Chapter 34: The Deal
99 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Club succubi, employees only room

“Hey, Misaki. Did you hear about that we’re having a new coworker today?” Asked the twin-tailed blonde as she attached a garter belt to her stocking. “From what I can gather she was scouted by our manager too.”

“I haven’t.” Casually replied the silver haired girl while lacing the front knots of her corset. “She must be that good then.”

“Yeah, probably.” Miku pulled on a matching thigh high boot over her right leg and did the same with the other. She proceeded to pull the slider up and its teeth went on top of each other, fully closing the zipper of her boots.

Her outfit was simple as she chose a front zipped up black bustier with shoulder straps that gave her breasts a boost while gently shaping her waist, matching side knot tied nylon thong which made her butt look more bigger and firm, black garter belt along her waist and its straps held her black sheer stockings in place. She also had black latex thigh high stiletto boots and elbow length gloves on to complete her outfit.

While Misaki opted for a red front laced corset with shoulder straps that gave a minimal view of her cleavage, white jodhpur trousers which fully hugged her bottoms, making it look like she had big thick thighs, black knee length leather boots and matching kid gloves.

After getting dressed, they left the employees only room and saw a naked red haired young man being dragged by his shoulders along the hallway by two bulky men clad in a black business suits. The redhead had his wrists cuffed behind his back and a bit gag was inserted in his mouth to prevent him from making any noise.

A tall black haired woman was following them from behind, dressed in a black trench coat and underneath it was a red skimpy bondage outfit. She stopped in front of the two girls who were stunned at what they saw.

“There is no need for you girls to be surprised that man requested to be dragged here like he was being kidnapped.” The woman informed the two and looked at them from head to toe. “I see that you are completely dressed. That makes things easier.”

“Easier for what, Manager-san?” Miku asked, curious on what the woman meant.

“For the session with that red haired young man.” The woman replied, removing her brown trench coat, placing it along her right hand.

“But we’re already booked by another pig today.” Complained the blonde. She wouldn’t their session with Mr. Shimazu get assigned to another dom as he was one of her high paying piggy banks.

“I know that you were selected by your regular masochist, Mr. Shimazu and we already explained this to him. He said that he will come back at another time and accepted a refund for today’s session.”

Miku had a sigh of relief after hearing what their manager said. It’s a good thing that he asked for a refund but if he decided to go to another dom. She might’ve gave him a piece of her mind after their session was done.

Misaki on the other hand was silent. She caught Kazuya earlier watching porn on his phone and when she grabbed the device away from him.

The silver haired girl noticed that the adult film actress had the same hair color as hers but she also looked like her except she had cerulean blue eyes.

That actress had a much more attractive body than mine and with the way, she bobs her head while performing fellatio is good as I can see that her partner was so relaxed. Maybe I should upgrade my skills too?

One of the tall bulky men approached them after coming out of a play room. His blazer had a red stain on that looked like blood but the two girls didn’t bother to ask about it.

He bowed his head and his gaze was focused onto the ground.

“Meiko-sama, the deed is done and we have secured him into the X-Frame.”

“Good.” The black haired manager said. She then handed her coat to him and he left shortly after that.

Meiko turned her attention to the two girls once again and planted an impish grin on her face. “Shall we head inside and have some fun, girls?”

_

Meanwhile at Gin’s apartment

Gin came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. She didn’t bother on her covering up as there was no one but her inside. Plus, her boyfriend Shiro was probably taken by that Meiko Sunohara person to a unknown place.

That idiot Shiro with his fists first, ask questions later attitude. He got the short end of the stick after he punched one of my regulars, Mr. Fischer. I lost my job trying to cover for him and I was in a fit of rage that I don’t remember what I said to Sunohara-san.

The delinquent blonde tossed her towel aside and plopped herself, face first onto the bed.

She turned around and laid on her back, looking at the white ceiling.

If I recall correctly, Mr. Fischer is an associate of Sunohara-san and she said that she can discipline my boyfriend for me and I could also work on her club, If I want to.

Gin slowly sat up, crossing her arms below her chest and appeared to be in deep thought as her gaze was seemingly distant.

She did say that she owns an S&M Club and there are girls who have the same age as me working there. I was also surprised that she knew how old I was. What a scary woman but it doesn’t hurt to accept her job offer anyway.

The blonde delinquent nodded to herself and was determined to accept Meiko’s proposal. After all, it was all Shiro’s fault that she lost her job. Her boss called her to the back room after her shift and told her that she can’t work there anymore since  some of her co-workers voiced their concerns about what happened and he came to the conclusion that she needs to go.

Those thieving snakes waited for an opportunity like this to take her off the company. They were so jealous of her due to the fact that she brought in a lot of customers who became her regulars after experiencing her top notch service.

Gin pulled on her a pair of red lacy undergarments and next, she donned a pink long sleeve shirt that was tucked inside a black pleated skirt with rose designs on it, black thigh high socks and black hi top sneakers to finish. She also wore a black hat on top of her head.

After styling her long blonde hair into a high ponytail, she headed towards the door, took a hold of the knob and twisted it clockwise.

A tall bulky man stood in front of her as the door opened. He was clad in a black business suit and faint bulges of muscles was seen through his outfit.

“You are Ginchiyo Hanataba, right?”

“That depends.” She replied. “Who’s asking?”

“Meiko-sama asked me to pick you up and escort you to club succubi.” He stated, his tone was stern and relentless.

“Oh, I was just on my way there.” Gin said, closing the door behind her after she got out, locking it and wore the key like an amulet on her neck.

Both of them went downstairs and got inside the car.

He started the engine and drove to their destination which was Club Succubi.

1