Chapter 29
404 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day passed before Chloe finally felt something more akin to her older self, which of course was impossible to ever feel completely. Her heaving chest no longer weighed down like slabs of molten lead, and her mind was clearer than when they first arrived at the black markets. Of course she had indulged her cravings on her new masters delicious throbbing shaft to subdue herself. She wondered if all men tasted like that, or if every penis had its own unique flavor? Then again she doubted anyone's manhood tasted as good as the masters.

Shit not masters, more like chaperone, why did she keep thinking master?

Deep in the pit of her shallow stomach she could feel a subtle yet slowly growing urge that she had grown fond of. Her sexual cravings had become a part of her now, she no longer reeled from revulsion but rather had come to accept it. And with that acceptance came pleasure, and lightly shackled eagerness for the build up of those urges until finally surrendered.

She looked forward to the moments leading up to that intense euphoric implosion, and knew it wouldn't be too long. A couple hours, maybe a day at most and she would be there again.

Chloe pulled her long golden fey hair back, ignoring the excitement of having her hair tugged, and then tightened her belt. She wore a leather padded corset that seemed to form fit against her succulent skin gingerly. It exposed her stomach and much of her upper body. But it was comfortable, and helped support her back which bore new muscle. Over her shoulders she adorned herself in an open jumpsuit jacket and slender greaves. A utility belt offered a holster and collection of small containers.

It was the first outfit that wasn't in danger of squeezing her too tight or coming apart at the seams. She also found an interesting pair of panties in the black market that had been designed for women on bliss. Imbedded in them was a small but thick nub that once inserted sealed her inner fluids. The nub could vibrate in intervals and was held by thin lacing that sank into the skin without irritating it.

It was the first pair of panties she had that actually felt good, and prevented her from dripping her vaginal fluids freely. It would help when her cravings met their height.

With her bodies needs contained she could focus on other things that she hadn't in days.

Jewelry!

The private quarters in the slave dens offered no shortage of exquisite ensembles. Necklaces, ear rings, neck collars, piercings, and so much more. She had already replaced her piercings and now looked for other pieces. She chose an ear ring that sparkled a vibrant blue and a choker that was embroidered with black lacing. She was about to reach for a large heart necklace when she felt a spike in the vibrations down below.

"The master wishes to see you!" Katya entered the room from behind. She wore a simple white gown with nothing underneath. In her right hand she held a universal remote control and she was fiddling with it.

"Alexander isn't my master, and stop that!" She turned to face her and they appeared like polar opposites. Katyas thin frame facing Chloes full figured curves. Katya sighed and tilted her head while returning a broad smile.

"Don't you dare..." Chloe took two steps before it was too late.

Katya pressed the dial to the highest settings and had her falling to the floor.

The nub in her panties wasn't large enough to be considered a man sized member, but was thick enough to send shivers of intense vibrations down her clutching inner walls. Her lips squeezed against the nub tightly, her lower piercing rang like a bell, sending her clitoris into shockwaves of torment.

Chloes senses twisted to only focus on the vibrations. She was practically foaming at the mouth, her hands clutched the vibrator and her fingers rubbed the bronze piercing in her clit. She felt a rising heat deep within, it was rising violently and desperate. She had never come so fast before! It was unfair, she wanted it to last longer...

"Please stop..." she summoned the words through sheer will. Secretly she wished she said the opposite. To ask for more. She no longer hated herself for thinking such thoughts but still was reluctant to give in to the devil inside.

Katya laughed and slowed the vibrations back to a low volume. She then squat in front of her and placed a hand on her cheek, "but were all the masters, time to accept that Chloe."

"Never..." the truth was a part of her actually wanted too. She hated herself for that fact. But it was true. Her body was ovulating again, she hadn't had a period since being mutated but she knew her womb was fervently fertile and eager for a mans seed. For masters seed...

She swallowed, her throat was so dry. She imagined her thin stomach swelling from his child, and perished the thought. She didn't want babies, she never wanted to start a family. Let alone start one like this, by that man.

"Try to deny it all you want, but it's already to late for you. Come on it's time to go, our master is waiting," she offered her a hand but Chloe brushed it aside. Was she trying to intentionally piss her off again? Chloe hated how much of a masochist she was becoming.

"Get out of my way," Chloe walked past her, swiping the remote from her hand as she past.

"Like I don't have another," Katya teased but Chloe ignored her. She could just find another pair of panties...but she had grown fond of this pair. Just to be safe she would collect a few others, at least to have a variety.

The people in the slave markets could be categorized into three groups. Those that could be safely liberated, those that were too far gone, and those that could be saved but only under careful means. Chloe watched as Alexander quickly reviewed each case and made his decisions. It was surprising how fast he could calculate and go through each of the  files. She had suspected he had internal implants or was partially cybernetic, even though he seemed completely devoid of such influences...at least from the outside. But know seeing him review and process his findings at such speed, she was certain he wasn't entirely human on the inside.

"There are fifteen hundred storage pods, probably to transfer some of their victims discretely. They appear to have life support systems installed. We could use those to secure some of them until we learn how to safely disengage them from their own private hells." Alexander spoke placidly.

"But how long would that take?" Chloe couldn't ignore the sounds from up above. Technically they were supposed to presenting themselves to the Kai by now. Their quarry was still sleeping in the adjacent room, and Esta was cleaning her up for transport. "Were you really looking for that woman this entire time? When did you discover she was here?"

Alexander paused for a second before looking back over his work, "I pinned down that she was in the nook early on, and then just narrowed it down from there."

"The emperor is here..." Chloe didn't even know she said the words.

"Oh damn hells I forgot, here take this." He through her another vile and she caught it midair.

She looked at the contents and back at him, "we've been here for a day and you've already made your own narcotics?"

"Nope, just a simple virus to fix that stupid thing you keep saying. I'm getting tired of being reminded." He wrote some notes on a file and quickly moved to the next. He inserted a series of commands in the terminal with each file.

"What am I saying?" Chloe took offense at the idea he hated her speaking in general.

"Just take it please, I have enough ghosts following me I really don't need you reminding me."

Chloe narrowed her eyes and glared at him, "you think I'm going to take another one of your drugs? After what happened to that poor thing in the other room!" She threw it to the ground and started to walk out the door.

"If you don't I won't fuck you this afternoon!" His answer was short and cynical.

Chloe froze and felt beads of sweat dripping between her breasts. She felt a sudden emptiness deep inside, a knot in her stomach and feared what would happen if her desire wasn't sated. "This better not grow more boobs or a dick," she took the vial and injected it. The fluid felt cool as it went into her bloodstream.

"It just overwrites the stupid malignant code, it doesn't improve or enhance you any further...but there might be unintended side affects."

Chloe froze, “like what?"

"Oh nothing much, it just replaced the code with the original, so you might feel light headed for a while."

"How much more must I endure?" She already felt light on her feet. The sensation was quick and her senses were restored in moments.

"By the way where are you from originally? Did you grow up here in the nook or just move here?" His question seemed odd and out of place.

Chloe tried to remember, but things were hazy, "I think...I don't know?"

"I see," Alexander studied her, "bliss has a tendency to rewrite or strip memories to make the victim more docile. I'm sorry but it looks like it's starting to eat away at your recollection."

Chloes eyes grew wide in horror, no she wouldn't forget anything. She was born...in the city further north. She fled here after her fathers death. She...she is a mechanic and her dream is to go to the stars. She was grinding her teeth. Her memories were hers, she wouldn't let them slip away.

"I'll try to help as best I can, but only a strong will can prevent the worst." Alexander pressed a few buttons on the terminal, "grab your gear, we're leaving now."

"What about the others here? The slaves?"

Alexander activated some routine from the console. A collection of beeps and chimes followed a dashing collection of strolling text on the monitor. "Oh trust me there coming with us..."

3