Chapter 12
493 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Transmission received>

<origin source Osiris>

<12:03 cc 17 orbital time stamp>

(Primary and secondary defenses have failed, say again primary and secondary defenses have failed. Casualties read as followed

<Information encrypted>

<Transmission terminated>

 

<Transmission received>

<origin source: Flotilla command ship Iron Shield>

<14:00 cc 17 orbital time stamp>

(Operation Thermapoly is in effect. All fleet assets are to withdraw to predetermined coordinates. By orders of the lord marshal and Kai, the counterattack will begin soon)

<Transmission terminated>

 

      The first shot didn't come from lead and powder but something else warm and thick. She gagged as it jettisoned against the back of her throat. Esta struggled not to choke as the rather impressive load spilled and slithered further into her gullet. The sticky contents overloaded her taste buds, the taste always reminded her of ginger and spices. Esta hated this part, the feeling of the mans gross semen traveling down her pharynx. Each time she swallowed the texture reminded her of spoonfuls of syrup. She gagged and coughed in protest of the man as he pressed himself as far down her throat at he could.

      "By the gods your throat is so fucking good, I've been needing this." The mans name was colonel darjearic. He was a self proclaimed colonel, the leader of the underground resistance that had been planning revolution against the ruling Kai for decades. Or at least that's what he claimed to his followers. To Esta he was a low grade profiteer. His entire organization was a bad day away from slipping from his grubby fingers and becoming a full on terrorist organization. Estas own private group had done well to staying on his good side and far away from him whenever possible.

      Darjearic was nearing fifty, a relic of the colony before the war and the new regimes occupation, his skin was bronze leather and his dark cropped hair was thinning quickly. His orange eyes were dull and dreary, they didn't match his oval face. Age had not taken its toll as she would normally expect. His skin had few wrinkles and his body was still athletic in build. If she didn't know him she would guess he was closer to forty. Either way he was two or three decades older than the type of man she would prefer.

      Never before had she done something like this, exchange pleasure for something else. It made her feel dirty, like a cheap whore on one of the red districts. Today was different, today she was truly desperate. Sexual favors were on the menu. When Darjearic pulled his rather large manhood from her lips she was tempted to bite down hard but refrained from letting her anger get the better of her. A small parcel of his load remained on her tongue.

      "Let me see it harlot," he grinned the kind of sadistic grin only disturbed men give when looking down at just another whore.

      Esta glared at him with pure hatred in her eyes. He seemed to enjoy that look. She reminded herself that she would make him regret this. She opened her mouth, fighting the urge to jam a knife into his thigh, and revealed the small dribble of the mans seed laying on her tongue. It glistened in the light.

      "Damn that's sexy, I wonder what it would look like in that snatch of yours." The self proclaimed colonel spoke with nothing but lust fueled desire. His eyes rarely left her naked body, even though one breast was metallic that seemed to only heighten his curiosity.

      Esta spat the spunk from her mouth onto the floor in protest. "You should be more kind to your lovers, or they may get the better of you."

      "Your not lover, you came to me begging for protection. That means your just another street whore. And I never leave a whore without getting a good load in her." He wasn't the least bit concerned about her threat, "Tell me something slut, how much do you really want our protection." Darjearic placed a hand on her head and grabbed a fist full of hair. He pulled her up despite her protests.

      "Your hurting me!" Esta struggled under his grasp.

      "Then lay down and spread those legs!" He was serious, he wanted to plant his seed deep inside her.

      "No I'll get pregnant!" Esta could smell his natural scent. It was tangy and full of smoke.

      "Oh please, I thought you lost those bits in the accident." He was referring to the half of her body that was augmented. Her left arm, waist and leg were synthetic.

      "I didn't lose those parts, please stop," she fought to keep her leggings on as he felt up her legs. "That isn't for sale, I'll suck you off as much as you want but you can't do that."

      His rather large manhood laid against the fabric of her pants, some left over fluids staining the fabric. He paused weighing the options, "tell me something slut, would that be so bad?"

      Of course it would be! The thought screamed in her head as he yanked down her pants exposing skin. Esta pushed against him. She might have to resort to using her full strength in her left arm.

      "Did you really think I would settle for just a blowjob, I'm going to blow my nut into that fine pussy!" Darjearic was stronger than he looked, for some reason he didn't have any problem pinning her arms above her head.

      "What is wrong with you!" The accusation seemed mute.

      "Your going to be my bitch from now on."

      He placed his firm cock gently against the most sensitive spot as he forcibly spread her legs.

      The sound of a hammer being pulled clicked behind the colonels head. The sound was unmistakable. The old school revolver was aimed precisely for the back ridge of his skull.

      "I told you not to agree to this ma'am" Ceaser stood taller and broader than the man before him, his scowl met his own in disgust. The pistol in his hand was blackened Steele and his finger firmly on the trigger.

      Darjearic turned slowly, there was a fever still in his eyes. "Interesting, tell me something. Do you know what happens to you if I don't make it out of here alive? I pray you not so stupid."

      Esta used the opening to slide away and pull up her leggings. She stood up slowly as her second in command kept his aim true. She knew he was right, his gang was just one bad move away from becoming truly terrible. Their riots and antagonism had been held back just barely. Truth be known several of the colonels luitenants were eager to target military bases and other rival groups to take control of the nook and spread out. Darjearic might be the only thing keeping the chaos at bay. His death, even his wounding, might be all his rivals need to take control and they would certainly be first on the list of retribution. Just processing all this made her realize just how stupid it was to try to get on his good side in the first place.

      "Don't fire Ceaser," she uttered the words as calmly as she could, "just drop it."

      Darjearic kept his eyes focused until Ceaser finally lowered the revolver. The sounds of the air conditioning was the only other sound in the room. "Well wouldn't you look at that..." Darjearic turned around facing Esta, her red hair blended in the shadowed corner. "I still have a hard on."

      "Fuck it just shoot him," Esta scowled and without a second hesitation the firearm went off. The sound bounced off the wall deafening her for a few seconds. The old colonels body collapsed on the ground like a rag doll, lifeless and eerie. As the ringing continued in her ears Esta didn't realize just how long she stood frozen. Ceaser seemed to recover faster.

      He looked at her and immediately looked away as if ashamed to gaze upon her naked flesh. Esta always felt annoyed with how he reacted around her. He had good cause to feel ashamed. She turned around and retrieved the leather coat from the corner of the room. "You shouldn't have done that..." the smell of copper and sweat was saturating the room.

      There was a long pause as Ceaser considered her words. "I'll dispose of the body."

      "Might as well just leave it here, wee leaving. But first I need to get this taste out of my mouth." Esta walked past her bodyguard and proceeded toward the nearest bathroom. There wasn't enough liquor to wash out the bitter taste from her mouth. Sadly she knew she wouldn't have long too either. They would have to leave within the hour.

5