Chapter 40: Stalker
113 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The blazing sun shone relentlessly on the influx of people passing by and the sunlit skyscrapers pierced the hot blue sky.

Miku Tachibana walked along the sidewalk, sipping on a cold drink that she bought from one of her client’s store. She was clad in a black tank top with multiple variations of snowmen, light denim shorts and black hi top sneakers. She also had a cream purse strapped onto her shoulder.

Misaki was supposed to accompany her during this afternoon but the silver haired girl had “important things” to do.

Taking out her phone from her pocket, she browsed through numerous texts in her inbox and found an interesting message.

‘Dear Miku-sama,

I had a wonderful time last night as your big and thick rod penetrated my pathetic behind. I squealed in delight as I once again received your attention.

I do hope that you are still available this week and may you accept this pig’s offering.’

The blonde smirked to herself as she read it. There was nothing more satisfying than receiving a text from a client who thinks of themselves as pathetic masochistic pigs.

However, it was not the same for Misaki as she never handed out her contact info to their clients.

Speaking of which, the silver haired girl resided in a tall high rise building located near where she was.

Miku placed her phone back in her pocket and finished her drink in one swoop, tossing it in the trash. 

She decided to give her friend a home visit, in order to see how “important” is the thing that Misaki was doing.

It should be around here somewhere.

She looked around to see where the silver haired girl’s apartment was and went in every building to check their intercom.

Fifteen minutes have passed until she found out the correct apartment building. She was never invited by Misaki to her home as the silver haired girl deemed Miku to be a “nuisance.”

“Let’s see.” The blonde twin tailed girl muttered as she searched for the surname, “Fujibayashi”. She managed to find it after a few minutes and pressed the buzzer.

There was no answer from the other line and she was locked outside.

Scratching her head, she tried to think of a way, in order to get inside.

Thinking long and hard, she came into an idea that if a tenant would get inside the apartment, she would follow suit.

Miku placed her hands on her hips and waited for someone to pass by the front entrance.

A tall young man with black short hair came walking towards the door, carrying a basket full of groceries. He took out his phone on his pocket and began to input something in it, causing the door to open.

Not wanting to miss this opportunity, Miku followed the young man inside and went to the front desk.

“Are you new around here?” The red headed female receptionist asked Miku. To her, this was the first time that she saw the blonde.

“Yeah, I just moved around two days ago.” Replied the twin tailed blonde. “Do you know what room Misaki Fujibayashi is in?”

“One moment.” The red head switched her gaze to the computer monitor and within a few clicks. She managed to find the information that Miku needed. 

“She is located in room 403.” The red head told the blonde without looking away from screen.

After that, Miku headed towards the elevator and pressed the call button.

xx

The blonde arrived at the floor where her friend was and traversed the long hallway, searching for Room 403.

She found the room within a good ten minutes and decided to knock.

“Misaki! Are you there? It’s Miku.”

There was no response from the other side and she decided to knock again. This time, she inserted force in her knocks.

A few seconds have passed and still, nobody answered.

The blonde girl took out her phone from her pocket and decided to call Misaki directly.

Multiple rings were heard and what followed next was a loud beeping noise. Her phone is probably on silent, she thought.

She then decided to take out her wallet from her purse and plucked a deactivated credit card.

Miku didn’t want to resort on doing this but she was left with no other choice.

xx

There were a few pairs of shoes carefully arranged in the foyer and a dark hallway lay right in front of her.

After removing her shoes, Miku looked at every nook and cranny as she wandered around.

The french windows were obscured by long curtains that gave a minimal ray of sunlight to seep through, illuminating the living room in a very low light.

A grandfather clock sat in the corner, ticking continuously and in the opposite corner was a tall bookcase containing a multitude of books ranging from science, art, philosophy and literature.

The couch in center was long and wide, aside from a few patches of white bloches. There was also a small coffee table beside it with a plate that had a few crumbs of what seemed to be bread on top of it.

The tiled floor of the kitchen was spotless and gleamed white as she walked, a couple of pots and pans were neatly arranged beside the sink and various utensils hung on the wall.

A tall large refrigerator stood beside the kitchen counter with a cook top installed on top of it.

Upon further walking, the blonde twin tailed girl heard faint moans coming from a room in the farthest corner. She headed towards the noise and noticed that the door was slightly ajar.

Not wasting any moment, Miku decided to peek inside.

Misaki knelt on all fours in the bed, naked and her long silver hair was disheveled. She had an orgasmic expression on her face as a tall black haired boy rammed his meat stick inside of her.

The blonde twin tailed girl was astonished at the sight of it. She thought that Misaki was a highly principled woman who is disgusted with the sight of nudity, similar to an old prude. She never saw the silver haired girl do anything other than watch her punish their clients during work.

But seeing Misaki enjoy being ploughed and moan like an animal in heat made the blonde smirk to herself.

So, this is the real Misaki huh?

The couple stopped for a brief moment and changed their position.

Misaki sat on top of the black haired boy and her large breasts bounced as she moved like a piston, going up and down.

Seeing all of this interaction going on, made the blonde aroused and unbuttoned her short. Her hand snaked inside her bottoms while her free hand took care of her shirt and undergarment raising them.

She matched her masturbating pace with the couple’s rhythm and after a good ten minutes, the blonde spew out her load and let out a loud moan.

Miku instantly covered her mouth in shock and arranged herself to leave but before she could make a step.

The door swung open and a familiar looking silver haired girl appeared in front of her.

“I wondered who moaned that loud outside.”

The blonde twin tailed girl planted a sheepish look on her face as she stood up and scratched the back of her head.

“Sorry, Misaki. I somehow got lost inside your apartment.”

“Oh.” The silver haired girl placed her hands on her hips. “Really now?”

Miku leaned her head to the side and took a closer look of the tall black haired boy behind Misaki.

He had a toned physique and packed quite the abs on his stomach, his green eyes glowed like emeralds and it felt like his stare was piercing through her.

One thing that she liked the most was his meat stick as it was much more longer and thicker than what she sees in Club Succubi.

Miku crossed her arms as she nodded to herself.

“I see that you have a very fine pig to yourself.” The blonde gazed at Misaki and leaned her face closer to the silver haired girl. “That’s Kazuya? The boyfriend that you’re talking about?”

“Yeah, that’s him. What about it?”

“He’s pretty good looking. I wouldn’t mind to be his second girlfriend though.”

Misaki glared at Miku with such killing intent that the blonde backed up a few steps away.

Amid the conversation, Kazuya stood confused on what was going on and wondered.

What did that blonde mean when she said that I was a very fine pig?

2