28a. No going back (18+) [Ushiro route]
2.8k 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stripped her panties off in one swift motion. She smiled at me with a smugly satisfied look while I eagerly stripped her down. When I tried getting them off, she giggled as she moved her leg up and started stroking my dick with her foot.

"Heheh, look at you go~" She taunted. "Wanna see~?"

Without as much as a care or worry, she opened her pussy for me to see. Pink, soft, inviting... it was much prettier than I anticipated.

"Wanna stick it in~? Want to fuck me raw until I can't stand~?" she giggled as she put more force rubbing against the hard-on sticking out from the inside of my pants. I wanted to drop them down as fast as possible.

"I really want to." I replied.

"Do what~?" She said as her smirk widened. "C'mon now, answer before it's too late~"

"...to fuck you." I mumbled, only making her laugh harder. She grabbed me by my shirt and rolled me over with a strength I never expected.

"I'll go help you out then~" she said in a mocking tone as she unbuttoned my pants. I felt a jolt of relief as they finally came off, releasing the pressure that has been building up as I got harder.

"You're such a bad boy Ta-kun~. If you'd been honest I may have let you on top, you know?"

It was as if a switch had suddenly gone off in her head. She was testing me before, she was really testing me wasn't she? She let me do whatever I want, and the moment I gave in, she took the lead as if it never mattered.

"But that's what I love about you, you know? When it comes down to it, you'll do anything to get what you want~."

With that she took away my underwear as well as she sat herself on top of me. If I tried to take the lead back I'm certain she'll just force me down harder.

"Ehehehe, given up? Good boy~"

She straddled my dick while playfully humming, as if she was just messing around with a toy. My heartbeat quickened and my body heated up while I looked at her. She looked skinny, but not malnourished. No, it was as if her figure was planned to perfection. Her breast size wasn't too big or too small, it felt as if they were made just to exactly fit her body. She could very well be the most beautiful person I've ever met, even if normally she doesn't look like it. She was as a beautiful rose adorned with razor-sharp thorns, a mix of sweetness and sadism.

After getting herself wet, she pushed my cock against her entrance, my breathing grew rougher with every passing moment as I slowly got to see her insides enveloping me. Then suddenly, she slams her hips down on me as I arch back due to the sudden overwhelming sensation.

She sighed out as she began slowly moving, gripping my dick tightly inside of her. 

"Look at you enjoy yourself~." She said, as she squeezed down on me tightly, making me grit my teeth as I almost was forced over the edge.. The sensation was overwhelmingly strong unlike anything I felt before. I could only lay there as she edged me closer to finishing with every thrust of her hip. With a bare minimum amount of effort she's able to completely overwhelm my every sense. Seeing this, she went ahead and started moving herself up and down quicker.

She bent over and kissed me deeply, her tongue hunting mine, interlocking with me and taking away my breath. Soon I could feel my eyes go unfocused, my breathing became unsteady and erratic. I could only gasp as she would force me into a deep kiss over and over.

I grabbed her breasts while trying to push away, but my strength had left me completely. Within a couple minutes she had sapped whatever strength I had and kept me down with ease. All I could do was kiss her as I slowly felt the need to release rise inside me.

"Go ahead..." she whispered in my ear as she gave me a moment to breathe "Let it all out~."

As if encouraged by her whisper, my dick began to pathetically twitch inside of her, making her smirk in delight at my shameful sight. She quickened a little bit knowing that I wouldn't be able to handle it anymore. 

She grabbed my hands and kissed me one last time before my body gave in. She sweetly moaned as I ejaculated inside her in a long, drawn out orgasm unlike any I've ever had. Strings of cum one after the other spat out inside of her over and over in agonizing pleasure.

When my eyes took focus once again, I saw a manic grin as she stared off into the distance.

Only too late did I realize she may have been bad news when I heard the words she muttered quickly under her breath.

"You are mine... and I am yours... forever."

I could only laugh at myself as I wondered how badly I just fucked up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3