More dungeon progress
81 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmmm well, that's great. That will make it faster for me to farm. 

About the ghosts, they are much more bluish now, almost like water. 

Used my new dp's to buy 10 additional beans for feed.

I returned to my room after so, to rest and more. 

A week later.

Hahhahahaha!! I done it, I done it!!

////

Ghosts can now evolve

*Aqua ghost*

-A ghost that can hide and mimic water and thus making them great in areas with lots of water. Evolution will allow the manipulation of water in a certain amount of area.

*Solid mist*

-A wisp variant that lives in misty place full of ghost mana. Can manipulate a certain amount of ghost mana.

*Greater ghost* 

- stronger and bigger version of normal ghosts. Increase in magic damage output.

*Cabbage ghost*

- Special evolution because of the dungeon's theme. A limited edition ghost type with great physical damage instead of magical damage.

////

My obvious choice is the aqua one for terrain advantage hmm Ohhh wait. Unlike that dang tree, I can choose multiple evolutions because I have multiple units!

This past few weeks I gathered quite a good amount of ghost and the ghost tree seems to be stronger with their presence or something. All in all I now have 50 ghosts. Tbh I'm actually expecting an evolution related to dark and malicious ghosts because of..well..those new ghosts with obvious dark auras.

Hmmm let's pick 20 for solid mists, 10 for aqua ghosts, 10 greater ghost and 10 cabbage ghost. 

Solid mists looks like..well, mists, it's hard to notice them. Aqua ghosts looks like floating blobs of water when out of water and when on water they look like... water. Greater ghosts is just a bigger version of normal ghosts, cabbage ghost is hmmm a literal floating cabbage, it's not transparent or anything. It just looks like cabbage.

After the evolution, they all just looks like elemental cabbages.

Wierd as it is, the fishes and beans are still not evolving. Now I have lots of beans and fishes and their dp produce per harvest are like 200 dp and they can be harvested quite a few times. 

My current dp reserve is 680 dp.

Not a lot because I spent most of them on beans.  

I take a look at the list of buildings in the selection list. All of them are hurting my wallet. There's something called 'spawn ground' in the list and I think what it does is respawn mobs, but the cost is whopping 3000 dp.

-sigh- Nvm, I will just plant new crops for more income. I will be a self sustaining dungeon that doesn't even need adventurers. It's a slow process, but it does have a lower risk of me getting exterminated. When I get powerful enough I will power leveling myself up. That for sure is my goal, to be stronger.

I opened the selection and it's still the same. Cabbage tree? Seems interesting enough. If it have high yield rate, then it's a jackpot. 

I purchased one and planted it at the middle of the land on top of the pillar. It looks like a tree full of cabbages. Now that hit my mind, I remembered I can transform some trees outside into cabbage trees. I want to try it but I'm still afraid of going outside. Maybe later on.

I swear I will remove my trauma of those damn spiders when I get stronger. 

Focusing on the list again, I used the remaining dp to buy cabbage bloom corals and planted them at the middle part under the water. Middle part as in the middle of the top and lowest portion of the water. 

The coral looks like a blooming cabbage and uhh not a cabbage with flowers, but if you turn the cabbage into lotus then you gets what I mean about its appearance.

Dang, my dp is back to zero

////

Cabbage tree

A common tree that can't attack. It can only periodically produce cabbage fruits in random interval. 

+ 20% growth speed because of the dungeon theme

////

////

Cabbage bloom coral.

A normal sea plant of no attack capabilities, but it does produce a thin layer of slimy substance on young leaves to protect them.

////

Pretty neat, don't really know what to call them, but they seems fine.

I walked to a nearby patch of beans and soak my feet in the water.

Under are a lot of fishes, multiple schools of them. 

I silently watch them before falling asleep. 

***Somewhere in the forest*** 

A caravan of adventurers are currently treading the dark forest. The roads here were almost never used by others other than the mercenaries and adventurers guild because of the dangerous monsters here. 

The forest is currently unconquered because of its massive size. Every attempts made were destroyed by the stronger monsters in its depths. 

"Should we report this? I have been feeling some wierd dungeon Mana, but I can't track it down." Jin said so to an elf inside the carriage while riding a horse

" Hmm let's finish the promotion test first. We can't leave those useless logs here." The elven just lazily lean towards the window.

Jin didn't reply, but instead just continue with his ride while pondering over something.

***Back to the dungeon***

I'm currently thinking of something interesting. I'm planning to use some insects l can summon to get materials from outside.

////

*Creatures*

-hard shell beetle: 1 dp

-tree worm: 1 dp 

- bark ant: 5 dp

-bark ant queen: 10 dp

-etc

////

I don't have any dp right now, but I'm just planning what to do. 

I shaked my head in dismissal when I realized something.

Dungeon mobs can't go out of the dungeon unless the dungeon have enough Mana to support them or if it have something that allowed them to go out.

I can make my ghosts to hunt outside, but it will be too wasteful because they won't be able to bring back the materials. 

Nvm

Ahhh I'm too bored, maybe there's something I can do?

I've been trapping myself in this dungeon for more than a week now.

Hmm lemme think. Hmm if adventurers someday discovered me, my farm will be destroyed by them. 

I need a better place, Ohhh hehehehehe I bet no one will give a shit at the ceiling.

I immediately got excited and moved to the ceiling. Hmmmm let's search for a good hidden place to make a room.

I looked around until I eventually found a good spot. If I'm planning to raise a a farm, then I need a fast reproducing creature and what could beat ants?!

The problem is that I don't have anything to feed them currently. Nvm I'ma just create a room first.

I dig a long narrow hole in the stone wall, the size of a dog. Then I quickly lengthen it and made some coiling turns like how a snake would and then filled it with soil using my control over the dungeon.

I then repeated it with the other spots until I have 20 or so holes. Why? Well, because I like competition. Competition for territory and food will make them stronger.

Everything's done. I then made pillars connecting them with the lake under. 

With more ideas in my mind right now, I descend into the deeper parts of the lake. First I turned all the coral like stone formatting hollow. These is for the reason that they can contain smaller fishes that rely on swarming tactics.

Well, that's it for now.

((( Please do let me know of any grammatical errors

Ahhh I'm tired after squeezing all the ideas out of my head)))

5