Chapter 18
404 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome to the breeding rooms," the voice belonged to a towering figure in dark green robes. It was hard to judge his bulk or other physical characteristics under so many layers. The only thing she could judge was the voice, a sharp and curt one that made her skin crawl and gave her goosebumps at the sound. It almost sounded more machine like than human, but that could have just been her imagination, "you're slot is there, room 17, and I certainly hope you enjoy yourself."

She wouldn't, she knew that as he yanked the chains on her wrists and neck. How could he dare ask her to enjoy herself? This was all a sick joke, a twisted nightmare without end!

Esta was naked and so too were the others who had been captured after the fighting. There was no distinction between either sexes until after they had been herded into their oppressors territory. A few were herded into other rooms or buildings for purposes completely unknown to her. A couple were deemed too old to be of any market value and taken to unknown destinations.

Fourteen of the rooms she passed in their pleasure markets were filled. A couple had their doors open with new occupants that she could capture a glimpse of as she passed by. Four women were locked into crucifixes with their legs spread wide. Their bodies were modified so that their breasts hung like thick sacks of blubbery flesh. Their dark blue veins pressed against their skin, their nipples large and fully erect. Underneath them laid large buckets as if they were cattle to be milked!

Another woman in an adjacent room was seated into a most uncompromising position and forced to provide oral comfort to any passerby. A billboard on top the room stated one hour cost seventy five marks. Male fluids covered her face and seeped into her hair. Her body wasn't as endowed as the others, her frame complemented a smaller chiseled bust. Her hips were healthy and child bearing. It was likely she was being saved for a specific customer but that didn't protect her innocence. She was forced to sit on a large thick dildo impaling her to the ground.

One room surprised Esta as it contained a male, he was fully erect and his jailers had taken liberty to experiment with his manhood. Thick piercings bulged against the skin of his elongated shaft leading up to the very tip. His facial expressions were that of pure rage and agonizing pain. A line of women surrounded him, covered in expensive jewelry and flamboyant gowns.

Esta was led past them as one of the rich customers began to position herself to receive him.

The last room she saw before her own terrible fate held a strong woman that had joined her gang the previous year. Her name was Fiona and already her body was the play thing of a couple studying her physique. A doctor clad in a white robe was preparing a syringe full of clear liquid. Fionas eyes were crying out as Esta was forced away from the room.

"Here we are, you really shouldn't struggle, after all your clients have been eagerly awaiting you..." Esta bit down on the gag in her mouth in protest.

The door to the room opened, its red paint a terrible reminder of where she was. At the center of the spartan room was a collection of instruments along with a horde of men in rank and file. These men were once hers, at their forefront was Ceaser himself her named luitenant and eager cohort.

Something was wrong with them, saliva drooled from their lips and their eyes were blank in extreme reluctance. They stood straight, too straight given they fashioned themselves after bandits rather than actual men at arms. Their veins were bulging around their necks, and chains rattled barely containing them.

"What did you do to them..." the horror of her most trusted twisted into some form of beast was beyond her imagination.

"A new concoction of mine, although this is only the second viable prototype," the tall robed figure explained eagerly, "Don't worry I ironed out all the kinks from the first version...you are almost certainly going to survive...at least your chances are 76%"

With a click her chains were unlocked and a firm push sent her into the room. Before she could turn around the door sealed shut behind her. The creatures eyes looked at her through a small slit in the door, "oh by the way your chances do improve should you resist...strongly." He laughed as a series of chimes echoed around her.

A bright series of neon lights lit up the room followed by a cacophony of noise. Music bordering on malice overruled all other sounds as the chains around her former comrades came undone.

She couldn't scream loud enough to reach them, but she doubted that would work anyway. The horde charged in a drunken frenzy.

3 hours later

A pair of overseers studied the collection brought to them through a command room. They always accepted whatever the underworld brought them regardless of faction. The head overseer didn't care who his cattle were, only that they were used to his best benefit. Those fit for breeding were sold as such to the highest bidding customers, while others were trained for sexual services by other clients. A rare few he got to keep himself, and those he most enjoyed. His many test subjects resulted in his new mechanisms which resulted in even better product to be sold and used.

He wasn't bothered by the alarms in the greater city above, or even the rise in violence. As long as his stock was full all was well in the world.

"How is experiment 314 coming along," he asked his counterpart with unease. The three hundredth and fourteenth drug he had invented was supposed to alter the pleasure synapses in the brain so that pain would register as pleasure itself. So far it had mixed results. Mild hallucination had sadly become a common after affect.

"The thirteen new subjects have...sadly not improved..." his counterpart remarked with real remorse, "and your sterility procedure has not improved overall libido production with drug 413 as well."

"Well at least experiment 717 is coming along," He was referring to the chemical agents that after repeated injections restructured the cells that break down proteins in the stomach lining. After the thirtieth treatment it permanently alters them so that only sources of pure protein could be ingested and used to full affect. Male semen would be such a source of protein. Only one patient had been given the treatment. The woman had auburn hair, lush green eyes, and copper skin. She was from the mountain tribes to the East and was requested personally by the ruling Kai himself of the city. He wanted an exotic pet, one he could enjoy feeding on an hourly basis. With the proper funds and correct poachers, his new pet was capture and finally almost ready. She was no longer reluctant to feast from the rather large goblet of sticky white substances. In fact the taste buds were finally getting used to it.

"I enjoyed training this one, I'll have to do it again...what about the serene procedure?" It was another enhancement to his older drug 212 otherwise known as bliss. It was an attempt to reform the mind to allow a complete replacement of personality. One better suited for the subjects other transformations.

With that his counterpart smiled, it wasn't visible through the robes but his body language spoke of satisfaction, "the new bliss has worked perfectly as intended. It can now be introduced to both male and female subjects. However where females comply with new bodily functions the male shows higher spikes in estrogen and a virtual collapse in testosterone in twenty hours. It could be possible that with combining it with the 314 experiment it could theoretically result in the manipulation and creation of more female subjects."

"Interesting..." the caretaking overseer leaned over the counter part at a display of consoles. One thousand sixty seven subjects were on live video feed for them to review. Twelve percent were cordoned off at random for breeding purposes alone, while thirty percent were nearly completed with their final modification protocols for sale. There was something artful with taking a new raw subject and mold them into a new mental and physical being. The transformation of flesh and instinct was something he enjoyed from start to finish.

His gaze turned to one room, a brand new subject sold to him for next to nothing. The woman had extensive bio mechanical alterations due to some previous incident. He would enjoy seeing if he could transform the broken creature into something truly breathtaking. The camera showed her laying on the ground with no more use for her legs. The men surrounding her were all given a brand new injection of something he had devised. He called it unwind. The men's heart rates were far higher than expected, and already he could tell they would not survive the final after affects, but the viral infection flooding them had now successfully been passed to the female.

She did fight, but not as long as he hoped. "How is this one doing?" He asked already guessing the answer.

"Her antibodies are already combating the unwind virus. Her immune system will fail in estimated sixteen hours. After that we can begin."

"How about the reproductive enhancements? Was the men's seed effected?" A vibration in the building only broke his attention for a fraction of a second before returning to the question at hand.

His counterpart studied the vital signs, "It looks like the men's semen production and delivery capabilities have increased by a factor of 12, but it is not certain if their potency has been improved as of yet."

The caretaking overseer shuffled in his thick robes, craving shelter from the cold. His mind played with dozens of ideas and scenarios of how he could mold this one. Should he include the cybernetics or due without them altogether, focus on a complete physical rebuild? He regretted sending her so readily to the breeding rooms, but mistakes must be made to learn from them.

"I guess we'll find out soon enough..." He crosses his arms and with mechanical precision updated a few console commands. Pheromones were introduced into the new subjects room, pheromones that would induce a deep sleep upon everyone in the room.

Surprisingly the men were unfazed for some time as they battled against there failing hearts to continue their ravaging. The woman had passed out long before the last of her men collapsed and laid to rest. A thick pool of white sperm covered her, it emitted a glossy shimmer from the lighting facade.

The overseer studied the girl in the video, her body was starting to sweat. He was eager to get started on her...so very eager. The rumbling of the city above continued unabated.

3