New one
49 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's morning already, I did gave them a good amount of scolding, I did noticed that they never integrated anything in their body yet. That can't be helped, I don't have any good materials other than things related to ghosts.

 I'm ready for my plan. And how will I exactly cause a commotion? Imagine tons of ghosts accumulating in one place, wouldn't it cause some massive amount of ghost mana to leak out? Certainly it will, many people will think that it's a strong ghostly creature, but weapons are also known to cause the same phenomenon. Let's just see how long they can hold their greed. 

Fufufufufufufu exciting. According to my ghostly scout, the groups are now making their way deeper into my territory. Time to do it.

In an instant, a huge tornado of ghost energy appeared near both group. The best way to describe this is a tornado of swirling ghosts, it's all the ghosts I can afford to send. 

When they attracted the attentions of both group, they will swim deep under the ground and go closer to each other until no space between them is left.

They continue doing so and the presence of the Ghost Mana continue to build up as they come closer and closer to each other.

This kind of thing doesn't happen in the dungeon because they are distributed everywhere and they don't stay in just a single area. Plus, the environment of the dungeon is controlled and that place is heck full of ghost mana so this type of thing is unnecessary for them to do and plus why would they even do it in the first place?

Everything is going according to my plan. The groups noticed the evergrowing ghost mana going under the ground. One shows a face of greed and desires while the other is that of dread and fear.

Changes I didn't expect started to occur, something in the group of ghosts is not right. It's pulling them together tighter and tighter. It's a will, I can see an image forming inside.

I'm starting to panick at what is happening, I'm not losing control over them, but I'm afraid that they will explode because of too much energy. 

Mana from the surrounding also started to get pulled in. It's over, I can no longer stop it. I can only watch. 

The dirt, stone, gravels, trees, plants, etc get sucked in leaving a crater with a big black orb in the middle. Something is living inside it, something sentient and alive.

Then I received a notification.

////

*Low class ghost duke special class has been born*

Born from the fusion of multiple souls in perfect harmony and by integrating 3 random creatures because of the special skill of the host.

Individual can be revived when killed

////

I need to get it out of there or it will be attacked! 

For once, the orb become a bit clearer, the shape of the figure is the same as a cabbage, but with 2 tentacles on its back which seems to end in a snake head. From the faint outline I can see a few insect like appendages lining the side of the thick tentacles..... they look familia-wtf those are the limbs of those freaky spiders in that forest!

Tbh it looks like a giant cabbage folk with additional specs.

Ohh god, this is bad.. they are already near! 

" Ahhh dang it, quickly go underground!!" 

I'm panicking and can't stay calm 

" Father?" 

A very soothing voice almost made me forget the current situation we're in. I'm also surprised by the voice, but getting him or her killed is something I don't want to happen.

" Yes! Yes! Just quickly go underground as deep as possible! We can just talk later once everything's done!" 

Perhaps they can also sense the danger, it quickly flew underground quick enough to dodge a spear going for its head.

From the underground it take its pace to remove its presence with the ghost mana in the surrounding. You see, if they make the ghost mana leaking from their body as low as possible, the natural ghost mana in the surrounding will override the presence of their Mana and masking it which in turn makes it very hard for people to track. This is what we learn from Avera training his detection skills with the ghosts over and over again.

Fortunately my ghost baron managed to arrive at the dungeon in time and what's left in that place were the two groups looking at each other with great caution. 

Either way, it's funny how each one of them are stealing their targets.

Now that the new member of the family returned, there's a wierd notification on front of me.

////

Any ghost related creatures can now use possession on dead creatures, items, plants, and weak willed individuals.

Effect is only currently allowed in the first floor.

Hidden requirements required to make the effect accessible to any floors

////

That's some juicy bonus.

Anyways, now I can take a better look at the creature. 

It looks similar to any cabbage folk, just bigger and also somewhat cute with additional 5 smaller eyes bellow at the part that should be the belly and they honestly looks more like a necklace of gems than they are eyes. 

The two tentacles on his back looks like 2 snakes growing out from his back. It is covered in scales that is certainly not snake scales, there are those spider like appendages lining the tentacles from top to bottom. Ehhhh those appendages really creeps me out. The head is what you're expecting, a normal snake head. 

Other than those qualities, he's or she's semi transparent.

He's/She's right on front of me with a look of respect.

" Father" 

The voice is girly, ohh I see, it's a she.

" Hmmm you don't need to bow, bowing is not needed in this place" 

I acknowledge the fact that she called me 'father' because denying it will hurt her feeling.

I honestly don't know what to say.

" I'm sorry, father. I disgraced you" 

She seems sad.

" It's just fine, don't think too much about it. 

Hmm now I'm curious, were you always there with sentience before you were born" 

I'm full of questions.

"I'm always there, but not sentient" 

That answer make sense.

-sigh-

" Can you also see what I can see using the vision of the ghosts?" 

I'm also curious about this for a long time, but none of my dungeon creatures can speak.

" Only if father allowed us" 

Ahhh gush, man, she's so respectful.

" Pretty interesting, here, sit next to me. It's not sanitary to sit on the floor. " 

I moved so there will be enough space for her. 

The other cabbages are curious too. 

They gave her an amazed and looks of awe before jumping and giving her lots of hugs.

She returned it by hugging a bunch of them, the cabbages who didn't get a hug got jealous and continued to ask for hugs.

For me I want to join too, but there are more serious matters ahead. I granted her my permission after the small cabbages got tired and shifted their focus on eating.

The two sides are still on a standstill and refusing to make a move on each other. There's also these funny looking girl with a horrible haircut. She seems familiar, but I can't remember her. The one who gave her a haircut must've been a total ass.

The air is filled with tension from both group. Eve mentioned something before, adventurers guild and slave merchant associations have a deep grudge against each other.

It's when the son of the slave merchants headquarter enslaved and r*ped the daughter of the founder of the Adventurers guild before selling her after her mind broke. It started a war between the two where the slave merchants lost horribly. Nowadays if you're an adventurer and have a slave, you have to sign something in the adventurers guild to guarantee that you won't abuse your slave. 

After some moments of silence, one of them finally made a move.

((((( Please let me know of any grammatical errors))))

3