Situation of the slaves
39 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

///later that day///

The first floor got a considerable transformation because of the new bosses. They started taking their own areas once I let them go. Of course I informed everyone about the matter. They are curious, especially Eve and my other sentient creatures. For the cabbages..uhh you can already guess what those hugs addicts did. I can see that their goals is not world domination, but to hug everything that exists.

For Avera and Leah, they like the beautiful ones. I can understand why Leah like the beautiful flowers, but uhh Avera like flowers?

Ashley as she is, immediately took her new siblings and hold a meeting. They have this wierd looks in their eyes in them.

"Dude, Avera like flowers?" 

Dang it, I need to know! You can't really possibly think that someone like him of all the people will like flowers.

" I find it wierd too, but apparently yes" 

It seems like I'm not alone in my doubts.

" Anyways, can I ask some questions? It can be a good improvement to ghost magic users" 

As usual, this curious creature.

"Sure, go ahead"

I'm pretty bored anyways so it wouldn't hurt to kill some time.

"Ohh thanks, is it true that those are combination of ghosts?"

Ohh hmm I remember I told them what I did because they might discover something useful for everyone.

"Yeah, but It have the requirement that all of them are all sync and doesn't have any conflicting elements between them.

It's like how you can't mix stones with water" 

I explained as clear as I can, but it's not so surprising that it's still not clear. 

" Huh? As far as I know you can mix water and stones with some effort"

Eve

" Really?"

I'm surprised.

" Yeah it's written here"

Eve

" You have so many books, aren't they expensive?"

Me

" You're acting wierd, books are not that expensive"

Wtf with that look? My knowledge from novels are failing me.

"I suddenly don't know if I should ask you, but anyways.

The method you describe have always been in theories of many ghost magicians, but no one can prove it.

The information in your hand is very precious, you know? My morals doesn't allow me to take it for free. Anything you want in return for the informations you have?"

Tbh I don't really care about payment.

" Just make something with it and that's already enough." 

It might be valuable, but I don't really care if it got used to make something useful. Of course I will be dissatisfied if it got spread without any notice. 

People can use such informations to make stuffs that's troublesome against me. I don't want anyone making weapons against me using the info I have.

" Then I'll meet your expectations" 

He assured me

" Just don't spread it to the outside world, we have to make sure we have all the advantage of the informations" 

I really can't let those fools on the outside world make troubles for me.

" Yeah, it will surely make them greedy. They will want to monopolize the information into something dangerous to keep their position in power." 

Eve.

Dangerous indeed.

" Hmmm you have a point, anyways let's continue."

We continued our conversation and it's quite fun. We both like creating and eventing new things. 

We ended up having fun talking about hilarious stuffs like what if you created a dragon out of milk or something related.

Time passed and soon it's time to met those former slaves. I feel like not going because of my laziness, but everyone is forcing me. Especially Ashley because she said I need to show dominance to the peasants. That's very cute of her, but I'm not interested in dominance and it's not good to call them peasants. It's still very cute tho.

" C'mon!" 

Ashley continue to pull me, I really don't want to go to crowded place.

Sier saw what we're doing and joined Ashley.

"Fine, dang it!" 

It's not like I have a choice.

We got some stuffs ready. The people were gathering in what appeared to be a large clearing at the center of the landmass in the first floor. There are houses everywhere.

-sigh- Nvm.

///Villagers pov///

Misty village is what they call this place. They named it after the fact that it's full of mist and ghosts.

They appeared here not a long time ago, at first they are scared of what will happen, but it dissolved quickly because of how nice they were treated.

It may be true that there are not a lot of choices when it comes to foods other than beans, fishes and squirrels, but life is better here than that place where not so many survive.

This place is simply a paradise for them who lives their lives in slavery. They managed to fled the slave house after a lot of works of their ancestors who attempted to escape multiple times. They tried and tried again no matter the sacrifices until they finally did it. They found the last key to destroy the collar. 

This particular method of breaking the slave collars require a sacrifice of living creatures. Sadly they have to let go of their friends who chosed to be the sacrifice. It took a lot of people, but it worked. Majority of those who remained where younger adults, children, and some elderly. 

They wanted to bring the corpses with them, but sadly they don't have such luxuy because the slave merchants quickly found out.

They were forced to run and hide for weeks until they finally stumbled upon a misty forest. They don't want to go inside, but they don't have a choice because the slave merchants were already near their backs.

In the end they forced their way inside. Some elderly wanted to buy some time for them, but the others didn't allowed it as they say they won't allow any losses anymore and something like they will all die together.

They continue deeper in the forest without much obstruction, they did met ghosts, but those ghosts just wierdly let them go. A very wierd behavior for a ghost.

Not before long, they reached a wierd unusual tree and.....houses. They feel some hope when suddenly they were surrounded by a lot of ghosts. 

They only surround them and doing nothing. They can feel great danger from them. No one is willing to risk it and so they stayed quiet.

Almost all hope is draining from them by every second that passes by. They waited and waited when suddenly a big holey appeared out of nowhere.

They were forced to go inside by them.

They were helped with settling the houses and also given foods. They were treated better than any places they've ever been.

The conditions here is also good, not too cold and not too hot. 

They often heard about the owner of this place, but have never seen him because it's said that he's busy. 

Those three adventurers turned out to be good people as they soon found out. They helped them with harvesting something called "bean". They never heard of such fruit before and neither do they have such luxuries in the slave house. They feel thankful because they can eat fishes and fruits that even their predecessors never experienced.

They were taught were to fish and a small pathway was also built for them. It leads to a fishing spot where a lot of fishes appear every morning to feed on the roots of the plants. 

Such time is best for catching them. The bean plants also bear fruits every morning. Most of them think it's normal because they don't have enough experience of the outside world, but slaves who were previously civilians certainly find it wierd. They also noticed that the fishes not only feeds, they also lay eggs. Fishes that lay eggs everyday? What part of that isn't wierd?

They have their own thoughts of this place. 

One of the only 7 slaves who were previously civilians and also a craftsman treat the woods and vines here as precious materials for crafting.

He have experience making weapons before and know the importance of those bean vines.

He have knowledge that even Eve doesn't have. Eve focus on magecraft and not production so that's given.

Lately they heard that the owner of this place will make an appearance.

They all have their own speculations in how he looks like based on how much the trio praised him. Some says he's a prince charming, some says he's handsome, some also think he's buff and full of battle scars, but no one thought that he's a frickin cabbage.

(((( Please do let me know of any grammatical errors))))

2