Time skip
42 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has already been quite some time after that event. I'm still stacking up Dp for the modifications of Sier and also to increase my budget for the second floor because it's so expensive. 

The blacksmith in the village is having some fun with the materials and the villagers were getting things they needed. Fortunately they have Craftsmen and and an alchemist. Even though their levels and knowledge in alchemy is shallow, they still make useful objects like medicines and bows.

Because of problems with distance, I ended up making an ore deposits just nearby.

Regarding education for the children, we kind of fixed that problem. After eating at the place of of the elder, Leah and Avera volunteered teach the children some basic educations and also training in both combat and scouting. Everyone is free to join the training of course.

I did managed to get my hands on some refined ore from the blacksmith only enough for me and the other cabbages to integrate. I don't know the case with Ashley, but she can't integrate other stuffs in her body. Fortunately she's not feeling depressed about it, it just fuel her determination to grow stronger. I don't know why they don't have a status like me, it me be because they are dungeon creature.

Nothing much changed in my appearance because of the integration other than my arms which now have quite some metalic shin on them.

For the cabbages, nothing much actually changed in their appearance. The only changes were their leaves and fingertips becoming sharper. The change in their internal structure on the other hand is drastic. Almost everything in their body became as strong as the metal, but still retaining their previous soft leafy texture.

My dp pool is currently at 17000. I'm thinking if I should open the gem shop and forge first before actually doing the second floor. I'm starting to have second thoughts.

Nvm. Currently Eve's research is having some good results. He managed to create something that trap ghosts after so many failures. He call it a masterpiece, but it's just a cage that currently can only catch one ghost. It actually have potential when managed and improved properly.

He's so hyped for a week before calming down and returning to his research only after some break and rest. His current research is something like a pain killer made from the petals of the ghost petal cabbage. It's a pretty interesting idea.

((((As recommended by someone in the comments)))

Now I'm left here with so much laziness and so many things to do such as leveling which got greatly postponed.

Speaking of the outside world, the number of my haunted trees were increasing over time. It won't be long before they overtake over the forest and drastically changing the appearance of it.

I did heard some reports of human scouts on the border, but they never made an attempt to enter the forest.

More inside news. A considerable amount of plants, ghosta and fishes got transformed into more advanced ones by the bosses. 

It added more flavors to the foods everyone cooked. It makes me happy that I made progress in my dungeon and it also makes them happy because their foods become more diverse.

Tho I'm having problems lately, I don't have enough time for anything and everything. I don't have much opportunity to level up. I'm all always about the dungeon and nothing about leveling. My only way of filling up the gaps of my personal strength is through integration of materials. 

If you're wondering the effects of integration, I have much more fluid and flexible body because of the water I integrated into myself. Maybe that gives you a rough idea of the effects. It makes me have the property of the materials I integrated and no I won't have sword arms if I absorbed a sword, that's a bullshit.

-sigh- Nvm, it's not like it will hurt to wait to level up later on.

Ok, got it, the second floor I will do first because it can increase the dp generated every day.  Once my dp is enough, I'll do the 2nd floor.

I'm feeling bored right now so I decided to explore a bit.

/////Meanwhile just outside his territory////

The story of rogue uncontrolled dungeon quickly spread like ice tea in a summer day. Everyone is in for it, what could be inside a dungeon? Treasures were what they're after of course.

A mission was posted on the adventurers guild and it's hot in everyone's eyes. The mission is a full raid, everyone who participated will get 2 golds pre payment and 6-10 golds in full after the mission. Not to mention additional money and materials on the way.

It's a mission everyone wanted to join because of how much it pay. But never in their will they know that the dungeon is basically inaccessible no matter what they do. They will just feed it and make it stronger. The only stand at the skin of the dungeon, but not the dungeon itself.

They all looked at the misty forest. As some religious fanatics said 'the sign of evil is all around'. The adventurer guild wants to remove this place as soon as possible because it's too much of a threat. They don't even know what manage this place or how many floors it have.

" If only they agreed -sigh-"

 The bald man shake his head. 

"The idea of a free dungeon? Only those ghost loving freaks will like it. They brought this destruction into themselves" 

A priest hypocritically said, his eyes full of disdain.

"Tsk, it's just a dungeon, dungeon doesn't have rights"

The assassin added as he drink some water.

They all looked at the forest, everyone is ready on their backs. 

"Alright! Let's go!" 

The bald man lead the organized team of adventurers into the misty hell.

Every of their step were made in care and every angle is being watched. The trees look fresh and green, something you won't see in places like this.

That alone makes it mysterious, after all why will there be a healthy plant in a sick place? 

"Stop, I sense something"

The priest signaled. He can sense a large amount of ghost mana everywhere as if they were being watched.

The Mana became stronger and stronger until everyone can sense it. Of course they won't stop because of this, most aura are stronger than the creature that emit it so an aura can't tell the strength of everything. Just like how a badger often have really strong aura even tho it's very weak.

They all ready then for an ambush, but it never came. The Mana gradually left. What Fufy wants to do is to make them less wary and put their guards down. He won't do a full blown attack until they are deep enough. At most, he will use guerilla tactics to continuously grind their numbers.

They proceed with more caution than before. Every crunch of leaves were being watched as they go. 

While they're matching, roots wrigle in the dark. One of them sneak under the layer of thin soil and grabbed one adventurer by the feet. The adventurer screamed as he was quickly dragged away. It surprised and alarmed the others, but it's simply too late because the adventurer is now stabbed by roots in a sinister manner to cause more pain. It was then sent to the dungeon as offerings for their father.

The other adventurers tried attacking the unknown attacker, but they never came back. Such situation is happening all around. This is given because they are people from different places who wouldn't even expect to be here. They don't have good coordination and so they are placed outside of the main team to at least protect them.

Such practice is everywhere and pretty normal in their standards.

This continue for more than a dozen of time until they were forced to keep on defensive. 

The mages were doing their best to make the sense of sight better in this place, but they can only have enough Mana so they are saving it

((( Please do let me know of any grammatical errors)))

4