The dungeon meet
60 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this past few days there have been lots of changes in the internal structure of the dungeon. I made the first floor bigger to accommodate the growing population. Of course I have the 2nd floor, but I can't just send the there because that place is still very incomplete and they might deviate the floor from it's original route and turn it into another one like the first floor and I don't like that. 

The villagers are quite adapted, they quickly become used to their current bodies. A lot of them showed talents. Some have talents for craftsmanship and blacksmithing. Some have good cooking skills and butchering skills. Some have great affinities to farming. There are also people good at scouting and more.

Of course they are being trained to become much accustomed to their talents and to be able to use it properly. They also have to think out of the box and not to be restricted by thinking that their talents can only do what they think it can do eve tho it can still do more. 

Eve is still in his lab as usual, using his ability to its maximum potential or at least that's what he said. The only person that can beat him out of it is Leah which even him can't fight back

I'm currently looking at a screen, it requires me to bring 2 creatures with me. I already talked about this to everyone, but it's only the trio and dungeon creatures that I told it's about a dungeon meeting. As for the villagers, I simply told them that I'm going to go out for quite some time. Some people there are looking at me like a deity which made it very troublesome to leave that place. They often invite me for some cups of tea which made it hard for me to leave because their teas taste good. 

The screen looks like this btw.

////

The dungeon meeting will soon start in 2 hours, please choose 2 dungeon creatures to bring with you.

It is optional only

////

 Obviously my choices were Ashley and Sier, because...well.. they are who I trusted to protect everyone from danger and they need experience from the outside world. There are the trio and the villagers, but I can't really bring them together with me because I need people to manage this place while we're gone.

We waited for quite some time while the trio is behind us saying they are seeing us out. I can't help but smile.  

Soon enough the time arrived and a portal appeared on front of us. It is very big

"Better return alive, we still have something to tell you" 

Leah

What could it possibly be?

" Hmm why not now?" 

I asked them, confused

"It won't be a secret then" 

Avera

The quiet man seems happy or something.

" -sigh- just come back safe" 

Eve

He seems to my sleept for days abd ge got massive eyebags and also a bump on his head.

He looks more miserable than last night

"Fine fine, whatsoever.

Anyways I want some tea when I returned. Got it?" 

I happily smile at them.

" Hmmm also tea for me" 

Ashley hesitantly said with Sier still hugging her arm.

" Hahhahahaha rest assured" 

They all just waved at us as we entered the portal.

Once we entered, we were dazzled by bright lights. The lights soon disapeared and we found ourselves inside a room.

"This is your I.d. keep it safe." 

An old man at the side gave it to us. We didn't said anything as he gave us a card and a map.

"Hmmm father" Ashley received it and gave it to me to which I happily accepted.

We left the room and appeared on a court yard through some mysterious means.

Sier excitedly jump around, but Ashley hold him down. He's dissatisfied, but his sister just put him on her head.

"Don't cause trouble for father"

She gently pat him.

There are not a lot of people here and our appearance garner a lot of attention

"Ohh you're a new dungeon?" 

A red snake like creature with legs and like a human greeted us.

"Uhh yes" 

I just nobbed

" Ohh that's great, it's been so long since I saw new dungeons.

I'm Lane, adventurers guild founder" 

He reach out his hands in greetings.

We got surprised and Ashley got into defensive.

"Uhh sorry about that, it's just that me and the adventurers guild have some screwed bones"

I calm down my two children.

"Ohh haha looks like they are causing some troubles again.

Actually I might be a founder by name, but I don't like the current adventurer guild.

I will appreciate it if you teach them some lessons" 

He seems genuinely disapointed

" Uhh that's unexpected, I thought you gonna get angry at me hahaha.

Tbh I dealt some heavy damage to the branch causing me some troubles" 

Me

" Why would I protect those shits anyways? They are always arrogant and the only reason I'm not leaving yet is that the adventurer guild is important at keeping the balance" 

Him

" Wow, that sure sucks"

I can feel him

" Yeah, so deal as many damage as you want to them. Those fools need to learn.

Anyways, I will be watching the newbies competition. Make sure to win because they always give good prizes.

Ohhh sha sha I gotta go now

Bye"

He left after waving his hands, what an interesting fellow.

"Father, you can't just trust anyone, you know? " 

It's funny how she's tickling Sier with normal expression. She's right, but that person is still interesting.

"Yeah I know, anyway let's wait here for everyone" 

There are no benches and chairs here because of some problems with the variety of the guests.

"Hmmm Hmmm don't worry, I'll keep you safe father" 

She looks confident.

"Aye aye,  silly girl"

I took Sier from here and pat him. He's very happy and clinging to my leg. 

"Father" 

Looks like she doesn't want to be called that way.

"Anyways, tell me if there's anyone with a grass hat, a bone ball, and a floating skull."

Those are the signs they told us, but there are just too many people with similar features here.

We waited and waited on that spot, that's until we saw a group of three people with the aforementioned objects. They saw us and came running at us. They also have their creatures with them. 

Ashley suddenly got into defensive because of their sudden movements, but I stopped her. 

"Hey, so you're here all along"

A skeleton carried by a moving ball of bones said as he goes down.

" Aww how cute" 

A green hair woman with a bark mask said as she fix the position ot her grass hat. She is tall and have a green colored hair.

Besides them, not speakin is a big bulky skull.

" Uhhh hello?"

I'm a bit embarassed and shy

"Hahhahahaha you're really interesting, anyways let's get out of here and go somewhere with a nicer view" 

We're forcefully dragged by Skull towards an empty spot with no people.

" Ohh your creatures are powerful"

Grass complimented as she looked at Ashley. 

"Opps, we forgot introducing our children.

This is my oldest daughter, Ashley and this is my oldest son, Sier"

Ashley gave a small bow while Sier just look curious and doesn't give a shit about introduction.

"Ohh same, sorry sorry.

This is my servants, Lair and Lier. Grass introduced two small walking trees filled with spikes. They also gave a small bow. 

"Aye aye. Lark, Sian. Come out."

From the shadows of  skull, two black wolves apeared.

"I really like to show you guys what is the result of my experiment" 

A mouth appeared on the bone ball coming out of it is a big snake with bony scales.

"They are still nameless"

He said.

We are at awe at each other's creatures. 

" Ohhh holy dude, you got darkness wolves? I'm so jealous" 

Boner

" I'm also jealous that you have a bone snake, I've been searching for one on a long time now, but they are just too rare" 

Skull.

"*Cough* *cough*" 

Grass

"Ohhh grass, you have some nice elder treant there" 

Boner

" Huhu" 

Grass laugh as she hugs the cute Sier. Wtf, this small cabbage is a womanizer, dang it.

"Ohhh Fufy, what's the race of yours? Your daughter have a strong ghost mana" 

Skull.

On this time, I let Ashley introduce herself.

"I'm a ghost baron, special class" 

Ashley.

Both of skull and boner's eyes burned with light.

"Hehehehehe Fufy I'll let you know how I obtained a darkness wolf if you let me know how you got a ghost baron" 

Skull

"Same here, I will teach you how to create bony snakes and also I can trade things in my dungeon for the method" 

Boner

" Let's do it in chat, people will know our secrets."

Tbh I'm really interested on bony snakes and darkness wolf so it's a fair trade. 

" Uhh can I join?"

Grass

"Sure, everyone will surely get a benefit or two"

Boner

"Ok, let's settle on things we can trade so it's fair for everyone" 

Skull

(((Please do let me know of any grammatical errors))))

3