Chapter 39.2: Delinquents
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You must be thinking that I lied to you, Shiro-kun but the truth is.” Gin walked towards the tall french window, arms crossed below her breasts. Her gaze was distant as she looked outside. “I didn’t want to tell you that I belong to a rich family.”

The blonde delinquent turned her head aside, peering over to the red haired boy sitting at the couch. “I ran away with you after our graduation and lived how we wanted from then on but.”

There was a brief pause, followed by switching her gaze back to the view outside the window. “It looks like my mother was silently pulling the strings all this time. It was a miracle that the club I worked at for so many years, hired a young girl like me on the spot after walking in and asking.”

Gin shook her head. “Even the apartment that I have was given to me by my mother. And so, I thought it was a present from my manager for being such a good employee.”

Amid the depressing monologue, Shiro’s mind was elsewhere. He thought about what Misaki said to him at the hospital.

You’ll never defeat my boyfriend with that attitude.

“What does she know about me?” He muttered in a low voice while slouching. He sat cross legged and looked disinterested with what his girlfriend is saying.

Those words uttered by the silver haired girl still troubled him and made his mind wander on its meaning.

“..iro-kun.”

His gaze was fixated on the distant ceiling and heard a faint voice call out to him.

“Hey!”

A loud and irritated voice brought him back to reality and made him sit up straight. He switched his gaze to his girlfriend’s fuming face, glaring at him with eyes set to kill.

“Uh, yes?”

“Don’t you uh, yes me. You dummy!” Gin scowled, leaning her face to his. Her tone of voice became even more irritated than before. “Were you even listening?”

“You were talking about your mother right?”

“Hmph.” The blonde delinquent stood up and sighed heavily. “All you ever think about is Misaki’s boyfriend!”

She placed her arms on her hips and frowned.

“Why don’t you get into a relationship with him instead of me, Shiro-kun!”

The redhead listened, mouth agape with incredulity.

“Do you love him more than me?!”

“Wha..” Shiro had a puzzled expression as he looked at Gin.

_

Meanwhile at Misaki’s apartment

The loud sneezing sound echoed throughout the living room. It was so, that even the movie they were watching couldn’t drown its noise.

“This is the third time that you’re sneezing today.” Misaki worryingly asked her boyfriend as she looked at him. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” The black haired boy tossed the crumpled piece onto the trashcan. “There must be somebody out there that’s talking about me.”

“Well, it’s probably that Shiro guy. He’s planning on how to beat you up.”

“Oh, that guy.” Kazuya wrapped his arm around Misaki’s shoulder, pulling her close to him. “He’s pretty good actually. I wouldn’t mind fighting him again.”

Misaki shook her head in disbelief as she switched her gaze back to the television screen.

0