Chapter 30: Holliday Farewell
596 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Thank you for reading the book! I hope you enjoyed it :) Please support me by purchasing the edited e-book version on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/books/affiliate/1045723

The walls were on fire!

General winters stood in silence covered in ash. It was raining tar and ash from the skies above. the City of Morning had been collecting and recycling stale air for days, and now its shield had finally popped. The sudden expulsion of pressure created a shockwave which was quickly followed by a firestorm.

That was only the beginning.

Hostile forces breached the perimeter defenses as their artillery shelled the walls. Once the shield had broken they changed the arch of their trajectory to unleash waves of shells within the city limits. The artillery was using a mixture of shrapnel shells which only added more death to the toxic environment, and liquid thermite to ignite the contained air above. The result was a hell scape the likes of which General Winters had never seen.

He had fought in the Great War, and had laid siege to cities before. Never before had he seen a perfectly functional city sentenced to burn. Their enemy had no intention of capturing the city intact. Whatever their design, it was being executed with a cruel efficiency.

"My gods!" He was miles away from the walls, near the central blocks, but even from here he could feel the heat drafting his skin. He could taste the copper in the air. A growing sound began to sing above the firestorm. The wall of flame seemed to be heading toward them, it would scorch the entire city. The sounds were screams.

He was so fixated on the sounds, his tears evaporating as quickly as they poured from his tired eyes, that he didn't notice the small collection of engine lights behind him. He didn't see the four ships that had been secretly owned by private owners and docked in underground and hidden platforms. Two of them were smuggling vessels, lifting off from just beyond the mountains to the north. A third belonged to a private off world trading company that secretly made deals between Tyr and Holliday. Its owner was leaving with no time wasted on evacuating survivors. The fourth ship ascended to the flame scared skies from a secret government dock hidden underneath lake Ellis. Its hull was pitched black, its engines trailing a dull blue flame. On its prow, studded in thick gold emblems, it presented its name as ‘Son of Thrace.'

Chloe Butcher fell to her depravity three days ago, right as they finally reached the Kai himself. She didn't remember how exactly they forced him to give up his private underground space port, or board the insidious looking ship that had come to rescue him. She didn't reflect on how large and almost alien its hull looked. She barely paid any attention to the cold hallways and constant buzzing in her ears, and the lack of crew for that matter.

During most of this she could only think of feasting her sexual cravings.

She sucked Esta's dick more times she could count, but got the most enjoyment from Katya who was equally lost to pleasure. She couldn't even keep her clothes on and had to be kept separate from any man they came across. Thus she didn't even see the negotiations that took place.

Her mind was drowned in a sea of regret and carnal necessity. her lips were drooling, her heavy engorged breasts producing milk constantly. Luckily her implants weren't needed to simply lift off, but her sanity would be to get the ship to safety.

It was at this point that Alexander finally relented and with a single nod let loose all inhibitions. Chloe's perceptions of her surroundings exploded into a vibrant euphoric sexual orgy of depravity. Her huge breasts demanded to be touched, and she cried out in joy as Katya sucked her nipples dry.

Laying on her back Chloe entertained multiple partners at once. Everyone was crowded in the room creating a thick layer of steam. So many bodies pressed against her, using her with reckless abandon. She enjoyed it! she really couldn't get enough of it! Her body cried out for more. She loved the taste of raw dick filling her mouth while having her pussy spread wide from another. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head, her pussy begging for more.

“More, more, more, more, more, more, fuck me more, gugggg,” her vocal chords gagged as Esta continued to fuck her throat. Chloe had no idea who or how many were plowing her, but it didn't matter. As long as the void deep inside was constantly filled that was all that mattered.

Every one of her senses were focused on pleasure, even pain was rapturous.

It was at some point during this orgy of molestation that something changed. The first sense that broke through her drowning mind was smell. She could smell the tangy sweat and semen perforating the room. She hadn't noticed it before...

Then sight returned to her, her brain was finally able to piece together all the fragments of sensory visual stimuli and accurately translate them. What was before a rapidly shifting array of colors was now men and woman wrapping arms around her, pressing their bodies against hers. She could see Alexander laying nearby wiped out. Katya being fucked endlessly as she laid on her oversized breasts as cushions.

"You finally feeling better?" Esta pulled her massive member from Chloes loins. Chloe felt another climax result from its unfortunate departure. When its bulbous tip squeezed out from Chloes clenching walls it made a slick slurping sound.

Chloe was able to think more clearly than before, in fact for the first time since her descent into madness she could think about something else other than sex. "I could use some water..."

Alexander laughed at that, there were still others in the room contributing to their sexual appetites. Some were former slaves from the black markets, others were from the Kai's personal entourage. Chloe couldn't remember what the Kai looked like, if he had joined them or if he had been killed. It ultimately didn't matter.

"If you're finally coherent then let's get you to the bridge," Alexander stood and offered her a hand.

Chloe took it slowly, "The bridge?"

"I promised you'd become a pilot didn't I?"

With that Chloe stumbled on shaky limbs with him. Also for the first time she noticed how cold the inner confines of the vessel was. She suddenly wanted to wrap herself in something warm. Something else was different, she could feel it. Sanity was restoring itself as she finally arrived to the heart of the ship.

At the center of the bridge was an array of cables and attachment nodes. Alexander waved her forward and she paused a moment to fully grasp the situation. her body felt more free than it had in weeks, her mind crisp and no longer anchored to her augmented chemistry.

The answer was simple, and she caught her breathe as she accepted it. She smiled as the realization dawned.

"I'm finally pregnant..."

Alex scoffed, "It was the only way, we needed a navigator. You needed to be clear headed to save us."

Chloe placed a hand on her stomach. Her skin was still sticky from...well everything that happened before.

"Thank you," a tear escaped and descended down her cheek, "thank you so much."

"For getting you knocked up? really?"

"No you dumbass," she glanced behind her, her hair swayed in the air, "for helping me reach the stars."

A siren went off in the room around them followed by a strangely attractive female voice, "proximity alert, enemy contact imminent." the ship shuddered, "impact received. Shield systems at 98%. Awaiting order."

"Thats your queue pilot, take us out of here." Alexander seemed surprisingly nonchalant about all of this. Like nothing could get him riled up. Chloe returned a sarcastic salute and walked onto the central platform, "initiate navigation interface protocol." Alexander called out.

The automated voice responded, "Navigation Interface Protocol initiated, on board navigator confirmed, integration commencing."

A cobweb of thick tentacle like cables descended around Chloe. Six found the implants that had been grafted onto Chloes body just above her thighs and she felt a sudden thin stab as they plugged into her.

"Integration complete."

With that Chloe felt time stop. She opened her eyes but didn't see a bridge but a vast collection of stars before her. She could see a collection of distant dots behind her with the world as a backdrop below. Streaks of light soared toward her, as each impacted her skin she felt the jolt of pain followed by the cool refreshing shields absorbing the blows.

She was the ship, in a way. Its hull was her skin, it's reactor her heartbeat. She felt another lingering presence nearby, like a pair of eyes watching her from behind. It didn't feel hostile, but she felt uneasy.

Then she was standing back on the bridge gasping for air. She knew all the alerts before they appeared on the screen, she could feel the ship as if it was apart of her.

"What are you doing?" she noticed that Alexander had pressed his naked body against her back. His arms wrapped around her frame and feeling her soft luscious breasts.

"Sorry couldn't help myself," he looked at her with genuine affection.

"Whatever you do, just don't stop." she smiled as she felt his dick squeeze between her legs. As he penetrated her again her body rejoiced from renewed pleasure. This time however she didn't descend into succulent madness like before. This time, possibly for the first time, she genuinely enjoyed the experience of having a good man enjoy her body. She was eager to return the favor.

She felt her heart beating with the ships reactor and with her mind and body plugged into the ships central core pushed power to the engines.

The passion she shared with Alex as he penetrated her seemed to echo within the ship, its power generator increasing its output irregularly. Her mind remained focused as she steered the ship quickly from the world of Holliday. She glided past its moons, outrunning the hundreds of invaders laying siege behind to the world behind.

She knew it would take three days before they reached the outer edge of the solar system, her mind absorbing the information from the ship like a sponge. Once there she would have to figure out how to initiate the gravity drive, but she could worry about that later.

For now she leaned her neck back so that she could feel his five o'clock shadow brush against her cheek. His hand gently held her close to him and their lips met. With a moan of pleasure she sent shockwaves through the ships internal sensors.

As she left Holliday behind, and embraced the stars above, she sank into the arms of this stranger and felt for the first time complete.

Spoiler

The End

[collapse]

 

5