New little adventurers
91 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been quite some time, I don't know exactly how long I spent here in the dungeon.

It's so long to the point that mists and darkness is normal to me like the everyday's chickens.

So what do I want right now?

Fufufufufufufu I'm glad you asked! I'm planning to lure monsters inside my dungeon for exp and dp. But let me tell you of the current status of the dungeon. I now have a massive swarm of fishes. Tho still no evolution. 

The number of ghosts continued to increase. Now I posseses 130 ghosts, I did put half of them to guard the second room. 20 aqua ghosts, 30 solid mists, 20 cabbage ghosts, still 10 greater ghosts, and 50 normal ghosts yet to evolve.

Changes on the ghost tree? Well, yes, its leaves are now black and semi transparent at the tip and stem. Kinda cool tbh

The beans are growing well and I can already see some changes in them. I'm very excited for their evolutions. Their current appearance is more creepy and they now have semi transparent parts on the tip of their leaves. 

My current dp is hmmm 2500 and I'm now earning 600 dp per harvest, but I'm not using any of them right now because I'm investing on a spawning ground. It will be definitely worth it.

Ok let's get started, I dumped some fresh fishes outside yesterday, dead of course. So uhmmm, is it still fresh if it's already dead? Dunno. The reason I did that is too lower their cautiousness towards this place.

To the entrance I goes with my stubby feet. I'm still not going outside, but tbh I feel more like in home here. 

I opened a small hole on the entrance and dumped some meat outside to attract any passing by monsters.

I quickly fled inside after doing so, but I left an opening for anyone to enter and also there are meats leading to the interior.

Once they are inside, I will close the opening and the ghosts will swarm on the unfortunate victim.

I also want to try and experiment, I want to know if I can convert non dungeon mobs into dungeon mobs. It's better than spending do and more efficient.

I waited inside the core room while watching the entrance with my authority as the dungeon master. 

Contrary to my expectations, what apeared is not a monster, but instead a group of hmm wierd clothed humans. I'm not really excited at the presence of humans because their presence only means danger to my existence and that's not really making me feel good. 

The team is compound of an archer(male), a mage(male) or something, and a warrior(female) (I guess?) 

I'm not familiar with this world, so I might be completely wrong.

They looked at the entrance cautiously and started talking. 

Hmmm I'm in danger, I don't know if they are good people or not. I hurriedly closed the entrance in an attempt to protect myself from harm. 

It does allerted them, they looked at each other before running away. But I can't let them go.

" Catch them, we can't let them escape or we're dead!" I hurriedly ordered all my ghosts to chase after them.

The solid mists will attempt to trick their senses while the aqua ghosts will trap them in mud. The normal ghosts and others will divert their attentions by attacking them. You see, attacking them will make it so they won't notice minor changes in their environment.

///Archer's pov////

I'm Avera, a E rank scout. Today we're doing a mission on the influx of ghost mana on the outer layer of the Ancient forest. One of the world's unconquered land. Many people are eyeing this forest for resources and wealth, but no one can really conquer. There's a famous A rank who dared to, but he never returned and various rumours started circulating since then, such as dragons, evil spirits, even something about it being the sanctuary of gods. 

Anyways, I'm currently in a group with my two partners who I shared many moments with. The mission is not that dangerous, we only need to get info and not engage in any form of combat. 

Our vanguard is Leah, an E rank warrior, while our support is Eve, G rank mage. Mages are hard to come by because they often practice their magic controls, but having one in your team is always worth it unless the mage is an absolute shit. 

"Hmmm Eve, can you sense something? I still can't track it" 

I whisper at his ears while we go forward. It's better to be as quite as possible. We don't want to attract monster after all. Many monsters here relies on their ears. 

"No, whenever I try to focus on it it cuts me off." 

He just shake his head in disapointment. This has been happening for a long time now and it's really suspicious.

"Hey guys, any news?" 

Leah grinned slightly as she loudly asked.

"C'mon, will it kill you to be quiet?" 

Eve just glared at her, but she never really care at all. As far as it goes for her, she will just kill any monster that get too close to us and she's used to it.

" Hehehehehe scared aren't you? Flower boy" 

She shot a seductive look at him to imply that he's more girly than her.

"Sigh, stop it guys" I helplessly just looked at them doing their usual fight. They are a couple btw.

"Shut up, single" Eve replied with the most painful nickname I ever heard.

I gave both of them a chilling glare, but it burns their flame more as they continue telling me how single I am at every space of my body.

We continued as such, but I suddenly feel something unusual.

We stopped for a moment to look at our surrounding then we heard Leah calling to us.

" Hey guys, look at what I found" she's at the top of a tree, looking somewhere.

We followed her, of course. By her side at the thick trunk we can see from afar a very wierd tree. Its nearly transparent leaves sway in the air and mists is covering some parts of its body.

" Those mists are wierd" I voiced my opinion, those mists looks like they are alive and moving.

"They are not mists, but also is. Depends on where you are living you can call them "Gastly mist" " 

Eve's reply surprised us, aren't those things only lives in snowy region with lots of death Mana?

" Hmmmm that tree ...." It's full of ghost mana. It's certainly what we are looking for, but something is not right.

" You guys can feel it too?" Leah asked us with curiosity. She's very familiar with ghost mana as Eve's sister which is her friend practice Ghost magic. 

"Yeah" We nobbed, everytime we try to search the source of ghost mana we always get cut off...even when the source is already in front of us.

"Should we uhmm go and explore more..or.." I trailed off at the end to know their answer.

" Let's search for more info, we'll get bigger pay if we managed to get our hands on some important info. 

We can buy newer equipments at least. " 

Leah said, she's pretty stubborn ngl, but she's right about our equipments. 

"Ok, I'm in" 

I said

"Same" Eve joined as well.

We jumped from the tree and made our camp under it. The moonlight here are always beautiful. 

Eve got some monster and insect repellent from his bag and sprinkles it arround. 

Leah on the other hand was making some maintenance with our weapons and equipments.

As for me, I'm cooking some birds we caught on the way here. 

They are pretty lively, I hope I can last long enough to see them have a baby or something, welp.

To be continued.

((( Please do let me know of any grammatical errors)))

4