Chapter 31: Drunk
153 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows on the concrete ground and bathed the high rise buildings in its warm light.

Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the ray of light that went through the curtains, illuminating the dimly lit room. A few articles of clothing were scattered on the floor along with a few bottles of alcohol and sexual paraphernalia.

On the bed was a tall young woman with pale white skin and a voluptuous body. She also had a round face and her long disheveled blonde hair covered some parts of her body. She laid there on her stomach and appeared to slowly awake.

Her eyes opened, revealing reddish orange orbs and groggily got off the mattress. She didn’t bother on picking up any piece of clothing as she let her round, firm breasts hung free and her slightly pink nipples stood erect from the cold atmosphere.

After washing her face on the bathroom. She picked up her phone from the nightstand, powered it up and saw a text message that came from Yokoharu Police Department, informing her that her boyfriend, Shiro Kurosaki is currently imprisoned for causing a scene in Murasaki High.

“That idiot.” She said. “Always making trouble for me.”

The blonde placed her phone back on top of the wooden furniture and took a half empty bottle of whiskey from the ground.

“Its really a good thing that you’re here.” She muttered, opening the cap and finishing it in one swoop.

Ginchiyo Hanataba released a long refreshing ahhh and tossed the bottle onto the trash bin. A loud shattering of glass was heard as the tall clear liquor came in contact inside the plastic container.

“Whatever.” She muttered under her breath again and picked up a few articles from the ground, pulling it on.

She then covered it all up with a brown trench coat. The blonde made to sure to look presentable at least before leaving the apartment.

_

At the Yokaharu Police Department

The loud clattering of keyboards, continuously ringing landline phones and the busy chatter of various cops filled the air, inside the building.

The loud creaking of the door along with the rattling of iron bars from disgruntled prisoners added to the already tense atmosphere.

Shiro sat at the corner of his cell, his fists were clenched into a ball and his eyes were burning in rage while gazing at the officers passing by.

He tried to pick a fight with the responding police men that came by at the school gates but before he could get a punch in. One of the cops took out his stun gun and zapped him in the chest, rendering him immobile.

A lucky hit, he thought as the two police officers cuff his hands behind his back and shoved him at the back of their cruiser.

The door of his cell opened and a tall burly police man appeared in front of him.

“You’re free to go. Someone paid for your bail.”

“Finally.” Shiro grunted as he stood up, dusting himself up and walked past by the cop with a smug grin. “I’ve had enough of this dump.”

Outside the police station, he was greeted by a familiar person that he was delighted to see.

“You idiot.”

“Ouch, is that you greet your lover after he just got released?”

Shiro straightened his jacket and wrapped his arm around her neck from the side, looking at his girlfriend with a wide grin. “I knew that you’ll come for me, Gin-chan.”

The blonde shook her head and gazed at him like she just lost the lottery. “I shouldn’t have come here but my stupid heart told me to save your stupid ass. Why on earth did you cause a scene, the moment you arrive here? Are you just that dumb, huh?”

“Come on, I was looking for my rival. You know, Kazuya Maeda?”

“Oh great. That guy who beat the crap out of you when you were just kids. Why do you still remember that? He must’ve forgotten it by now.” Ginchiyo sighed in dismay as she removed her boyfriend’s arm from her shoulders and walked away.

“Hold on, Gin-chan!” Shiro called out her name while running up to her.

_

Later that day at Murasaki High

Toshiro, Toshiie and Midoru along with Keiji hid in one of the bushes near the old gynasium.

The fat senior arrived in the photography club and handed a new dslr camera to the president. He told him that he saw something interesting and would like their input on it.

Curious on what it was, the freshmen trio followed Keiji and they hid in one of the bushes. In front of them was an unsuspecting couple of second years engaging in a sexual intercourse at a distance.

Toshiie silently took pictures of the couple by the orders of their senior and commented.

“That second year girl looks pretty hot, right?”

Toshiro looked at the girl attentively and nodded in agreement to what the photography club president said. The second year girl had a somewhat slender physique and her breasts were not too big and not too small either as he imagined holding it it in his hand. She also had porcelain white skin that looked smooth as a doll and her face was so chiseled that she looked like she was blessed by the gods themselves.

He then looked at the girl’s partner which was a scrawny black haired boy with glasses. He looked average in every single way but he guessed that he might just be super lucky.

“That guy must’ve got a lot of points spent into luck as he’s so average.”

Keiji, Toshiie and Midoru nodded in agreement on what Toshiro said. There was absolutely no way that the glasses guy just landed on a hot girl like that. He surely must’ve gotten some special type of skill or blessing in him.

“Do you know who that girl is?” Midoru asked. “She looks like she’s from the swimming team.”

Keiji leaned his face closer but not close enough to reveal his face outside of their hiding place and gazed at the long haired brunette girl.

“Isn’t that Kurogane-san?”

Toshiie used his camera to zoom in on the second year girls face and replied. “You’re right. It is Kurogane-san.”

“Seriously?” Toshiro and Midoru uttered in unison and looked at the lcd screen. “It is her.”

“I never expected her to be like that.” Toshiie commented. “She’s the swimming team’s ace but right now she’s being skewered by that four eyed skeleton.”

Their oogling was interrupted when they heard a twig snap near their hiding place. The four boys didn’t bother to look where the sound came from and scrammed.

Kaede got out of the tall bushes and dusted herself up. She fell asleep at one of her secret hiding spots and found out that it was already this late in the afternoon. Upon waking up earlier, she thought that there was also somebody else here with her but it looks like it was all her imagination after all.

She stretched her arms upwards, emitting a faint sigh and pulled out her handheld console from her sweater pocket, turning it on.

The black haired girl then proceeded to traversed the concrete path away from the horny couple that the four boys spied on.

1