Chapter 28
343 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexander Gunn watched over the creature wading in the warm bath. Esta stonewall laid in the shallow pool of steaming water, her multiple succulent breasts breaching the surface with erect pink nipples. Their supple ends kissing the cool air and eager to be touched. Her shining eyes were asleep but he could not hide his alarm upon first seeing them. She had alien dna, the mystery behind so many yellow eyed humans finally came to light. How xeno dna entered the human gene pool was beyond him but it was clear she inherited a virulent strain. Her bodies radical transformation unlocked some gene code that would have laid dormant if left alone. It didn't take extensive study for him to know the gene abnormality wouldn't cease, she would continue to mutate for some time. Whatever she had left in store for her he didn't know.

He wondered if she could control such powerful altercations and for how long, but there was little point in wasting time wondering about that. He spend one last moment to gaze at her form. He ignored the male shaft limply floating between her legs. She was remarkable, even in her current state...

He studied her only for a moment more before leaving the room. The slave pens were still full of desperate creatures changed and tortured for depraved clients. Only at the very end of the underground corridors were there rooms for clientele. Bath houses, pleasure rooms, and viewing centers. With the overseers dead and already decomposing these rooms provided a decent sanctuary.

Alexander dared to look into some of the slave pens, men and women stripped of their very personalities and reprogrammed for other more sultry purposes. It was enough that some of their bodies were augmented and transformed, their minds were twisted to suite their buyers as well. Bliss was one of the most common ingredients for their demise.

The worst example was a woman wrapped in layer after layer of cables, large appendage mechanisms firmly clutched to her breasts and nether regions. They were providing some form of constant stimulation. Her mind was also experiencing a simulation which did not appear comfortable. The reason it disturbed him the most was that her entire body had been repurposed for nothing more than sexual gratification. A tube fed clear white liquids down her gullet, and something eerily similar was sweating from her pores! She jolted occasionally as another cycle of pleasure synapses were lit up from the machines plugged into her cortex or the machines stimulating her sexual organs. Machines above showed a series of wavelengths depicting life signs, ovulation cycle, and mental rewrite status. Some mechanism seemed to be collecting her eggs with each ovulation cycle.

Alexander knew enough about machines to understand that this particular model was of Sihnon design and repurposed. It would take extensive care to remove her from its clutches without killing or maiming her beyond repair. How many others were in such a situation? He decided he would try to search for a ledger of some sort. If he knew just how many unfortunate souls were being kept here maybe he could make an assessment of how many he could save.

The air shook as loose layers of soil rained from above. Cables in the ceiling vibrated and rattled. The rattling was growing by the minute. For now it was subtle enough to ignore, but that wouldn't last.

Gods wrath, he cursed to himself. It was hard to forget that time was a limited factor.

"You can't save them all..." the voice echoed in the recesses of his mind. Alexander swirled around to find nothing but empty air. The voice was no longer hiding from him, it was right next to him. What was worse was he finally recognized the voice. His eyes narrowed and he just barely made out a figure in the edge of his sight.

"You fucking bastard, why do you haunt me still..." he spoke to the endless dark.

"Haunt you?" The voice seemed to project genuine curiosity, "But Alex, it is you who is haunting me..." and just like that the voice faded into nothing.

"Killing you wasn't enough, I see you've found a new master now." He didn't know if anyone would answer.

"The emperor is here!" The vices of a thousand souls cried out from penitent cells surrounding him.

He jumped back in alarm and felt his heart race. He looked back into the room of the poor woman reeling from the machine of sexual torment and analyzed the mechanisms again. He then opened other cells to find women and men in similar fashion or being brainwashed from similar machines. All of the machines were definitely of Sihnon manufacture. He rushed down the hall until finding the body of one of the overseers.

He tore open the robes to study the length of their own augmentations. His hearts beating in fear and his own memory core feeding his brain synapses to study each of their implants in quick fashion. He finally breathed a sigh of relief...

They were not a direct cult from Sihnon Ariel, and thus precursors to the invasion. But they were definitely descended from Sihnon stock, likely before the fall of the nephilim. They probably took shelter from their emperor here and then used their knowledge for this...inhuman market. But the lineage of their machines was based on the same technology of Sihnon, and thus easy for them to hijack.

An hour passed before he discovered a lab for the distilling and manufacture of their drug cocktails. He read the peer reviews from the scientists and understood how the drug code name bliss was a genetic altering narcotic. And how some of its properties allowed for mental rewrite...

The source code for the mental rewrite was embedded in the virus itself, and prone to hacking. It's likely a Sihnon agent altered the newest batch to ensure many of the slaves would become mouth peace's for the oncoming invasion. This meant the invasion was planned for some time, and spies had infiltrated even the darkest reaches of the city.

At least the drug couldn't turn them into the lobotomized slaves for the invasion, only take over their speech patterns every now and again. He continued to study the collection of narcotics until he spotted one in particular and claimed it.

As he walked down the hall he ignored the moaning as beat he could until returning to the others at the end of the hall.

Alexander opened the door adjacent to him to discover the three others who were now part of his party. He came searching for one long lost love, only to discover three crazy women. The room was more spacious than the rest and looked to be a large living quarters, but was more than likely a waiting area for new customers. There were a collection of beds, shower rooms, adjacent curtained off sections for changing clothes, and video monitors facing sofa sectionals.

Twelve shower stalls inhabited the same large space, with no divider between it and the main room. He caught a hard glance at Chloe facing the wall, hot water pouring down her golden hair and soft porcelain skin. The steam did little to hide her exquisite curves.

"Why don't you look at me master!" Katya stifled an irritated scream as she faced him while sprawled out on the bed. The collar around her neck was still bolted closed, the chain dangling down and squeezed between her breasts. She was intentionally arching her chest towards him.

Meanwhile the other craven woman had to be tied to the floor and gagged. She looked up to him like a creature from nightmare. Her eyes were completely dialated and her body was wracked from the massive overdose of the aphrodisiac drug. Her internal chemical balance had been seriously damaged and it was showing. When first found the copper skinned beauty was mad but still able to form sentences, even if it was the same one over and over. Now her body was growing thin, her breasts were bulbous sacks that supported the weight of her body as she laid on them. Her hair was falling from her scalp and her lower lips were thick and excreting juices between her legs. Her clitoris was enlarged and bulging, her legs were incapable of remaining closed as if her muscles could no longer bend them that way. She was writhing in anguish as she struggled to crawl on the floor towards her.

"Such a poor thing," he held the bluish tube in front of her and extended the injector.

"Master please let me have that! I'll take anything you want, my body thirsts for you!" Alexander ignored Katya and injected the woman on the floor. He watched every drop drain from the clear tube until empty.

"Who is she? And what makes her so special? Chloe enters the room with a towel wrapped around her shoulders.

"I came here searching for someone...and when I found her I didn't expect she was already sold to the ruling Kai. I certainly didn't expect to find her like this." The woman in the floor faded to sleep and slowly color returned to her skin.

"What was that you gave her?" Chloe asked as she watched the woman begin to change.

"There is no cure for bliss, and she's too far into her transformation to reverse it even if there was. So if we can't reverse the procedure, we have no choice but to push it further." He dropped the vile on the floor and it rolled to chloes feet.

She picked it up and read the label, Bliss serem model 24 - purity enhancement.

"What the fuck did you just do!"

"The only thing I could..."

The woman cried out and broke the bonds with a strength that should be beyond her. She began to transform in front of them.

3