Chapter 8
552 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      She couldn't sleep, hell she couldn't eat! Three weeks since she woke up in the cramped recovery room, Chloe was still struggling with all the forced changes to her body. She wept uncontrollably when she learned what her captors had done, but found some comfort with the new upgrades she had been desperately trying to afford. No doubt the assailants saw her during her work shift the day before and planned to ambush her, she never should have taken that job. It was stupid and reckless.

      Her legs were shaking, she felt constantly on edge. Her body was suffering from withdrawal, and it wouldn't stop until she found some sort of release. Everyday she was forced to pleasure herself at least three times, sometimes four! Each time she would bring herself to one orgasm after another until her fingers were worn out. She was resisting the urge now, but it was growing hopeless.

      Meditation! That's what I should try, she thought to herself as her face flustered. Chloe planted her back against the cold wall to keep herself upright. She wrapped her arms right across her chest, her breasts felt heavy and swollen. Her dark nipples were puffy and overtly sensitive. They poked against the loose fabric of her shirt begging to be exposed to the cool air.

      Chloe took in a breath, held it for a few seconds, and released. She repeated this process until her mind slowly went blank and faded into an clouded expanse. She was weightless for a split second in time. But even then there was a warmth deep down, a small fire lighting up her insides making her stomach clench and fingers twitch. Beads of sweat strolled between her breasts and down her shoulder blades. She continued trying to control her breathing, but she never noticed how her fingers subconsciously strolled down to her pelvis. They didn't stop there. A small amount of pressure sent shockwaves across her body, she bit her lip as she felt an explosion of pleasure. The moment she had let her guard down she had unknowingly wrapped her fingers in her warm vagina. She was soaking wet and her fingers were drenched in her sticky fluids. Realizing what she was doing she pulled her fingers out, making her stomach convulse and her entire body feel like it was being deprived of sustenance. She was sweating, her nipples were somehow harder.

      Chloe swore and stood up. Her breathing grew unsteady as she rose. She banged her hand against the wall hard. Pain was a temporary distraction. It was something she desperately needed right now.

      "What the hell are you doing!" Vernon cried out quickly entering the room. Chloe put her wet fingers in her pocket.

      "Leave me alone!"

      "You can't exert yourself, the stitches are still healing!"

      "You expect me to sit still! Get the fuck out!" She threw the nearest thing she could get her hands on. A lamp on a nightstand in the corner. The doctor barely dodged it in time.

      "Watch where your throwing my stuff!" She ignored him and proceeded to throw several other things in the room at the doorway. A thick set of manuals in a language she couldn't read, a wrench, a wooden bowl and a glass plate. the plate surprisingly didn't shatter as it met the door hinge with a thud. Instead it bounced back and landed on the floor in front of her.

      "Get the fuck out!" she repeated herself louder this time. The old man had seen his share of disturbing things over the years. But the look she gave him just now made his blood run cold.

      "Throw anything else and your not getting any food!" he declared as he shut the door leaving her to her private reflections.

      Chewing her lip Chloe stood in defiance as if expecting the door to open again. Her new implants made her skin itch and she fought to touch the bandages. She asked Vernon who her rescuer was and why he had gone so far as to purchase the MUI implants she wanted. He told her the man was a foreigner and didn't want to be named, but that didn't stop him from giving it. Alexander Gunn...it was such an odd name, it seemed to slip off the tongue. She had no recollection of him, only a voice that was sharply distinctive and perhaps comforting.

      The itching from her new implants continued to irritate her. But that was nothing compared to the burning desire erupting from inside. She had been staying in the doctors private lodgings since she woke up for her own safety. Now that she was strong enough to walk on her own she wished to return home. She missed her books and her glasses. She hadn't been able to see clearly since the whole abduction. She missed her bath robe, her fluffy white slippers, and most importantly her clothes! The shirt and pants she was wearing were the doctors extra pair. Mens clothes always smelled weird, the shirt was too baggy, it was made for someone with broader shoulders. The pants were thick jeans that moved awkwardly and didn't fit around her hips well.

      The most upsetting thing was the soreness from her most sensitive spots. Her captors had pierced both nipples and her lower lips as they were feeding her the drugs. As if she needed anything else to further stimulate her! They were delicate and painful to touch, and she desperately wanted to touch them!

      The lights were fading in and out, the power was experiencing some sort of brown out. That would have been considered highly unusual to her had she not had so many other things on her mind at the moment. It would take three more days before the implants had healed and fused with her skin completely. Until then she would have to stay in the cramped room. She counted the seconds until Vernon brought her some medicine to sleep. The medicine might have helped her lay down and feel less agitated, but it didn't stop her cravings. She kept her legs guarded and her hands under the pillow trying to think of anything that didn't remind her of sex. She had never had such a hard time not thinking of it. It was only when she slept that she found peace.

10