Chapter 2 – First Blood
1.8k 13 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She ran as fast as she could in her legs, the smell of blood grew stronger and her sensitive ears caught the slaughter in the distance when she reached the place she saw. There were already a few dead bodies on the way, Cat Yokai was grabbing the last moments of his life, you can see that he was trying to protect his child. It was a sweet kitten about Sayuri's age. She had black hair reaching to the shoulder blades, golden eyes dressed in a torn black kimono, she had a small chest. And she had two cat perches. It is with the love of Nekomota rare cat yokai. The Yokai kitten has little chance of receiving Nekota's blood. The kitten has tears in her eyes, she is close to breaking down, she is mesmerizingly weaker than Setsura and these men. Even if she was stronger, her body is paralyzed with fear.

 

- "And another smelly Yokai for the collection." - Laughed the man from Yari who killed the girl's father - "For this little girl you can get a lot of money if we sell her, today is our frequent day"

 

"Sell ?!", "Another to collect" These words rumbled in Sayuri's head I feel her blood boiling

 

- "I'd love to fuck her, apparently the Yokai pussies are divine hehe" - says the man from behind, laughing while scratching his eggs, you can see that his tent is already standing.

- "You, only you can think with your dick, we will get untouched, so you will tear her baby apart!" - Says the third man leaning against the tree seems to be the boss of this bad there are generally five people, not strong enough.

 

Sayuri has released a spirit wave to make sure that someone else is not there. Her blood reached the level of a boil. Her gaze has become cold and sadistic, the only desire that is now to fuck them like pigs so that they will be sick and begging for their lives. I feel something awake in her, I feel light. She walks between men, they cannot see her standing between a cat and a man

- "Die, garbage." - the cold icy voice echoed, she made a quick cut Iaito.

 

The man was surprised when a new little girl appeared in front of him, he smiled at the pace but was surprised why his legs would not listen to him. His upper body begins to slide. Even though she was furious, she was surprised now that she could take someone's life so easily. There is even no remorse whatsoever, be it the fault of this chaotic era or the fact that he is a Yokai.

- "You Bitchhhh how dare you kill my brother !!!!!" - The next man cut, he was glad to cut the fox in half, but the satisfaction did not last long, the body of the alleged cut fox girl was starting to fade. The man felt something piercing his heart from behind. Sayuri kicked him from behind the back to reveal the wakizashi. Another one, while he was running, took a step to the side and cut off his leg at the knee. The leader wanted to move at her, but a foxfire seared in his face and grabbed his face. She ran over to make a horizontal cut on her stomach sprinkling blood on her. Only the pedophile was left who wanted to rape the kitten. He was about to move, but Sayuri unleashed a powerful reign of blood on him, completely paralyzing him. She walks over to him slowly, in one hand she holds her umbrella, in the other, she is covered with wakizashi, her face is splattered with the blood of the leader.

- "D-d-d-does not come up !!!!" he shouted in a panic to the man, feeling stuck.

 

She made a quick cut, moving his legs away from the rest of his body. He fell on his back

 

- "Who would you fuck ha !!!" - with all his strength between his balls, he starts to drill with his leg - "Well, I ask who!"

- "N-n-n-n no one, madam" - with difficulty pronounced this sentence - "please spare me!" - he says through tears

- "Save?!" Sayuri, irritated, said, "Did you spare them?" - she made a sadistic stick - "no." - she made a quick cut on his neck so as not to kill him at once, but to choke on his blood. The wounds on his legs were scorched with fire so he wouldn't bleed out. Sayuri sadistically watches as the failed robber chokes on his blood

 

-"Are you OK." - I ran to the kitten asking with concern

 

Nothing is physically worse for her, she saw the death of her father in the psyche. When she was about to pat the kitten on the head for consolation. Magic chains entwined her and the cat. She saw a man reeking of Yang Onmyojii energy !!! Sayuri is lying on the ground with the cat. Unable to move, he tries to use foxfire but is unable to. These chains block her spiritual energy. Brutal strength doesn't work either plus I feel much weaker.

 

"You're strong enough for a child like that," he kicked her in with all his might. He thinks he'll return the whining.

He smiled, muttered a mantra, and the Fox and the Cat were electrocuted. Sayuri didn't want to give him satisfaction by screaming, but the kitten didn't have the willpower

- "All yokai should die." It lifted its staff and the sharp point flew to her head. As the wall of ice appeared front.

 

The environment suddenly became cold, as if it had suddenly become winter. She focused on the source of icy energy. She saw Setsura, it was not dear, warm older sister with a siscon. The area around her froze. She looked at me, there was a brief flash of warmth and security in those icy eyes. Onmyoji began to engrave the matra but did not manage to get Senbo's icy needles piercing his knees. He howled in pain, a glove of ice appeared in front of him on his right fist, hitting the monk in the stomach. He fell to his knees as his left leg hit the back of his head, pinning his head to the ground.

 

I was lying with my mouth open, it lasted less than 15 seconds. My eyes could not register her movement, I only feel the pressure of her spiritual energy. He looks at a man as if he were a worm before being trodden on. He sees an icy icicle forming in the air a meter long and as thick as a hand, the tip was very thin and sharp. An icicle plunged into his ass, howled unmercifully. The icicle was walking deeper, disassembling his ass and guts until he died. I and the Cat went pale from the scene when the omnyoji disappeared, the magic chains disappeared. She did not even have time to straighten herself Setrsura hugged me tightly, crying.

 

- "She was so worried about you !!" - Setsura said it crying - "never do such reckless things"

- "I'm sorry." - My tail and ears lingered sadly - "you crush me” - I mumbled

 

After about 5 minutes, when Setsura calmed down. I placed the bodies of the dead kitten's companions apart from her father, there were two Yokai and two people. I set fire to the bodies to bury them, I left the bad guys to rot on the road, they don't deserve to be buried. I'm looking at Kotke

 

-"What's your name." - I asked her in a sad voice

- "Kuro." - She said it crying

- "Do you have someone? Where can you go? - I knew what her answer would be already, but I wanted to make sure

- "The circus group was my only family" - she said, she started to cry harder - "We traveled with my dad, my mother died when she was little"

 

Setsura turned to suppress tears, all the tension was gone, she was close to death, the sadness of kuro squeezes her heart. She looked at the burning body of the girl's father and clapped her hands. Mentally speaking. She had already decided what to do

 

 - "Daddy Kuro you don't have to worry about the Kuro taking care of her. I will be safe, I swear that I, Sayuri, daughter of Tamamo no Mae, will protect Kuro with my own life, just as your soul can rest "

 

-"Well." - releasing the air from his mouth - “You will come with us, from today you will be my little sister

 

on this words by Sayuri. Setsura and Kuro opened their mouths

 

“But…” Kuro started, but Sayuri cut her off

- "There aren't any but, you don't have anyone, you think I'll leave you alone" - She made a pause to let her words reach Kuro - "I'm Sayuri from today you will call me onesama" She smiled flirtatiously and held out her hand

A faint blush appeared on Kuro.

"Y-Yes" - gently and not sure she grabbed - "take care of me Onechan" - she smiled radiantly

 

An invisible arrow sewed on Sayuri's hearts. She is sweet if it weren't for the circumstances because she hugged her and kissed her. Onechan and Onesama are just as deadly as onichan. Setsura was looking at them and only one thought was it was too sweet. She didn't notice how the Sayuri grabbed her hand

- "Let's go back to the Setsura-onechan, house" - Setsura said genially

31