7. Pretty Baby
1.2k 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Who is that woman that had been haunting me in my dreams? Sometimes she looks just like me. Sometimes she is me. Who is she? And who am I?

 

Lucca only managed to run three steps away from Caleb before he catches him and throws him down on his bed that’s smell like sex and cigarette. Lucca tries to scream but his voice is muffled with Caleb’s palm pressed on his lips. Caleb was laughing all the while. His eyes glow. It was like he is having the best time of his life. He picks the metallic item up from where he left it on the bed and looks straight into Lucca’s eyes as he wickedly said; “this is for you, Lucca. And we’re going to have sooo much fun.”

 

With that said, he cuffs both of Lucca’s hands with the handcuff to the bed post. Lucca tries to kick him away but he overpowers him with his strength. He takes a hold of both of Lucca’s ankles with each of his hand and effortlessly spreads out Lucca’s leg. As he did so, he gives Lucca a lewd smile. “I wish you’re naked right now. If you are, I can see everything clearly from here,” he suggested.

 

“Fuck you!” Lucca cussed at him now that his mouth is free. “HELPPP!!!” He screamed out. “Somebody help!!”

 

As he screams, Caleb only laughs at him. “Help! Somebody please help him!” He mocked Lucca and kept laughing as he did.

 

Lucca feels his chest tightens with anger and shame. “You!” He shouted. “Once I’m free, I’m gonna fucking kill you! I’ll fucking gut you, I’ll cut you and I’ll roast you and I’ll fuck your corpse!” He cussed, completely unaware of what words he had spat out.

 

Caleb only snickers at him for his threats. “Really? You’ll do?” He teased. He then slowly leans down and whispers into Lucca’s ears, tickling him a little and he almost moans at how sensitive he is to the touch of Caleb’s lips to the tip of his ears. “Not if I fuck your corpse first,” he whispered seductively and just as he was done, he licks Lucca’s ears a little. This time, Lucca hears himself moan.

 

And he got angry at just that. At Caleb. But mostly at himself. “Arghhh!!!!! I’m gonna kill you!!!” He screamed in anger.

 

Still laughing, Caleb lets go of Lucca’s ankles, allowing Lucca to toss and attempt unsuccessful kicks at him. He hovers on top of Lucca, completely unaffected by Lucca’s resistance. In fact, he seems to be enjoying it more that Lucca puts up a fight. Then, like a switch, he stops laughing and he looks at Lucca with such malign that you’ll only see on the face of a killer. A determined killer. He quickly wraps his hands around Lucca’s neck and presses his thumbs on Lucca’s throat. Lucca feels himself choke. He is suffocating. As he is choking Lucca, Caleb leans closer again. “You know, Lucca, you’re damn beautiful. You’ll be one hell of a beautiful corpse,” he whispered softly. Lucca feels dizzy and his breaths run short and his strengths diminishing. His sight almost goes black but then Caleb lets go of his throat.

 

He coughs and coughs, trying to catch his breath. “Yo-u’—re cr—azy,” Lucca managed to say with a hoarse painful voice.

 

My baby. My pretty baby.” A sudden calling breaks Lucca from reality.

 

“Lucca?” Caleb called. He notices that Lucca is looking at him but not really at him now. His eyes are blank, void of emotions.

 

My pretty baby.” Lucca is taken to a dark land. A woman standing in front of him. They have matching blond hair and eye color. They look almost like twin, one is male and the other is female.

 

 “Who are you? Why are you here?” Lucca suddenly asked.

 

“What are you talking about?” Confused, he looks at Lucca deep in his eyes, letting his grip on Lucca’s throat go. But Lucca is not there. He is somewhere else. And he realized that Lucca is not talking to him, but to someone else. He feels a little shudder but remains calm and waits. He can’t let this ruin his fun.

 

“Don’t come near me! Stay away from me, woman!!!” Shouted Lucca.

 

PANG! With a strong slap from Caleb to his face, Lucca reaches back safely to reality. He looks around in fear. The kind of fear he never felt before. Not even when he was almost choked to death by Caleb. This fear is worst.

 

He had met her before but only in his nightmares. This time, she came to him while he was wide awake. He feels like there’s a significance to the appearances. But he can’t gather his thoughts as to why or how. “Are you okay?” Caleb suddenly asked. He is no longer laughing or teasing. He seems… concern. And that makes Lucca snapped back to the position that he was in and is still in.

 

“You’re seriously asking me that? After you tried to kill me?!”

 

“I wasn’t trying to kill you. I was only teasing you,” he simply said unconvincingly. An amused smile accompanied his statement.

 

“Oh wait till when I’ll try to kill you because I can assure you that I’m not one for teasing,” Lucca threatened.

 

“I can’t help myself, you’re fucking beautiful,” he indicated. And it makes Lucca feels sick.

 

“I’ll consider not killing you if you let me go,” Lucca reasoned, motioning over for Caleb to let go of his cuffed hands. Of course, it wasn’t even a promise.

 

He didn’t say anything but appears to agree as he took the handcuff keys from inside his pocket and set Lucca free. Lucca smiles at Caleb as he checks on his own bruised wrists. “Thank you,” Lucca said, flashing an innocent smile. But then unexpectedly, he jumps on Caleb and now has his hands wrapped around his neck. “You fucking stupid fuck!” He cussed as he pressed his fingers deeper on Caleb’s throat.

 

Strangely, Caleb didn’t put up a fight. And even more disturbing to Lucca, Caleb is smiling as he is being choked. His eyes appear to be calm and slowly weakening. Lucca quickly let go of his throat and this time, hears Caleb coughs repeatedly. He just sits quietly by the side of the bed, not looking at Caleb. He is confused but he remains seated where he is. No reason why. No motive. “Happy now?” Caleb finally asked after he clears his throat.

 

Lucca didn’t reply.

 

They then heard the sound of car approaching the house. “Let’s head back downstairs and pretend that we’re good. Or else, I’ll show your father my bleeding hand and you’ll be sent back to the ‘insane palace’,” he suggested. Lucca can’t find himself amused to the nickname Caleb gave for his mental institution. It sounds too grandiose, too lavish, too insulting. Why would Caleb even want to pretend to be good was puzzling to him but he thinks he’ll go along with it. He didn’t know that he’ll find out soon enough of a reason, a motive, and a drive. He’ll find out soon enough just how similar the two of them are.

6