Chapter 25
379 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fine! Just...hurry," Alexander dropped his pants after undoing his belt. Having one gal full of libido and an insatiable sexual appetite was bad enough, but two! He guessed he shouldn't be complaining, but it's not like they had all the time in the world.

It didn't take long for him to get hard, and just like that he had both woman practically fighting each other for it. Chloe resisted her baser urges for a few seconds, but she was already gushing a river down her legs by the time she was on her knees. The other woman, who he had yet to even ask her name, gobbled him up within seconds. Her tongue and mouth clutching his member like a starving animal.

Chloe had to pull her back so she could have a turn, and just like that he had both ravenous women aggressively competing for his cock. Under better circumstances he would have liked to take his time, but given how eager the pair were he didn't fight back the urge as he felt his climax coming.

Chloe was the one who gagged as he shot his load to the back of her throat! "Damn, your both crazy," It took a moment for him to collect his breath. No sooner had she withdrawn that the other woman jumped on her, eyes wide open and lips crushing against hers. Chloe struggled at first, but couldn't hold back from the starving woman's tongue. Alex watched fascinated as the fiend wanted to slurp up the thick hot soup from her mouth and drink it down. He could see her throat drinking the load as she fervently sucked it from Chloes tender lips.

Once she had finished swapping the cum from Chloes mouth she sat upright and for the first time had life in her eyes, "Hmmm, so delicious!" Her head leaned back and her shoulders stretched as if she woke up from a deep sleep. "It's been so long since my last meal."

Chloe pushed her back and stood up quick, "What the hell is wrong with you!"

She grinned and darted her eyes, "It's all I can eat, i could use some more..." she licked her thin lips and glared at him.

Alexander took a step back before pulling his pants back up. He doubted he could recover that quickly and even still was not sure what he was seeing. This girl was truly fascinating. Her short wavy dark hair and dark eyes did not sit well with her placid white skin. Her thin cheek bones and narrow chin made her seem younger than she had to be. Her breasts were small yet supple and her stomach was well toned with hard edge muscle. Her arms were thick, her back muscles defined. Her body, after getting a good look at it, seemed built for a soldier or hardened mercenary. Not at all like an underfed slave.

It was possible she had been a racheon in a former life, perhaps even a guard. Clearly the black markets didn't care where they got their supply of human merchandise. While completely appalling this wasn't unusual. In fact it surprised him how long it took to truly get a glimpse of the capabilities of the slaver markets. Clearly she had been modified, her stomach capable of turning male semen into sustenance. Maybe the way her body broke down the protein added to her bulk in some way? Perhaps she was built to be a pleasure slave and guardian to whatever master she served. If that was the case then these slavers genetically modified their products with alarming clarity. Splice dealers and geneticists were known to sell their trade, perhaps more so to a backwater like Holliday where even the empire wouldn't notice. Or if it did it simply wouldn't care.

"My names Katya, no last name, at least no memory of it." She pointed a finger to her head, "Not much left to go by, are you my new master?" She cocked her head and returned a curt smile.

"Fuck it, sure yeah whatever just point us to the markets please." One glance to the right and he could see Chloe was not comfortable with this.

"But why would you want to go there? Did I do something to displease you master?" Her voice took a noticeable higher tone.

Was this woman serious? How fucked up is this? Alexander chewed his lip trying to figure out how best to respond.

Strangely it was Chloe who chimed in, "He's not a master, why do you keep calling him that?"

Katya looked back and forth obviously confused, "but he holds the chain? He's obviously my master. And I'm so lucky to have such a handsome and well endowed man as my master." She pushed Chloe away and leaned against Alexander with a hand cupping his crouch. "Please master I'll do anything you ask, anything at all. I'm worthy of your purchase, and I only need a single serving of your man seed a day to fully satiate any need you have. I'll even bear your children, a whole clan of them if you so desire. Just say the word and my body and soul our yours to command!" It was impossible to fake her sincerity. She meant every word as she embraced him. She was desperate not to let go. "Please don't return me! If I displeased you in any way I will make it up to you however you wish!"

Alexander struggled to breathe, "no you didn't displease me at all Katya, I merely wish to rescue others from the black market...at least one in particular."

She raised an eyebrow at that, "but why do you want more, aren't I enough?" She looked at Chloe who seemed dumb struck throughout the intense conversation, "that bimbo certainly can't help you with your cravings, that four eyed freak can't pleasure a man as blessed as you!"

"That's enough you stupid bitch," Chloe reacted and grabbed a fist full of hair.

"Oh you jealous you stupid whore!" She grabbed Chloes throat with a strength rarely seen in a normal female. Chloe was surprised at the sudden counter attack.

"Enough!" Alexander pushed them both away from each other. "Settle down!" He looked at Katya who continued to eye Chloe like a predator fighting over a feast, "Katya you are a beauty if there ever was one, I promise to take you to the stars themselves if only you help me with one small task."

"What the fuck..." Chloe whispered loud enough to hear.

"Whatever you desire master, my body is yours. I live to please!" Katya was brimming with enthusiasm. Her hands were cupped together against her chest. Her squeezing made them appear larger than they actually were. But like that mattered. Even a flat chested woman was beautiful, and often worked harder to please their sexual partners. At least in his experience.

Alexander placed his hands around hers and felt the heat of her warm body against his. A few tears strolled down her cheeks. It might have been just indoctrination or intense brain washing, but even still she genuinely seemed eager to be with him. He had seen it before, even with the girl on the station weeks ago, but rarely so intensely. Maybe there was an actual passionate connection, regardless if there was he could use it. "Please Katya, help me by taking me to the black market and then you never need to earn my love. You already have it," he kissed her forehead and she shivered in delight.

"If that is what you want master I'll take you, but do we really need her?" She pointed to Chloe who was blushing violet red.

"Of course my love, you have nothing to fear from her," in actual honesty If he had to choose he would prefer to have Chloes companionship. He doubted her trust or even love would be earned easily, but her inner fire and incredible figure had caught him by surprise. Chloe was on a different level while Katya a mere servant in comparison. But still Katya was far more likely to be manipulated, which he could use now.

For a moment Katya relaxed, "I'll keep an eye on her, but if that is what you wish I'll show you the way." She then eyed Chloe yet again, "keep two steps back bitch!"

"You're nothing but a flat chested-"

Alex cut her off by placing a hand on her shoulder which obviously upset their new helper, "just play along," it surprised him to find Chloe the least bit jealous. It looked like she was caught off by it as well.

Together the trio continued down the alley and down several others until arriving at their destination.

3