Trying to participate
96 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We all chatted for quite some time and have some fun. We also give tips on each other about dungeon management and tricks. In the end we decided to find a very secure place to talk about secrets and it's a pain in the ass.

We did it in chat actually, but we just want to be extra careful over other people. 

Currently we're just waiting for the announcement for the events to happen. We talked on people to get informations about the events and while not all of them are nice, we did managed to get the informations as needed.

The first event is an individual dungeon competitive where new dungeon masters fight. Based on the description, it might be what the founder of the adventurers guild mentioned. The rules were that one can only use a fixed amount of dp given by the senior dungeons. One can do anything he wants as long as no one cheats to capture the decoy core of the enemy.

They can use any monsters they want as long as their dp is enough. 

The second event is also a tournament for new dungeon. It's a team fight. The rules are the same, the only difference is that the place will be two islands connected by 5 bridges corresponding to the number of players in each team. These will test and train new dungeons in a team fight and also teach them the importance of coordination.

The third event is hmmm a showcase of non combatant skills like drawing, literature, sculpting, etc etc. Of course like the first two, it also have rewards for the most famous and well liked by the crowd.

Next to that is a competition for dungeon creatures to challenge other creatures from other dungeons. This will give them valuable battle experiences. Of course there are restrictions, they can't have new dungeons being bullied after all.

The second to the last event is a battle between senior dungeons. The rules are the same as the one imposed on newbies.

The last event is a banquet.

" I wonder if we will fight each other" 

Skull

"Dunno about that, there are lots of people joining so there be a lot of participants. It's unlikely that we will meet each other" 

Grass

"Yeah, that make sense. It wouldn't be strange if no one in our group get matched against each other"

Skull is a bit disapointed at that fact.

" Don't feel down, we can all participate for the team battle" 

I tried to motivate them, which lift up some disapointment from them. But... there's a problem.

"There are only 4 of us, we need one more member" 

Boner

They realized and their mood fell again.

" Why don't we ask people who still doesn't have a team?" 

Me

" I'm too embarassed to ask random people and we don't even know who's free and who's not"

Grass

"Same"

Boner

"Uhh same"

Skull

"Me too"

Me

"-sigh-"

Everyone.

It's helpless.

In the end, we didn't do anything and just sat there waiting for one for us to do something or for someone to approach us. 

We want to participate in that team battle, but it looks like it will be really hard. 

On the other side, my children and their companions are currently having some serious discussion about battle experiences and insights.

Fortunately while we are waiting, I found that man again. It's the adventurer guild's founder.

" Ohhh you're here" 

He waved at us with a smile and I waved back.

" You know that man?" 

Skull and the others seems really curious.

" Ohhhh yeah, I met him a while ago. Maybe he can help us" 

I stand up and greeted the founder.

" What are you doing here? There are some foods and chess games in the palace. You can have some fun there" 

Him

" Well, chess games is too boring for me" 

He seems to understand my answer, he looked at my back to skull and others.

" Ohh your friends?" 

Him

" Uhhh yes" 

Me 

He greeted them with a smile as he heard my answer. They also greeted back.

We have some good conversation together and he shared some valuable experiences with us and it's really helpful. It turned out that he's here for the reason that the chess games is too boring for him and he can't understand anything about it at all.

" So hmm is there anyone you know that can uhh join us?" 

I asked

" Hmm I know one, she can gladly join your group. I'm actually finding a good group for her and since your group doesn't seems bad, then why not?"

" Ohh thanks for that, let's just hope we'll be able to come into terms or else there will be no team work and just some messed up battle" 

Skull said on the sides, well, he's not wrong.

" Hmmm that can be a problem indeed" 

The founder stroke his imaginary beard.

" We can solve that problem later, let's met her for now and see if we can make it work together. If not, then so be it and let's just have some fun in the competition"

Grass's chewing on some sort of grass. 

" That's settled then, let's go" 

He then walked away and we followed him

"I like him, but I don't know if I can trust him yet" 

Boner jabbed our sides with a wide smile. We all looked at him with only one thing in mind. 

"I don't know bruh, but that's kinda gay"

Skull said and we all agreed. Him on the other hand have a complicated face.

" I'm....not...gay!!" 

He burst with power he can't imagine he have, but we never change his face.

The old snake appeared out of nowhere, curious of what's happening and we explained it to him.

" That indeed sounds gay, I'm straight, you know?" 

The good ol snake.

We continued to poke funs on him until he finally decided to chase us. 

We continued on our until we arrived at a big mansion or a palace. I can't really tell because I'm not familiar with such structures.

The inside is very well designed with lots of details. The materials used seems to be some sort of metal, but certainly not gold or silver. 

Nvm, it's not that they are what we came here for. 

" She should be in the balcony"

The old snake said as he lead is upstairs.

Soon we arrived at a very big balcony with some really great scenery. There are also lots of people here. 

On one particular spot is a huge white lizard with a serpentine head and really long tail. We are going for her.

" Guys, this is Clestia, my apprentice" 

The huge lizard nobbed with almost no expression and only saying " hmm nice to meet you, I guess?"

We introduced ourselves because it's rude to not. We also told her our goal and she seems to be pretty ok with it and no problems.

She looks like someone we can trust and we have no problems with her attitude, but we first need to talk about our position in the team.

I'm going to be hmm I can't be trusted with attacking, so I will be the support who will focus on healing and buffs.

Skull on the other hand as he said, he sucks ground battle and preferred an arial position.

For our defense is Grass, she can help us greatly with her abilities to create a good defense.

For our main attackers, we have boner and Clestia.

Skull is not our main attacker because he's going to harass the enemy and will mostly focus on attacking their base. 

Clestia will go for physical attacks and boner will go for magical. To be more specific, Clestia will manage the warriors, archers, and anything physical related while boner will be in charge of the magicians, and any magic related class, but my healers are not included in his control.

Our companions can also participate, but they have to wear a special bracelet that will limit their power so they all will have equal battle prowess and no unfairness.

(((Please do let me know of any grammatical errors

Sorry for the late update, I was just having fun))

3