Two buildings finally done
40 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The news got out and everyone at the guild is devastated and also scared. What horrors could have possibly killed all of them?

The high level members on the other hand have higher privilege and so they're allowed to see the death transmission. It's a skill that naturally sends a video of everything happening in the past 2 hours before the sender died. Fufy made the right decision of not showing too much this time.

The sheer number of ghosts frightened them, they sure can kill those ghosts, but too many monsters is a very big threat for the civilians.

The loss of three capable adventurers hurt them and their benefits.

They are very curious at the identity of this person called 'father'. Whoever he is, he's strong.

They continue to study the footage for more informations.

////Back in the dungeon////

I didn't waited for anyone to wake as I just proceed to the unfinished second floor. I told Sier to pass that book Ashley got from the assassin to Avera later on when he woke up. 

About the staff and book and the weapons of the other two, I'm going to make Eve and everyone study how they're made first before I either let the dungeon absorb them to get the metals used if possible or to just absorb them or use them. Not my concerns for now

When I'm there, I called out to Sier. It's taking quite a while for him to arrive, but I got an unexpected notification while waiting.

/////

Dungeon meeting will start in 4 days

Please be prepared

/////

It's pretty obvious that that's an event where dungeon masters can met each other and enjoy with maybe some entertainmens such as compilations. There's also a countdown which is pretty useful

The others were also very excited about it and chatting where we can met each other in that event.

/////

Skull: I'm so excited to met you guys

Boner: same here

Grass master: but how will we even recognize each other?

Mang kanor: I'm easy to identify, I'll be telling you guys when I'm there

Grass master: so you want to surprise everyone? Count me in

Boner: -sigh-

Skull: hahhahahaha

 .....

/////

While I'm chatting, Sier finally arrived. I said my goodbyes to them and closed the chat.

He nob at me to say that he's ready, lately he has been feeling down because everyone is above him even though he's the oldest of them. 

I said nothing and instead just get to work after patting him which he enjoyed. 

First, based on his everyday life he really like fast movements. I change his speed to be very fast up to the limit of the modifications allowed. Next is his arms, I added retractable blades with sharp edges and long thin tip. The shape of the blade itself is spikey for grinding flesh. The next modification allowed him to absorb Mana to heal or improve himself just like how Ashley can keep up for a long time as long as she heal herself. The last one will get experimental, a 4th modification. I focused and calm myself down, remove any unnecessary thoughts that may be in me and get started. I'm thinking deep of a particular feature I want him to have. It's a another set of arms that function just like the main one. 

I can feel a wierd feeling of tiredness, I endured until everything finally ended. I fall to the ground, very tired. I took a look at how many dp was used and it's so much. 100 dp for the first modification, 1000 for the second, 3000 on third and 5900 for the 4th one, 10000 overall.

It's a lot, but also worth it because of what I received.

////

Number of modifications allowed increased by 1

////

10000 dp is a worthy investment just for that. 

Sier's current appearance is still very cute even though he have another pair of arms that he can use with good control. He seems to be happy and I can mildly see what he's thinking. He's thinking that the more arms he have the more hugs he can give. I don't want to jinx myself, but I really hope he doesn't go that road.

I picked up the curious creature and started to tickle him to relieve my stress. He wants to go escape, but as of I'm going to let him go. We continued like that until I'm satisfied and after I let him go, the first thing he does is to go away as far away from me as possible. Ohhh silly child.

Nvm, let me build those 2 buildings somewhere here. I can't place them in one place together because it will be very crowded and annoying. 

After some thinking, I decided to place them near the exit to the first floor. Not too near and not too far.

I put down the forge house first.

I didn't put it inside a room or something it will surely get crowded. The forge house building is quite small and looked like your normal house. But the inside is bigger than the outside, inside is only made up of 1 big room. There are 30 anvils here and on front of all of them is a long waiting area. The inside decorations are good. The floor is made of of some unknown glass and under it you can see molten metal flowing arround. The walls were that of a muted blue color with many windows for viewing. There are also benches for people who wants to sit and unlike what you would thought, it's cold here.

Anyways, this is the notification.

/////

Enchant and polish functions are now available for use.

The forge house can also function to create custom weapon with any materials

Enchantment stones and polishing stones can now be dropped from any monster in the dungeon.

/////

There's something wierd here, I have never heard of polishing stones and neither can I remember it being mentioned. Nvm, I don't mind it as long as it's useful.

I still need to build the gem shop and get everything over before they wake up. 

I walked to there other side of the exit and placed the gem shop there. It looks more beautiful than the wing decor shop and forge house honestly.

It's only 2 story tall, but it's extravagant. The tiles were made from gems and so are the window. The door is well done with crystal handles. 

The inside on the other hand is like made from mirror, the walls reflex everything. Are you waiting for me to say that the floor is reflective too? Hell no, there's no way that can happen.

There are three cube like floating structure on the four sides of the room with clover designs on them. They have a slot enough for even a big armor and a very big shield to fit with no problems.

I guess that's what does the embedding. On the middle of the room is another cube, but this one have a clover design. There's something written on it that says it's for turning your gems into higher grade gems once you have enough gems. 

The room is very big to fit a lot of people. Next is the second floor. This floor is smaller compared to the first one, but there's more smaller cubes here that seems to give a nice refreshing scent. In the middle of the room is a pool and those cubes are periodically providing water for it. I can't fight of the temptations and I jumped in, it's so relaxing and I feel like I'm floating in air. 

The notification for the gem shop is this.

////

Gems can now drop from any dungeon creatures.

Gem related creatures will offer higher drop rate

Gem functions can now be used

////

I'm kinda expecting something where it's possible to mine them, but I'm already too satisfied.

I spent some time relaxing in the pool until all my stress go away. I want to soak myself more, but I still have lots and lots of things to do.

((((Please do let me know of any grammatical errors))))

3