2. The Start Of A Beautiful Night
15.5k 11 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tried the best I could to calmly assess the situation, but my heart and my head were in complete disarray. I wanted to ask and say so many things, but I didn't dare utter anything. I felt paralysed at that moment.

"Ahh... ah..." She rhythmically used my body to get herself off. But why was she doing it to me?

She was a beauty beyond belief, a funny, charismatic lady to the rest of the people in school. Even I, knowing how she behaves at home, can't really criticise her all that much. Nonetheless she was on top of me.

Seemingly snapping out of it, I sat up and firmly stared at her. But instead of being embarassed, or even surprised, she just gave me a soft smile.

"So you were awake, huh?"

She looked at me up and down. It felt quite weird, as if she were trying to see through the thin layer of clothing I had on. Then, before I could react she firmly planted her lips on me as she pried my lips open with her tongue. As she entered, she embraced me closer and twisted her tounge around mine. I couldn't stop her relentless assault as my brain froze, and I just took it, not being able to resist at all.

After enjoying the kiss for a while, she slowly backed away from me, and said in a seductive voice "Say, onii-chan... do you like me? Because... I like you very much."

she started stripping herself off and pulled my pants down. I feebly retorted "W-what are you doing?" But she paid no heed to my concern.

With her slender fingers she started stroking me off. It had a cold feel to it, but the burning heat of our bodies had made the contrast feel quite pleasant. She was stroking me gently as she looked me in the eyes, hers filled with glee. She put her hand on mine and directed it to her chest.

The supple feeling was amazing to the point that I almost lost my reasoning ability. But I couldn't just let this happen. However, as I tried to put my hand back, once again, she forced me to grope her chest.

"No need to be scared, onii-chan. We have the entire night for ourselves. I will make sure to stay quiet, so do with my body as you please." She spoke seductively, always maintaining eye contact as she let me hear a sweet voice that I've never heard come out of her before.

She started stroking a bit faster, and I could feel myself getting excited. 'Oh shit.' I thought to myself. But all those thoughts seemed to constantly fade while I looked at her beautiful figure. Soon enough I gave in a started to put my other hand on her. I could see her short brown hair glistening with sweat, it looked so enticing. 

As she kept stroking me off, I quickly came over the edge. As I came, I hugged her tightly, taking in the sweet scent from her shampoo.

Whether voluntary or involuntary. Whether I meaned it truly or not, and whether she meant it or not, I could not help but utter:

"I love you too."

 

182