[REWRITE] After a long day
210 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long and tiring day, with the sun setting off in the distance I was finally back home with a bag of groceries in hand. With the announcement of my arrival from the loud creaking of the front door, followed by the habitual proclamation of my return to nobody in particular, I was greeted by the shadowy, and somewhat somber look of my home.

With my body exhausted, battered and bruised, all I could care for at that moment was the sweet comfort of the couch being only a few more steps away. I threw my bags to the ground, and groaned in delight as I let my back sink into the soft leather. I kicked away my shoes and put my sore legs onto the coffee table as I looked for the remote.

I pulled it out from under me after realizing I was sitting on it and began browsing the channels for something relaxing. Decided to go for a nature documentary over something like an anime or detective series, which wouldn't really work as ambient background noise as well.

Not a moment later, I heard excited pitter-pattering footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Onii-chan! Huuuug!"

Before I could really settle in and relax, my alone time got interrupted by my little sister rushing towards me with a beaming smile on her face. Before I could react she dove on top of me, with her weight forcing me to lay down onto the couch.

Her arms wrapped tightly around me, with her chest pressed firm against mine. She was close enough to where I could feel her breath brush my skin as she nudged her face into my neck.

I stroked her hair as usual, which caused her legs to bounce up and down in delight.

"Chiori, you're not a kid anymore." I sighed at her as I patted her on the back with a wry smile. The way she behaves towards me is hard to deal with, but I don’t necessarily dislike her spoiled side.

Though if anyone at school would see the honors student acting like this they would most likely in disbelief at what they’d see. 

“Don’t care~.” She pouted, having no intent to let me go.

What bothers me more is that recently, she doesn’t even dress properly while at home. The least she could do is wear a skirt. I’d rather not know what type of panties she’s wearing every day.

“Onii, does blue or white suit me better?” She asked me after realizing where I was looking.

“These blue ones look good on you.” 

The light aquamarine-esque color goes together quite well with the beige of her shirt.

"I'll go make dinner soon if you're hungry." I suggested, leaning back to put some space between us before I get any more stupid thoughts.

3