Evo
40 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I feel really dissatisfied, but it soon disapeared when I noticed that I got 2 more chance as long as they don't self destruct. And uhhh I need to personally kill them to gain exp, so I didn't receive any. I totally forgot it, but there are adventurers who are just decapitated and not killed. I'm more than satisfied with that. I'll try to just disable those two people as much as possible because they will surely give some juicy exp. I can't really go out there because I can be insta-killed

The bodies of the adventurers were guarded by the ghosts somewhere else. For some reason, I don't feel off about the killings and murder. 

Hmm I just gotta watch

////3rd person pov///

In the bloodied earth of the battlefield two men were standing strong. They are filled with regret for the people killed.

"Looks like it's the end" 

The assassin laugh even though he's coughing blood.

" Yeah, it seems our only choice now is to die fighting" 

The bald man looks hopeless at the sight of endless number of ghosts and haunted trees. 

They picked up their weapons and started battling again and with every moments they kill. The punches of the bald man sending away enemies in sight and the assassin is just slicing butchering enemies.

They're causing destructions here and there, they are not caring about their bodies deteriorating.

Fufy is feeling concerned because he won't get any exp if they die, but no matter how much he try he simply can't accomplish it.

In the end Fufy noticed something, he's not acting like himself. He's becoming too greedy for exp and it's nothing like him. The discovery sadden him and also scared him. What if he became a bloodthirsty monster? Will she still accept him of he does? 

He came to know that he's no longer thinking of life as life, he's thinking of them being an object to make him stronger instead of a creature with life.

It's scaring him, in the end he decided. A warrior need a worthy death.

"Ashley, be ready for your first battle. Try to learn as much as possible from this experience" 

" But if I kill them you won't get any exp-" 

Ashley

"Who cares about exp, just do it" 

Finally he realized that he needs to change his self as soon as possible. If he doesn't change now, he might not have the opportunity to change anymore in the future.

" Yes father" 

Ashley nobbed with understanding before going away.

It didn't take long before Ashley arrived at the scene. The two men saw her.

" So, what do you want?" 

The bald man

Every attack on them already stopped and the treants and ghost were forming a circle with them at the middle. 

" Father said that a proud warrior should die fighting a glorious fight" 

It sounds a bit hypocritical, but that's what she said. 

"Sounds fun" 

The assassin guy unsheathed his daggers.

"If it's a fight you want, they why not" 

The bald man pose in a stance.

With some hesitations, Ashley gave a small bow before sprinting towards them with an attack. The assassin slashed at her with the goal of slicing her in half, but it's too bad that she managed to dodge just in time. But all she meet was a punch that sent her away, there's a big wound at her left side which quickly healed thanks to the ghost mana in the surrounding.

It's the first time she ever felt pain. She stands up and endured the pain.

" Is that all" 

The bald man.

He crossed his arms in a judging manner which anger Ashley a bit. 

There's a reason why Fufy sent her alone and that is to learn. To learn how big the world is and what a real battle looks like. There is also one more other reason and that is to prove herself, she has always been trying to prove herself that she is worthy to be his daughter no matter how much he says that it's just alright.

She charge at them again with much more ferocity in her attacks. She dodge all the blades of the assassin, but the bald man always sent her flying. She always endured the pain and continue fighting. 

The bald man tried to punch her tentacles, but she reacted in time and twisted her body to deliver a hard attack at his stomach. It made him cough out some blood and stagger to keep his balance.

The assassin came in to her with a wind blade, it sliced her tentacles off her body. It's very painful, but she endured it all and grab the assassin by the hand to throw him to the ground.

They have been weakened by the continuous blood loss and fighting. 

With their strength leaving their bodies, the just sat there. They know they can no longer continue and instead just took a few sip of wine from their wine pouches. Ashley just stand there.

"Finish us now, it's a good way to die fighting a good youngster.

And don't even bother asking us if we want to continue living. It's the end of us." 

The bald man have a smile on his face

"Give this to that scout, I don't want my inheritance disappearing after all" 

Even the assassin is happy, he gave out a small book with leather cover. Ashley received it.

" Well, good bye" 

They both drank the lady drops of their wines before closing their eyes to ready for their endings.

With the approval of Fufy, she ended them. They died smiling.

Fufy didn't feel sad about the lost exp, he's more happy that he noticed what's wrong about him before it even become worse. 

////Mc's pov///

Time passed and every corpses were cleaned up. As for Ashley, she's sleeping because of fatigue, but she's satisfied that she proven herself to be capable.

I ended everyone still alive in a very painless and calm way.

Overall my dp got a big increase, it's now 50000 and I'm very happy. Most of them came from the bald man and assassin which gave 10000 each

Wit all the exp I finally achieved what I want to reach; evolution. There's also something I really want. I received something to unlock one skill tree and it's called "evolution points". I can only get one per evolution.

Anyways, here's my evolution choices

////

You can now evolve into the following, please choose wisely.

*Sleeping cabbage* 

-A cabbage that rely on its good control of sleeping and paralysis poison. It is rumored to be very lazy to leave Its nest.

*Water cabbage*

-A cabbage well versed with water magic and possessing high water affinity.

*Metal cabbage*

-Born from a cabbage seed soaked in metal and ores. Capable of eating ores to strengthen its own body.

*Shadowy mist cabbage* 

-A race of corrupted cabbages born from resentments of countless souls. Well versed in ghost magic and necromancy.

*Ice cabbage* 

- A cabbage born under the freezing depths of deep waters. Adept at freezing magic.

*Wild cabbage*

-A cabbage with nature affinity and good camouflage when in forest. Known for crossbreeding and creating unusual plants. 

/////

It's very hard to decide. The choices of my interest were the shadowy mage cabbage, metal cabbage, and wild cabbage. 

Over all of them, the one I think the most practical to pick is the metal one. It's very good because I can do what those 2 other evolutions can do using my dungeon. 

In the end I pick it. The evolution time is short, maybe just a few seconds (?) 

Anyways the only thing that changed in me is that I'm a bit bigger and now only posses 2 legs which I really like.

As for my stat points, all on accuracy. 

For the skill points, I'm still saving them for food skills.

With my current dp, I can now finally do all three; modifying Sier, the second floor, and the remaining 2 buildings.

I lost lots of ghosts, but it's worth it.

((( Please do let me know of any grammatical errors.

Anyways, is it classified a soup if a group of cabbages took a hot bath at a spring?

This story is very chaotic as fuck))))

3