7. Back At Home Indulging Ourselves
9.4k 9 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before even properly being able to change I was already dragged to her room. The inside didn't look very girly, aside from a plushie she had kept all those years. The walls were painted a deep blue, I could see a few posters of metal bands hanging on them. Aside from the giant monitor and gaming equipment she only had a bed and cabinet similar to mine, and a clothesrack sitting beside the door.

She pushed me on the bed and closed the curtains. She then quickly undressed as I did the same. For the both of us at this point only expectation remained, as the tense atmosphere in the room wafted around us. She jumped on me again, not wanting to wait for even a moment long. We gasped heavily, still exhausted from our fast paced walks and endless fucking. But that didn't stop us from exhausting ourselves further. She gently rubbed her pussy against my dick, stroking it rhythmically. But at this point it felt more like teasing, as both our bodies grew impatient. I climber on top of her and inserted it immediately, giving her little time to react. I grabbed her by the waist as I got to see her cute expression, bewildered but unhesitatingly submissive. I went over further inside, hugging her tightly all the while, wanting to do anything to even get an inch closer. She hugged me tightly back, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around me, as a spider would do to it's prey. I patted her a bit roughly as I went on. going and going with her also doing so, lifting herself up to get even closer. We quickly came to the edge again, and I unhesitatingly released everything as my sister moaned in delight. After many, many hours again of unrelenting sex we finally came a bit to our senses again, completely exhausted.

"Do you want... to have a baby... with me?" She asked in a sweet, somewhat childish voice. I nodded, my throat much too parched to speak. She looked really happy. "Me too... together..." She sighed.

I gently lifted her up to the bathroom, deciding that taking a bath together should be fine. I wiped her off a bit and washed her hair as her body seemes to have stopped listening to her. Her hair felt really soft to the touch. I was as careful as possible not to damage it, I gently massaged her temple all the while.

"Onii-chan, it feel nice." she absentmindedly commented, so I massaged the rest of her head too.

I lifted her us again as the water had filled the tub and laid her on my lap. I hugged her and fixed my posture to make sure her head would stay above the water. Her hands were splashing the water a bit.

"Say, onii-chan, can we do this more? Can we be even closer from now on?"

Of course we could, even though the road to it has been weird, I still want her to be with me.

"I love you very much. So much that I'll never let you go. No matter who wants to break us up."

Big words for an 18 year old. However I promise to stay true to that.

She gave a silent nod as we bathed together, rubbing our bodies and slowly again getting into the mood.

Gently we kept going and finishing before we went out the bath. I wanted to leave her at her room but instead she tugged at me to go to mine. I placed her on my bed and laid next to her as she hugged my chest from the side. We both soon fell into a deep, exhausted sleep.

128