Ores
39 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For some unknown reason, I woke up in my bed covered by uhhh lots of cabbages piling over me.

They are so heavy, it's hard to move at all. I squished my way out of the pile while trying hard not to wake them up.

I walked to the first floor after some preparation. That's some good sleep, let's just forget those adventurers. 

They are very disapointing tbh. The trio were very angry at them, but nothing can beat the anger of Ashley.

She literally want to kill them and I know she will if given the opportunity to do so.

" Sup?" 

I waved at them, they look tired and haggard. 

" Hehehehehe looks like we're stuck now. " 

Leah is enjoying some coffee. The history for that coffee is that I found something in the third floor that produce powdered coffee beans and whole beans if you want to grind them yourself. I'm not familiar with coffee beans, so I'm curious about the taste. It does taste good, but too strong for me. 

And since it's too strong, I can want to trick them into drinking it, but who would have thought that they will grow addicted to it instead. Well, not really addicted, they just like it a tad bit too much.

" Good sleep?" 

Avera, the young man trying to hide the fact that he likes coffee by saying that he just have taste for classics.

"Yeah"

I sat on an empty chair next to them. 

" What are you doing in the future now, guys?

You know uhhh you offended them. Honestly if it's me it's just fine if I live here in seclusion, but I don't know about you guys." 

I'm pretty concerned, if those three really did something, then this trio wouldn't be able to walk outside without people hunting them. 

" I'm just fine with it" 

Leah said as if it's normal.

" Yeah, it's not that bad to stay here anyways." 

Avera.

"Hahhahahaha looks like we have to freeload for quite some time.

Don't worry, we can help with some simple works like building houses" 

Eve

" Are you sure you want to stay in this fancy prison?"

Tbh my dungeon is like a prison in disguise. Well, at least for me because I'm totally fine with keeping myself in this jail. Who cares about outside world anyways? 

" If that so called prison have foods, why not?" 

Avera is trying to sound as normal as possible. Never would I thought that someone who always seems serious actually have a soft spot for food.

" Well, to tell the truth. This place is better than the outside." 

Ohh Leah, it's rude to play with someone's leaves. Look at how much that cabbage wants to escape.

" At least here no one will desturb my research" 

That's Eve for you? As usual.

Hmmm where's Ashley? Ohh nvm, she's in the second floor.

" -sigh- don't blame me later then" 

I prepared my own cup of coffee, but this one have some milk in it to tone down the taste.

"Ohhh what's that?" 

Leah got curious when one cabbage brought some pandesals in a paper bag before going back to the third floor with a happy expression.

" Ohh just some bread" 

I took one and dip in my coffee, as tasty as ever. 

"Try it, it's good" 

I urge them because it will be too bad if they don't experience such a good experience.

Of course they are familiar with breads here, but not with pandesal because I always forget of them.

Avera is the first one to try, he didn't react much other than a simple.

"Nice"

"It does taste good, but I prefer my coffee and bread as they are" 

Leah

"Hmmm maybe we can make a recipe with this" 

Eve, please don't, I'm not prepared for a wet soft coffee tasting bread.

We continued our breakfast when Ashley came back with some missing scales. I didn't asked what happened because I already know. She's overtraining herself because of how she herself as too weak and useless. 

This child really...-sigh- I don't know anymore. I will talk to her later, I can't have her strain herself beyond exhaustion.

Now with the matters of adventurers guild. I don't know if they will send some group to raid our territory, but I won't back down if they did. How can I refuse free dp? Them sending teams here is basically just giving me more strength and making things too convenient for me. Imagine no longer needing to go outside to hunt because preys are already sending exp to you door. 

If I can't rely on the adventurers guild, then why not make my own guild? That's a much better alternative tbh. I do need to plan out a city arround my dungeon in the future if I want to protect myself more. It can be my outside layer of defense.

How exciting.

I'm back at my room, too bored. I open the chat to see what's new, but there's nothing much here tbh. I asked boner about the adventurers guild and the contract. Interestingly the adventurers guild in his place doesn't restrict him. He also said that the adventurers guild branch he contacted is just an average and very small adventurers guild.

I told them about what happened and they said that it's something usual in the adventurers guild. They became too arrogant just because of the achievements of the founder. But strangely once a dungeon master refuse, they just go, but also mind it that after that the attacks on the dungeon will unusually increase drastically. Soon later the adventurers guild will come back to offer protection.

That thrills me, imagine all those free dp and exp going in my dungeon. It's making my job easier.

Boner's case is a lucky one because he got a branch that's not very corrupted.

I also spent some time chatting there.

I remember those metal armors and weapons. I wonder if I will really get to access some ores if I absorbed them.

I took one helmet and let it dissolve into the air.

////

Metalic material detected

Insufficient to create an ore deposit. Please add more

+50 dp

////

I added 3 more helmets and then finally I got it.

////

Auzim.

A metal similar to silver, but with slight affinity to light and holy magic

////

////

Ore deposit can now be created

The number of ore deposits allowed to get created is up to the host

Please set a location

/////

Woah, Hmmmm where should I put it?

I still need to test the possession skill of the ghosts after this, but there's no need to hurry. 

The second floor is not that bad of a idea. Hmm got it, second floor it is and uhh also first floor. Imagine the ores soaking in ghost mana and gaining additional properties. That will be awesome.

Because it's unlimited, I set ore deposits all arround the side of the second floor, but not too big. If they want a big ore deposit, they need to go to the higher level of the second floor which is not complete yet.

The ore deposits looks normal by all standard, but the mined ore isn't. They resemble a malformed cabbage with depression.

How do I know they look like horse kicked donuts? Well, forgot how I can control earth inside the dungeon? I can just basically extract it from the ground.

Next spot, I placed some ores under the dark water of the first floor. Not too deep, but also not too shallow.

I wonder if there are people who can blacksmith and mine in that little group of slaves

Usually if you have source of metal, you also need miners and blacksmith. Such people are necessary for creation of a lot of things ranging from armor and weapons to silverwares and other metalic products.

Basically speaking, I won't just let them sit there doing nothing. They will grow weak if they does and it will also affect their health. They need workouts to stay healthy.

((((Please do let me know of any grammatical errors)))))

3