Annihilation
35 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously I wanted to relax, but life seems to not want me to do so.

First there and invaders and now... this.

/////

All non dungeon living creatures inside the dungeon has been classified as dungeon creatures.

Due to the subconscious will of the host, monsterfication has been cancelled. Creatures can only undergoes monsterfication once they finally decided they want to

Creatures race has been reclassified as ...... unclassified

Evolution will happen in 10 hours to reduce the gaps and faulty bloodline. Within the 10 hours mark every subjected creatures will fall asleep.

Please note that the evolution only happens when normal dungeon creatures are way stronger than subjected non dungeon creatures

/////

How tf am I supposed to explain it to everyone? We didn't noticed any symptoms in the past so why is this happening??

-sigh-

I can already see chaos after they wake up. I mean, imagine becoming something no longer you when you wake up, won't it cause conflicts with their feelings?

Really troublesome. I closed my eyes and rub it. That's not my matter for now, what's important right now is that I get all those juicy walking dp. I can't let a single one escape. 

I'm currently focusing all my efforts on luring them deeper, all my real units are inside the dungeon. I'm trying to use as little force as possible because they might have something that let them relay information back when they die. It will be a huge disadvantage at me if they create countermeasures against me.

Attacking their backs is satisfying, fufufufufufufu

///Third person pov because I feel like I'm just describing everything and not really showing it////

The mist is becoming darker as they continue deeper. They also have this feeling of being watched all the time. The harassment is still present, but not as effective as before because they were better prepared this time.

Fufy is still observing their every moves and ready to deploy his ghosts units. He's blocking all of their possible escape routes and putting ambush spots everywhere.

His main force is concealed just under the enemy forces with concealed aura. The level of ghost mana in the surrounding is just enough to mask their presence.

The unit of ghosts were composed of mostly aqua ghosts and cabbage ghosts. On a note, the lesser banshee that my cute little banshee can create also have variations because there not only 1 type of ghosts here, there are multiple. Aqua banshee, mist banshee, and cabbage banshee were the variations. Aqua banshee have a more liquid like body and often stay in water. Mist banshee excel more in hiding and dealing sneak attacks, and uhh cabbage banshee were like the wierdest of the pile, they don't have physical body, but they deal pure brute and physical damage and incapable of magic.

Other than those variations, there's the normal lesser banshees, they have good voices and good mental attacks. Everyone of the banshee have good voices and they are all wierdly females. They are like the opposite of the treant group lead by that treant mini boss whose group is all males.

(((Why do I feel like it's still in 1st person?)))

The group lead by the adventurers soon arrived at the area where haunted trees starts to appear. If they try to camouflage like dead trees, they sure can. 

The group of adventurers slowly retreated knowing that every dead trees here are alive. Too late for them, a wall of wrigling screaming trees blocked their path of escape.

Fufy is feeling satisfied by the scene. He's eating some popcorns- while giving orders to his units.

"Formation!" 

The bald man shouted as he ready his his for a fight. The formation is that of a circle. Tanks on the outside with their heavy shields and heavy weapons. Behind them are the squishy damage dealers and on the middle are mages together with archers supported by the priests and healers. Of course that healer guy is at the very middle to offer support to the group.

"Interesting" 

Fufy said as he watch. 

With some efforts, they're managing to keep the haunted trees away. They did have some casualties appearing here in there, but they still are pretty good. Too bad that the trees were only there to distract them from the changes the ghosts are doing to the ground.

It might not affect those three because they are very strong, but the same can't be said to others. 

Holy and light magics are flying in the air and annihilating lots of the trees, but more and more keep appearing. 

" Just how many are there?" 

The assassin guy cut a tree in half before proceeding to yhe the nearest one and also killing it. 

The bald man just said nothing as he continue to fight together with the assassin guy. They try pulling the others into a retreat, but every path is completely blocked. The priest guy is also having problems with Mana and he keeps drinking Mana potions.

Fufy sees this as an opportunity to take out one of them and also to destroy the formation. 

He commanded his aqua ghosts to merge with the soil and turn it into a completely muddy earth. 

It worked with restricting most people in the formation, mostly the tired and exhausted ones. 

"Help! I'm sinking!" " The ground is alive!" Those were the screams of people being dragged down by hands protruding from the watery soil. 

The priest on the other hand managed to float in the air using some magic, but Fufy is not going to let him cast a magic to destroy the mud field.

Soon river of ghosts flow out of from the ground and enveloped the priest in a ball of ghosts grinding him inside.

The bald and assassin guys were trying to teach him, but a lot of ghosts and haunted trees were blocking them.

"Ahhhh fuck! Get out of the way!!" 

The bald man blow up some trees and ghosts, but he didn't expect something. 

" I'm going to attract them, you go and save him!" 

The bald man shouted. The assassin guy hesitated for a moment before nobbing. 

" Try" 

Fufy is just smiling. 

The bald man casted an intimidation like skill to attract everything arround him, but Fufy just send even more to fill the gaps of those who got charmed by the hairless prince charming. They can kill them quickly, but their number is too much and there are also those wierd ghosts with strong physical strength.

Fufy just keep smiling

The priest will soon be a part of his dp together with everyone else. He's being grinded endlessly inside the ball. He tried casting magic, but everything is getting interrupted. Finally after some time he managed to cast something that exploded the ball of ghosts. 

He thought he escaped, but what appeared before his eyes were even more ghosts. Soon the situation become the same again. Fufy is sacrificing a lot of his ghosts here and it will take like a week to replenish the number. 

The priest under the bombardment of the ghosts, smiled before closing his eyes. 

He exploded and not a remain of his body remained other than his robe and staff which the Ghosts quickly snatched.

"..........fuck!!!!!!!!!!" 

Fufy is outraged, he lost a lot of his ghosts for nothing. It's fortunate that the ghosts managed to bring away the corpses of the normal adventurers. He soon calmed down, he did lost a good chunk of dp, but him being able to get his staff and robe is good enough for a compensation. 

He then focused his eyes on the injured duo of the assassin and bald man. They are apparently injured from the explosion, but they are still standing up with perseverance even with the fact that everyone other than them were already dead and just waiting to be a dp. 

Fufy doesn't notice it, but his dungeon life altered how he see killing and he no longer feel guilty for his enemy unless it includes innocent people like pregnants, infants, etc.

It's given, for a dungeon, killing is normal.

The eyes of the remaining two were red, this is a last stand of no return.

((( Kinda feels boring tbh. Like lifeless, bland, and lackluster.

Please do let me know of any grammatical errors))))

3