3. My Sister And Me Have Become A Couple
16k 4 183
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She looked very happy when I said that. She was beaming from ear to ear with the most genuine smile I ever saw a girl my age give me. My thought went to thinking like "Isn't this alright?" "Someone like her is way out of my league, so why not enjoy it?" I felt a bit ashamed after thinking this.

My sis came closer and jumped on me, holding me down while forcing me on the bed. Slowly she brought her hips closer to my dick. I quivered with anticipation, but still, if only to convince myself I'm not at fault, asked "Are you sure about this?" She gave a quick nod as she brought down her hips, making me feel a very constricting sensation.

She bled a little bit, but her face showed no signs of pain. Did she really want me this much?

She moves her hips up and down, as the wet, tight sensation proved to be too much for me, I had to force myself to calm down a little.

At least she was going to pull out, right?

She giggled softly, "Wow, you're really excited, aren't you onii-chan? Don't worry, you can finish whenever you feel like it. We have plenty of time."

In my eyes she looked like a goddess, coming before a poor soul and giving a revelation. Who cares is she is my sister? If she wants me, who am I to refuse?

Almost instinctively, I matched the pace of the rhythm of her hips, going in deeper than before, and again touched her soft breasts as she gave off a smooth moan.

"Ah... ahhh..." 

It seemed at his point we were both getting close. I desperately clasped her hand with my remaining free hand and started to move harder, more impatiently. I desperately wanted to finish, no matter the consequences.

Our blush became deeper and deeper as we pounced into eachother, a finally my dick spasmed, and I came inside harder than that I ever came before. With extreme safisfaction we gasped for air, as she started kissing me again. I kissed back, thouroughly enjoying the sensation.

As the night went on. Our rhythmic movements became more bestial, eventually drowning ourselves in eachothers bodies. We had done it so many times...

Before the sun had truly come up she wiped away any remaining stains and put her pyjama back on. Before she left, she winked at me, saying

"You don't need a girlfriend anymore now. right, onii-chan?"

I could only smile back at her. Who would not want someone like that. But slowly as I spent more time awake in my bed, I started to question myself what I had done. What was I thinking, finishing inside her so many times? Did I really want to get her pregnant? What would my parents think of this?

Though, even amongst all these thoughts, my happiness never went away,and I only felt more excited to start out my day.

My sister being my girlfriend, huh? Maybe it's not that bad of an idea after all.

183