t. I’ll personally beat you up myself.”

Kaede nodded in agreement at what Misaki said while chuckling. “You better listen to her, nii-san.”

“Alright.” The older sibling commented, scratching the back of his head in a sheepish manner.

What troublesome women these two are.

1