Broken wallet
34 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The gaint bean stalk in the middle of the room has already reach the ceiling and stopping there. If you're wondering if it have big leaves that suit its body size, then nope. Unlike vines, I just can't make leaves intertwine to create a bigger leaf.

The thing that's going to take the bulk of my wallet will be the plants. 

I looked into the sky and calculate where I should put the first island so it's at the level of rings of not above. 

I then created the first mass of stone and dirt while also creating pillars to support its weight because the plant may surely not bear its weight.

The size of the entire mass is the same as two soccer field. Tbh it nearly collapsed, but I just added more pillars under it. 

I need more pillars for the vines to grow and I think I also need pillars because the weight is so much. I tried thinning it out like plate, but it just makes it more brittle. 

I then planted vines all around the room and modified them all to have fire resistance, bigger body, stronger body, and strong growth.

Ohh boy ohh boy my previous 30000 dp went down sharply to 2000 in just one go. Ahhh my wallet is bleeding, I lost so many ghosts for those dp and i actually only managed to make one island instead of my expected complete dungeon. I think I will never try this again in the next floor, it's too expensive.

Anyways, the vines traveled the guide I put there for them and soon their already at the island. The island also have those coral like things all arround its side and even under it to make sure the vines can get a good grip. 

Since I only have enough for some small dungeon creatures, I need something cheap and can fly. Birds obviously, they are very cheap but they have very small bodies and also very very weak. They only cost 1 dp, of course it's not only one species of birds because there are a lots of cheap birds and insects in my list as Eve and others often bring birds back. 

Now, the very bottom of the floor is very dark, but not too dark because there are some lights seeping through from the sides of the room.

There are some creatures I want for this place and they are insects and birds and maybe a couple of bears. Insects and birds will be the theme of this floors, the bears will just be mini bosses like creatures because they are strong and........ very expensive. One cost arround 10000 dp, but it's actually pretty cheap considering the bear Eve and others took. It's a golden bear that just got defeated in a territory war. It still have grievous injuries and near it's death, but it can still fight, so they let it die fighting instead of just waiting. Since then, they started hunting golden bears that failed a territory war to hunt them for their precious materials and meat and plus it's easier than hunting a perfectly grown one. Tho it's still hard to spot them because they either die too soon or got eaten by their opponents.

Nvm, I'ma just head out now and just return later to remove the some pillars when the vines fully enveloped the bottom part. A few pillars can add some beauty to it and some depths.

I returned to the gem shop after getting an ore to test the capabilities of my new race.

Speaking of ores, I don't have new ores because I want others to study the items and how they are made before I let the dungeon absorb them for ore. I want our crafts to get better. And yes we now have the forge, but we can't always rely on it too much. Relying on it too much will make them lazy and lost motivation in their crafts, that's a bad thing. Their most common excuse will be "why bother blacksmithing and creating weapons and armors by hand when we have a machine that can do better and also faster?" 

As you can imagine, forge will create a big impact on blacksmiths and craftsmen. I do want blacksmiths and craftsmen in my dungeon because they are like the kind of people I always like. Hmm I wonder if a business contract with the dungeon can keep them here even tho there is the forge or maybe I should just make the forge's price for custom weapon very high. Ohhh wait, why don't I make the requirement that you can only create custom weapon if you have an enchantment stone dropped from defeating Ashley and possibly Sier when he's ready. That will be a good idea.

I put down the ore on a table and first took a quick relaxation on the pool before returning to the ore. I wonder if I can chew this.

I bite down the piece of ore and at first I feel nothing, but soon a warm feeling passed through my body before disapearing. I didn't noticed any big significant changes, but I did feel stronger by a little bit. Even though it only strengthen me by a little, imagine if I eat a lot and I also think that the kind of ore I eat will give varying results. The ore actually taste sucks, it tastes like how you would expect a metal to taste like, taste like iron.

I can use this to compensate for my lack of leveling. I just remembered that I can unlock another skill tree, I'm tempted by a skill tree called "storm mage skill tree" but I'm hesitating because firstly I only have one evolution points and secondly, evolution points can be used to upgrade a skill tree and unlock more skills. I really can't help but hesitate because I don't know when will I be able to evolve again.

I entered the pool again and open the chat. 

/////

Grass master: guys guys, I'm done with my second floor!

Skull: ._. lucky 

Boner: how!?

Me: life is unfair -sigh-

Boner: I gotta agree, it really is unfair.

Grass master: uhh no one gotta congrats me?

Boner: brothers, let's come here and ignore the traitor.

Grass master: how tf am I a traitor?!? Blame yourselves for thinking that a very expensive floor is a good Floor and plus, I'm not guy, I'm a girl!

Skull: holy fuck? What?

Boner: you're joking?

Me: looks like we have a trap here.

Boner: c'mon man, we know you sway that way, but you don't have to be that desperate.

Grass master: ahhh I'm a girl and not a boy!!!

Skull: he be like confusing his gender

Me: R.i.p

Boner: condolences for your manliness

Skull: I'm kind enough to prepare a coffin for it^^

Grass master: arggghvghggvvbhfhgcg!!!! You better prepare at the met, I swear I'm going to tear all of you apart!!!

Skull: is that the consequence of turning into a girl?

Me: probably

Boner: so uhh, let's support our fallen sister instead. We all know she no longer wants to be a man.

Skull: yeah

Me: hahhahahaha you did it guys, you really angered her 

Skull: you're also a part of it.

Me: Ohhh fuck

Nvm, btw grass congrats on your second floor^^

Grass master: thanks, I guess?

Skull: you won't grind me if I said "congrats?" 

Congrats.

Grass master: don't feel safe , ??

Boner: -sigh-

Skull: can I touch your melons when we meet?

Grass master: if you want your balls get cut from your little brother, then sure

//////

They sure are having fun. I wonder what it will be like to meet them. I'm getting excited, let's just hope there are no douchebag there to ruin the fan for us.

I remember something they told me about her reincarnation here. She will not remember anything in the past and thus allowing a new start for us. There's also a method for me to restore her memories, but they don't really recommend it. Also a sign of her is a clover on her forehead.

Let's just hope I met her soon.

I continue to soak in the watery while waiting for everyone to wake up.

(((Please do let me know of any grammatical errors

R.i.p my poor memory)))

4